MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2005, 01:41 AM   #21
Capafool
QuePaso Racing

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'01 Gixxer 1k (Track)
'10 Duc 848 (Street)
'05 Drz-110 (Tarded)

Send a message via AIM to Capafool Send a message via MSN to Capafool
Re: Bios

Quote:
Originally Posted by nels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capafool
...I'm Colombian however.*
right: hockey & speed skating, but no soccer? *j/k* we may have some mutual friends....
...Bought a house about 2 yrs ago on the border of Sugar Land/Houston. *I barely got my bike last August...* :biggthumpup:
I too live on the Sugar Land/Houston Border. I live about 8 mins from Kempner High school. how about you?
CMRA Sprints #486
TMGP Endurance #46
"Scientists discover the world that exists; Engineers create the world that never was."
Capafool is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 06-18-2005, 01:43 AM   #22
Capafool
QuePaso Racing

Bike(s):
'01 Gixxer 1k (Track)
'10 Duc 848 (Street)
'05 Drz-110 (Tarded)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobo
heh just figured out I know Capafool......
U do?? Do I know u?? :dontknow: Send me a PM
CMRA Sprints #486
TMGP Endurance #46
"Scientists discover the world that exists; Engineers create the world that never was."
Old 06-18-2005, 12:49 PM   #23
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

wtf? i know capafool too!

i saw him at chibchas columbian club drinking ron y red bull
Old 06-19-2005, 12:13 PM   #24
nels

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
01 Silver/Black F4i-SOLD =(

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nels
Quote:
...I'm Colombian however.*
right: hockey & speed skating, but no soccer? *j/k* we may have some mutual friends....
* *...Bought a house about 2 yrs ago on the border of Sugar Land/Houston. *I barely got my bike last August...* :biggthumpup:
I too live on the Sugar Land/Houston Border.* I live about 8 mins from Kempner High school.* how about you?
graduated from there....actually 10 yr reunion comin up lol. but yeah, im off hwy6 & bissonet
nels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 01:20 PM   #25
Steved350

New to the board but here it goes.
The names Steve Dunn* *(aka Steved350)
I was in to racing cameros hence the 350 in my SN.* I turned 32 in March.* Live in Houston most of my life.* Graduated from Deer Park High School in '92.* Joined the AirForce out of school and wound up stationed in SanAntinio at Randolph AFB.* Worked on what the AF calls the T-43 other wise known as a 737.* Did that for about 3 1/2 years and finaly got out in '95 and went to work for FMC Corp.* We manufacture H2O2 or hydrogen peroxide.* Have been doing this for almost 10 years.* On my second marriage of about 9 months.* I have 2 sons Isaak and Devin.

I am currently riding a '00 Suzuki SV650.* Been riding for about 2 months and love it.* I live in Atascocita across form 24hour in the South.* Would love to ride with you guys, just haven't meet many riders around.

Thats about it! right:
Old 06-19-2005, 02:04 PM   #26
Capafool
QuePaso Racing

Bike(s):
'01 Gixxer 1k (Track)
'10 Duc 848 (Street)
'05 Drz-110 (Tarded)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arturo3rd
wtf? i know capafool too!

i saw him at chibchas columbian club drinking ron y red bull
CMRA Sprints #486
TMGP Endurance #46
Old 06-20-2005, 03:52 AM   #27
Ramius
Rocket Surgeon

Bike(s):
The Purple People Eater

Send a message via AIM to Ramius

*cracks knuckles*

It was a dark and stormy night....

I grew up in the southeastern part of Missouri, outside of Poplar Bluff. My Dad transported the raw materiels for Crystal Meth for a living, unfortunatly he ended up on the Govt sponsored retirement plan so I ended up in Houston with my mom 11 years ago. I figured I would be back in Missouri within 6 months (thats what my mom told me to make me feel better, I never was nor will be a city person) so I didn't bother to take the time to get to know anyone, that way I wouldn't miss them when I went back. Well.

My dream growing up was to join the Air Force as a Fighter Pilot, I never cared about anything else, That was all that mattered, every male in my family line (on my dads side) was a pilot and it just made sense that I fall in line. Come 18 years old I couldn't pass the visual test, my vision really is pretty bad. So there I was ilving in a city I didn't like unable to do the one thing I really wanted.. well it was about that time that something else began to show up, I had been riding dirtbikes/four wheelers my whole life and I figured if I couldn't fly in a plane, why not fly on a bike?? So I saved up, got my first street bike (the yellow banana) and have been spending time getting my feet wet before stepping up in bike and hopefully stepping onto the track. I'm probably too old to have any sort of a career in it, and who knows I probably won't even like it when I get there but I'm driven to get my out there on the track at least once just to find out if I have what it takes.

That sums up the "why I'm here" part, as far as what I do, I ended up falling into a job as a Stationary Engineer for the Chronicle. Basically it's air conditioning on a large scale basis. It's not the best job in the world but it keeps the bills paid till I figure out just what the heck I'm here to do

Ohyeah, I live in Crosby, There aren't that many sport bikes out there, I'm the one on a yellow banana with black leathers.
Who I am now is not who I was, and who I will be is better than anything I ever could have imagined. I am Filled with the Spirit of Christ and I walk surrounded by a Host Of Angels, who can stand before the Army of ? Amen!
Ramius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 09:12 AM   #28
dotcom
*** PUBLIC RELATIONS ***

Bike(s):
01 Yamaha R6, 125 BBB mini

Send a message via AIM to dotcom Send a message via MSN to dotcom Send a message via Yahoo to dotcom

Quote:
heh just figured out I know Capafool,........... and dotcom is that Atomsmasher from 104 with ya ? looks kinda like him....... oh and Miyako's !!!! awesome place !! well most of the time I am being poured out the door from Miyakos (saki bombs).* * * * * *
Yes, that is Smasher, he's one of my best friends.. and Robert, they are Strippers.. or as I call them.. "just another notch on the belt" right:

www.myspace.com/motohouston
dotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 01:45 PM   #29
Lobo

Bike(s):
2002 R6
2007 R1
2007 R6
Custom

Send a message via AIM to Lobo Send a message via Yahoo to Lobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcom
Quote:
heh just figured out I know Capafool,........... and dotcom is that Atomsmasher from 104 with ya ? looks kinda like him....... oh and Miyako's !!!! awesome place !! well most of the time I am being poured out the door from Miyakos (saki bombs).* * * * * *
Yes, that is Smasher, he's one of my best friends.. and Robert, they are Strippers.. or as I call them.. "just another notch on the belt"* *right:

Cool, ask Smash how the Brian Christopher is doing these days?.......lol

I used to be a Club DJ here in Houston for 13 years and BC made alot of my sweeps and Intros for my promotion CD's
Small world and getting smaller everyday !!!

http://www.myspace.com/hyperspeedr6
48c8a880
Lobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 01:48 PM   #30
Lobo

Bike(s):
2002 R6
2007 R1
2007 R6
Custom

Quote:
Quote:
U do?? Do I know u??* *:dontknow:* *Send me a PM

Ya Met you at the track.... a couple of times last summer and once this year my nextdoor neighbor is Andy (coonassme2) Red '03 636 If I am at TWS (Texas World Speedway) I can be found with him.

48c8a880
Old 06-20-2005, 02:30 PM   #31
KalmarJoe
Cstoum Uesr Tltie

Bike(s):
05 Zx-12r

Hydrogen Peroxide ehh? What test?

I want some HTP for a little project of mine, but can't seem to find any. Maybe some will fall off the back of a truck. left:
MH Insomniac #001
zx12r20banner
KalmarJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 05:37 PM   #32
Steved350

You name it, we make it.* Anywhere from pulp and paper mill grade to rocket fuel 17.5%-99.9%.* What ya building?* Just might be able to help ya out, as long as you don't blow yourself up.* You would be suprized just how powerful 10% is .* Some idiot blew himself up in League City a couple years ago trying to make a rocket in his back yard (Iron shavings and perodide don't mix to well) :dontknow:.* Let me know.

Steve
Old 06-20-2005, 05:39 PM   #33
KalmarJoe
Cstoum Uesr Tltie

Bike(s):
05 Zx-12r

Just a little rocket, 3" OD x 87" long, I was thinking of using silver as the reactant. right:
MH Insomniac #001
zx12r20banner
KalmarJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 08:18 PM   #34
roadrash05

Member Garage

well, my name is plennie vickery....im the third one believe it or not.... i just graduated high school in may and am going to be enrolling in a junior college in the fall for a semester, maybe a full year, then im goin off to sam houston. to study what, i dont know. be and my friend taylor...goes by BONES... we live north of kingwood in porter/ new caney area. i ride an 03 roadstar, basically stock with hardkromes on it. and bones rides a triumph america. crotch rockets arent really my style, but nevertheless, still have my respect for their overall badassness. if anyone is up in my neck of the woods, give me or bones a PM and we could hook up and ride or something. if your into ping pong, i got a sweet set up in my garage. well, im out. later
Old 06-20-2005, 10:51 PM   #35
Capafool
QuePaso Racing

Bike(s):
'01 Gixxer 1k (Track)
'10 Duc 848 (Street)
'05 Drz-110 (Tarded)

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
U do?? Do I know u??* *:dontknow:* *Send me a PM

Ya Met you at the track.... a couple of times last summer and once this year my nextdoor neighbor is Andy (coonassme2) Red '03 636* If I am at TWS (Texas World Speedway) I can be found with him.
LOL.. Of course I remember who u are! I never knew this was your SN. cool man now I cant put another screen name to a face right:
CMRA Sprints #486
TMGP Endurance #46
Old 06-22-2005, 12:17 PM   #36
Steve O Chap
Big Hero

Bike(s):
1995 Suzuki RF600 - Sold
1993 Honda Shadow - Sold
2001 CBR F4i - Sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrash05
well, my name is plennie vickery....im the third one believe it or not.... i just graduated high school in may and am going to be enrolling in a junior college in the fall for a semester, maybe a full year, then im goin off to sam houston. to study what, i dont know. be and my friend taylor...goes by BONES... we live north of kingwood in porter/ new caney area. i ride an 03 roadstar, basically stock with hardkromes on it. and bones rides a triumph america. crotch rockets arent really my style, but nevertheless, still have my respect for their overall badassness. if anyone is up in my neck of the woods, give me or bones a PM and we could hook up and ride or something. if your into ping pong, i got a sweet set up in my garage. well, im out. later
I live in Kingwood... and 3rd place in double table tennis back in 1998 in a New York State High School competition. Me (starting forward for BBall Team and #1 pitcher on baseball team) and my good buddy (starting linebacker for football team and all-confrence baseball player 4 years) were the team, haha. We were the jocks and everyone were kinda looking at us funny, hahha... we took 3rd out of 22 teams. I used to play TONS... my next door neighbor got me into it. He was intramural champion for Duke University in the 80s!
Old 06-22-2005, 12:45 PM   #37
Zapata
a.k.a Dos Equis

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
'13 Victory Cross Country
'13 Victory Judge

Member Garage

Man....I never did good at any sport in HS...I used to hate the "jocks"....They were always teasing me and bulling me..... :eh:
Zapata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 01:12 PM   #38
dotcom
*** PUBLIC RELATIONS ***

Bike(s):
01 Yamaha R6, 125 BBB mini

Send a message via AIM to dotcom Send a message via MSN to dotcom Send a message via Yahoo to dotcom

rob,
if i knew you, i would have never teased you brotha

www.myspace.com/motohouston
dotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 03:07 PM   #39
Lobo

Bike(s):
2002 R6
2007 R1
2007 R6
Custom

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapata
Man....I never did good at any sport in HS...I used to hate the "jocks"....They were always teasing me and bulling me..... :eh:

You and I get along dont we ??? well I played sports in High School............

48c8a880
Old 06-22-2005, 03:20 PM   #40
nels

Bike(s):
01 Silver/Black F4i-SOLD =(

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zapata

You and I get along dont we ??? well I played sports in High School............
i can feel the love in the air

i can remember only 1 person messing with me in highschool. he was a dopehead that was held back at least 2 years, wanted to beat me up for my nikes. im sure i looked scared, but i was like "maaaaan, they wont even fit you, my feet are smaller than urs." he looked at me and was like tch: "aight man" and never bothered me since. lol
nels is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement