Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2007, 08:59 PM   #21
paniro187

Feedback Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetcycles
I have never understood why some people like to look just like everyone else. . .fuggin sheep in a herd
+1 it just amazes me. thing is it's supposed to be a beach type california looks but last time i went to cali not but like about 2 months ago. Noone was wearing it there. they actually wear REAL bummed out wear not pants with a artificial worn look.

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is online now   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rider down W. Little York @ Hollister. Rorschach General Discussion (Moto Related) 17 05-18-2013 08:25 PM
Advertisement
Old 06-01-2007, 08:59 PM   #22
paniro187

Old 06-01-2007, 09:05 PM   #23
andre3k
I see dead people...

Feedback Rating: (1)

Its gonna happen.....those big gold chains from the 80's are back in style.

Let Snoop go on the BET awards with a drippy curl, the next week that stuff will be back in full effect.
andre3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 09:09 PM   #24
Azylum
The Chosen One

Feedback Rating: (23)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by no mercy f4i
all you have to do is learn how to market to them, its quite brilliant really, one commercial will make them all billionares
just slap a $120 price tag on a $10 pair of jeans. thats how you market them.
Old 06-01-2007, 10:15 PM   #25
jrock
straight shooter

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2003 Kawi ZX9r Green Machine-sold
1995 Honda CB 1000 Big One

Send a message via Yahoo to jrock
"I get a total charge out of inspiring others to follow their dreams and not to fear change. Embrace it. Realize that money isn't the end-all, be-all. What is important, what really has value, is Time. As motorcyclists, we all face increased risks on the road, and on the track. Do something with your time; don't have a bag full of regrets when the train comes to a stop. "
jrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 10:42 PM   #26
Greg in H-town

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
'07 ZZR600

A while back my niece started up with the black hair, pierced lip/nose/ears and whatever else, and the usual goth/emo clothes to match. Of course, mom had some strong opinions about all this. Within earshot of my niece I told mom "It's okay, she's just doing her own thing like everyone else ..."

It was priceless when that comment finally soaked in ... :icon_bigg
Greg in H-town is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 11:16 PM   #27
pester
Black olives matter

Feedback Rating: (12)

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 yamaha fz6
1998 yamaha wr 400 motard

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by soap4life
clothes are clothes. so what if a person wants to wear the popular brand. since when has that turned them into paper cutouts of everyone else. people are different on the inside and thats all that matters.
+ 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickGixxer View Post
nevermind ima bumbass and ill get my wife 2 do it 2nite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt915 View Post
I know enough Spanish to stick you with a knife cabron
pester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 11:05 AM   #28
amber|alexis

Experience: 4 years

Member Garage

A&F jeans fit me the best. I like my jeans long...like..dragging the floor long...and A&F are the only ones that do that.
amber|alexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 11:13 AM   #29
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Feedback Rating: (6)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Los
I really am impressed with Gap jeans.... Hollister is too small for me... or so it seems... so yeah... Hollister!! Express is even capable of fulfilling my clothing needs..
Phag!

or atleast according to one fo the fashion polices' previous threads you are.

I wear what the **** I like.

I got 1 holister shirt.

everyone has their own style. Goth, Emo, Prep, Thug, Redneck, whatever it is. its just the way they dress. why does everyone hate?

Now yes I laugh when i see the emo and goth kids. but i dont run off and be like "why do they wear that " I know most of them will grow out of it.

hollister has soem good . not alot though.
express has alot of high quality pants and nice slacks that I wear at work.
^^ also has nice dress shirts and belts
Abercrombie doesnt sell cloths that fit me for some reason.. maybe its my lack of .
Aeropostal has some cool

As opposed to making a thread every month or 2 about a certain store, Why dont you just make one that says

"If you dress like a white guy, I think your gay"

that would pretty much sum up how you feel.
Old 06-02-2007, 11:25 AM   #30
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

this is what Paniro was thinking on Xmas eve. 12-24-07
http://www.motohouston.com/forums/sh...hlight=express

Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187
As this year comes to an end. I've been observing some things. tell me if anyone of you see the same things.

Guys: Is it me or is male fashion going more and more towards the women's side. I went to a club the other night and sat back and watch dudes with "popped" collars and like that and I'm like this ridiculous. Dudes thinking they are fly dude with well manicured nails which leads me to believe they are actually going and getting their nails done. Dudes wearing tight shirts pointy shoes and tight paints. 10 years ago the same people wearing these cloths would along with me be calling this stuff gay. I however still call it gay cause it looks gay to me. Dudes wearing pink shirts big sunglasses.......at night......sunglasses that look like womens sunglasses. I saw some of the hollister male clothing and to be honest that looks gay. All of it. structure used to be a store for men now they call it "EXPRESS, MEN" in the same vein as express which is a womans store they got rid of there more manly clothing and now have a bunch of sissy looking clothes. Dudes are getting their hair highlighted and coloured like a woman would do. Then the other night I saw some gay sounding man on tv selling wrinkle cream.........................FOR MEN!!! why are we at the point where a man is worried about wrinkles. You got men that are 30 acting like they are 20 hanging around in clubs with tight shirts and pointy shoes and tight pants hoping that someone realizes they work out a couple times a week.

Women: I told my dad the other day that I'm sure glad my wife and I got together early (high school) because I would HATE to be trying to find a woman with the way women are today. I'm rolling through myspace one day just looking at different women and mens profiles. Most women (and men) aren't even looking to have a family or anything like that. It's not that they are saying just not right now cause i can understand that. but they are saying they like kids but they don't want to have any ever. In talking with some ladies I know and from what i see from day to day society, women these days pretty much (even at a young age) have been banged so many times that it would suck to end up their husband. Chicks have had threesomes slept with two brothers been with other women and everything else by a very young age. Most women (and men) aren't looking to settle down at all. they probably will want to after they have started losing their beauty and finally figure they better stop chasing the ever elusive celebrity status they hope to achieve or think they deserve because of their looks. A virgin would be nice (I got lucky ) But women these days have been ran through ALOT.

Just my observations sorry just had to write it up. I suck at getting what i want to say into writing but this is the best i can do to get what's on my mind into words.

Anyone else have any observations??? Of course this isn't all women and men just a large number heck we can even say majority.

also why do people pay so much for clothing that looks like they don't care??? i see bummy pants that are 80 bucks and they look like some pants that are found in the dumpster. :dontknow:

i found it funny how he said that.
being as all express sells is
Jeans, Slack, Dress shirts, small selection of Tshirts, belts, jackets.. thats about it. all just upper class .

Paniro, Walk into one of the Stores that you talk about. Dont just get your opinions from the "Nappy headed Hoe" you see wearing the shirt that says "Buckle" on it.
Old 06-02-2007, 12:11 PM   #31
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Unassailable

Jeans, Slack, Dress shirts, small selection of Tshirts, belts, jackets.. thats about it. all just upper class .

Paniro, Walk into one of the Stores that you talk about. Dont just get your opinions from the "Nappy headed Hoe" you see wearing the shirt that says "Buckle" on it.
and with all that said and you wearing all that gay looking that you think is tight. I have a better looking woman on my arm than you. then again you keep wearing that and thinking you look cute LOL that looks gay and metro like. :laughing6

Old 06-02-2007, 12:13 PM   #32
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

Quote:
and with all that said and you wearing all that gay looking that you think is tight. I have a better looking woman on my arm than you. then again you keep wearing that and thinking you look cute LOL that looks gay and metro like. :laughing6
:laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 breath :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6
Old 06-02-2007, 12:13 PM   #33
paniro187

Quote:

by the way if you think express is upper class then you need to take a reality pill

Old 06-02-2007, 12:14 PM   #34
paniro187

Quote:
:laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 breath :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6
ask los dawg. pwnd

Old 06-02-2007, 12:15 PM   #35
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

where did you myspace link go? i wanna post pics of said good looking girl of yours. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! your killin me.
Old 06-02-2007, 12:15 PM   #36
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

Quote:
by the way if you think express is upper class then you need to take a reality pill
coming form the guy that quoted buying walmart with a " "

:laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6

keep it up man. i need the entertainment
Old 06-02-2007, 12:16 PM   #37
paniro187

Quote:
where did you myspace link go? i wanna post pics of said good looking girl of yours. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! your killin me.
get your beer goggles off. :laughing6

Old 06-02-2007, 12:17 PM   #38
paniro187

Quote:
coming form the guy that quoted buying walmart with a " "

:laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6

keep it up man. i need the entertainment
if you buy express to lay around and work around the house then you're a stupid mother ****er.

Old 06-02-2007, 12:17 PM   #39
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

Quote:
get your beer goggles off. :laughing6