Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > News & Media > Motorcycle News & Media > Racing News
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2014, 07:30 AM   #1
NewsBot

Feedback Rating: (0)

Suzuki and Halsall Racing join forces

Halsall Racing switch from Kawasaki to Suzuki for 2015

Suzuki and Halsall Racing join forces
Suzuki GB management with Martin Halsall and Jack Valentine

SUZUKI GB have teamed up with Halsall Racing for the 2015 British Superbike season as they switch from Kawasaki to Suzuki GSX-R1000's with a two-rider line-up.

It was announced yesterday that TAS Racing had parted company with Suzuki allowing Halsall Racing to seize the opportunity of a Suzuki GSX-R powered team in BSB next season much to the delight of team manager Jack Valentine.

2015 GSX-R1000s have already been delivered to the Halsall Racing Team as their development programme starts with the assistance of Suzuki Motor Corporation. However, the two rider line-up is yet to be announced.

Team owner, Martin Halsall, said: "We entered into MCE BSB with clear objectives. We always intended to be here long-term, but our ultimate goal was to represent a manufacturer at the highest level.

"While our agreement with Suzuki meets that objective, this is really the beginning of a new future for us as a team. I would like to thank Suzuki for the faith they have put into everyone at Halsall Racing and look forward to the season ahead."

Having previously worked with Suzuki team manager Valentine explained that the deal was like 'coming home'.

"I know the team at Suzuki well and I also know what the GSX-R1000 is capable of", said Valentine. "We have a great team of engineers at Halsall Racing and with the support of Suzuki and the knowledge I can bring from my previous experience, I'm confident we can hit the ground running at the start of the season."

Related Content

Jack Valentine to leave Crescent Suzuki
Linfoot and O'Halloran join Honda for BSB 2015
2015 British Superbike calendar announced
Interview: James Ellison
TAS Racing splits from Suzuki

More...
NewsBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement