MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2005, 11:48 PM   #81
Capafool
QuePaso Racing

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'01 Gixxer 1k (Track)
'10 Duc 848 (Street)
'05 Drz-110 (Tarded)

Send a message via AIM to Capafool Send a message via MSN to Capafool
Re: help

Quote:
Originally Posted by PORSCHITO
ur race bike ?!?! vs my bike i dont think so,
its like rotten tomatoes for cherries lol.
c'mon man dont be so harsh on the brothas bike. That bike sees a lot of action.
CMRA Sprints #486
TMGP Endurance #46
"Scientists discover the world that exists; Engineers create the world that never was."
Capafool is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 06-21-2005, 12:01 AM   #82
Capafool
QuePaso Racing

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'01 Gixxer 1k (Track)
'10 Duc 848 (Street)
'05 Drz-110 (Tarded)

Send a message via AIM to Capafool Send a message via MSN to Capafool
Re: help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve O Chap
Quote:
Originally Posted by arturo3rd
i dont care if hes on HSN and i ride with HSN guys that do ride street. riding safely and preaching this and that is one thing but when you ride on the street for 5 years without a license and preaching saftey this and that makes him a hypocrite or whatever you want to call him.
How.... seriously. How does that make me hypocritical?

I have no problem with you, never even met you in person so I'm not sure why you're directing all this hate at me.
I honestly dont think its hypocritical.* If he's NEVER gotten a ticket like he claims, then how is that not showing good promotion of the "sport"? after 5 yrs I wish I could say ive never gotten a ticket while riding.* You would have never guessed he didnt have one until he said something about it.* Being hypocritical would be contradicting something you said not to do by doing it or vice versa.* He hasnt said "dont ride without your license"* now THAT would be hypocritical.* Being safe and not having a license are two different things.* I always tell people to be safe and I dont have insurance or inspection, not even registration now that I think about it, but would you ever know that if I didnt say it?* NOPE I think not.* I tell people to be safe as I myself ride with safety in mind, and are aware of my sorroundings.* just my 2 cents.*
CMRA Sprints #486
TMGP Endurance #46
"Scientists discover the world that exists; Engineers create the world that never was."
Capafool is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement