MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2014, 10:23 AM   #141
mxrider14
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Lake Jackson
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 322

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
'06 KTM 525 sumo/dirt
'13 Aprilia Tuono APRC








Quote:
Originally Posted by cuong-nutz View Post
Just had my helmet and gloves stolen off my by bike at work. I always have my helmet locked but it looks like I didn't have my lock latched all the way this morning. Going to security now to see if the POS on camera.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuong-nutz View Post
It was an old beat up helmet but I guess this is going to have warm hands this winter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuong-nutz View Post
Thanks for the offer guys! I have another scorpion to replace the current one. I'll just need to pick up a new set of winter glove. My summer gloves will have to suffice for now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuong-nutz View Post
I guess my dirty and scratched up helmet that looked locked was more appealing.

Yea I saw. Thanks though. I have my other one.
Honestly guys, I don't think Cuong was too worried about getting it back. I think he was just stating the fact that it was stolen. I don't remember reading anything that said Cuong wanted yall to try and find him so he could meet up and "Kick his ."

Like it was said before, it may not be worth it to Cuong to risk his life for a beat up daily helmet. If it was a new arai or shoei, it would be different. Does it make him a because he doesn't want to confront him? Absolutely not. This fat chulo cake maker may be trolling YOU and planning to kick YOUR with his friends once you get there. Sorry if I misrepresented you here Cuong.

But what do I know, please begin to bully me over the Internet because I don't agree with you.
mxrider14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
thieves cuong-nutz Off Topic 10 03-08-2014 05:53 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-19-2014, 10:26 AM   #142
Nastynesto85
Richard Serdown
 
Nastynesto85's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: southeast
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,847

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
Dual sport 14 ninja zx6r
06 cbr 600rr (sold)
05 cbr 600rr (sold)
04 Ducati ss800 (sold)
02 gsxr 600 (sold)






Quote:
Originally Posted by mxrider14 View Post
Honestly guys, I don't think Cuong was too worried about getting it back. I think he was just stating the fact that it was stolen. I don't remember reading anything that said Cuong wanted yall to try and find him so he could meet up and "Kick his ."

Like it was said before, it may not be worth it to Cuong to risk his life for a beat up daily helmet. If it was a new arai or shoei, it would be different. Does it make him a because he doesn't want to confront him? Absolutely not. This fat chulo cake maker may be trolling YOU and planning to kick YOUR with his friends once you get there. Sorry if I misrepresented you here Cuong.

But what do I know, please begin to bully me over the Internet because I don't agree with you.
Heres a tampon and a tucks wipe for when im done with you . Shove it up your with your sensitive bullshit
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 826 View Post
When you park just put a work boot over the ignition they won't know what to do.



If it's got or tires , it's going to cost you
Nastynesto85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 11-19-2014, 10:29 AM   #143
mxrider14
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Lake Jackson
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 322

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
'06 KTM 525 sumo/dirt
'13 Aprilia Tuono APRC








Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastynesto85 View Post
Heres a tampon and a tucks wipe for when im done with you . Shove it up your with your sensitive bullshit
That's exactly the response I was waiting for

I wouldn't have handled the situation the same as the OP, but I appreciate you judging me
mxrider14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 10:31 AM   #144
cuong-nutz
Resident 250 guru
 
cuong-nutz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Feedback Rating: (9)
Posts: 4,569

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
Ninjer 250









Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe View Post
I'm really disappointed in you Coug. I've learned a few things from this thread. I don't understand it. There are a few people that went to great lengths to track this down and get him to get your back and haven't even called him. I know you haven't called him because he messaged me thus morning unprovoked telling me he wants to give the back. It's kind of a slap to the face of everyone that put the work in to get your back. I'm done here and have chalked this up as a lesson that you young don't have a backbone. You are soft, he'll the thief is a softy too. I won't be doing this again unless it's a buddy. Shame on you Coug...
I may be an but but at least I'm not a . This won't happen again
Lol I was trying to confront him myself as a buyer but I guess that was too late.

I'll call him again and see if he picks up lol
__________________
250cc's of pure Nutz
Ninjette Stunt Life Stunt Ride
cuong-nutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 10:34 AM   #145
Los
Gang Member
 
Los's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Katy\NW
Feedback Rating: (7)
Posts: 17,174

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6








Send a message via AIM to Los
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuong-nutz View Post
Lol I was trying to confront him myself as a buyer but I guess that was too late.

I'll call him again and see if he picks up lol
Let us know how it goes... set it up for tonight so we can roll to PP1 afterwards.
__________________
4v82zk8
Koskesh....RIP Brotha.... 4/22/07
Los is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 10:38 AM   #146
Bevo
Hook 'em!
 
Bevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Houston-The South Loop
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 24,322

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray
'10 CBR1000RR (destroyed)
'09 CBR1000RR C-ABS (sold)
'09 CBR600RR C-ABS (sold)

Member Garage





Have him bake and decorate a nice chocolate cake for you and smash his face in with it
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee View Post
"I lack skillz"
Bevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 10:40 AM   #147
Flip Flop
Ordained Minister
 
Flip Flop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 10,601

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
2006 SV650S(sold)(happy now?)
Toes Ducati Multistrada(what now buck?)








Arrange to meet this guy and kick his over a 40 dollar helmet, otherwise the terrorists win.
Flip Flop is online now   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 11-19-2014, 10:43 AM   #148
VicTOEmizer
GUEST
 
VicTOEmizer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: seabrook tx
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 14,703

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
rc51 (sold)
TTR 125 :)
Buell xb12r (sold)
2013 z1000 (sold)
Ducati multistrada :)






Quote:
Originally Posted by cuong-nutz View Post
Lol I was trying to confront him myself as a buyer but I guess that was too late.

I'll call him again and see if he picks up lol
He's been waiting on your call since yesterday. He's even messaged me twice this morning about it.
__________________
KEEP YOUR PRIVATE OFF THE INTERNET FOLKS!
VicTOEmizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 11:01 AM   #149
VicTOEmizer
GUEST
 
VicTOEmizer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: seabrook tx
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 14,703

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
rc51 (sold)
TTR 125 :)
Buell xb12r (sold)
2013 z1000 (sold)
Ducati multistrada :)






Quote:
Originally Posted by mxrider14 View Post
Honestly guys, I don't think Cuong was too worried about getting it back. I think he was just stating the fact that it was stolen. I don't remember reading anything that said Cuong wanted yall to try and find him so he could meet up and "Kick his ."

Like it was said before, it may not be worth it to Cuong to risk his life for a beat up daily helmet. If it was a new arai or shoei, it would be different. Does it make him a because he doesn't want to confront him? Absolutely not. This fat chulo cake maker may be trolling YOU and planning to kick YOUR with his friends once you get there. Sorry if I misrepresented you here Cuong.

But what do I know, please begin to bully me over the Internet because I don't agree with you.
Did you read where I said he's a softy? Dude isn't trolling anything. Personally I think he knows he's caught and want to get rid of it and not want any trouble. Did you also read the part that said he's going to leave the stuff with security? Nobody wants to beat his either. There has never been any mention of it to him that I know of. I come from the old school and gave him the opportunity to make it right and it looks like he's going to do that. I don't think like you and likely never will. Keep hiding in the shadows like a good sheep. I'll keep plowing through you like Nesto through fat chicks.
__________________
KEEP YOUR PRIVATE OFF THE INTERNET FOLKS!
VicTOEmizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 11:14 AM   #150
7cain
Resident Ginja
 
7cain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 5,253

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'02 ZX6R




Member Garage


Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe View Post
I'll keep plowing through you like Nesto through fat chicks.


















__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum
... your is sexy. i want it.
FELIS DEMULCTA MITIS (translation: A stroked cat is gentle)

SBN blade specialist.
7cain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 04:38 PM   #151
VicTOEmizer
GUEST
 
VicTOEmizer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: seabrook tx
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 14,703

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
rc51 (sold)
TTR 125 :)
Buell xb12r (sold)
2013 z1000 (sold)
Ducati multistrada :)






He's getting his back. I'm going to let Coug tell the story. It's a pretty good one with audio of the phone call and everything. MH wins again.
__________________
KEEP YOUR PRIVATE OFF THE INTERNET FOLKS!
VicTOEmizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 11-19-2014, 04:44 PM   #152
Nastynesto85
Richard Serdown
 
Nastynesto85's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: southeast
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,847

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
Dual sport 14 ninja zx6r
06 cbr 600rr (sold)
05 cbr 600rr (sold)
04 Ducati ss800 (sold)
02 gsxr 600 (sold)






Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe View Post
Did you read where I said he's a softy? Dude isn't trolling anything. Personally I think he knows he's caught and want to get rid of it and not want any trouble. Did you also read the part that said he's going to leave the stuff with security? Nobody wants to beat his either. There has never been any mention of it to him that I know of. I come from the old school and gave him the opportunity to make it right and it looks like he's going to do that. I don't think like you and likely never will. Keep hiding in the shadows like a good sheep. I'll keep plowing through you like Nesto through fat chicks.
Whale harpoonist professionaaaaalllll fat are attracted to me like flys on

I love fat hoes and you can always count on them to give you breakfast and head. The mini fridge is always next to the bed so theres no need to ever get up
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 826 View Post
When you park just put a work boot over the ignition they won't know what to do.



If it's got or tires , it's going to cost you
Nastynesto85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 04:45 PM   #153
7cain
Resident Ginja
 
7cain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 5,253

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'02 ZX6R




Member Garage


I'd like to play one of the voices on the animated series presented by Comedy Central.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum
... your is sexy. i want it.
FELIS DEMULCTA MITIS (translation: A stroked cat is gentle)

SBN blade specialist.
7cain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 04:51 PM   #154
TMAX
Forever MODERATE
 
TMAX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Cy-Fair
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 4,976

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
TMAX (Retired in California)
Xciting 500
XT 225
Duke 2
C14 & FZ6






I dont recall coung asking for anyones help.

Why dont you tough guys go get it for him
__________________
BORC wannabe
TMAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 04:55 PM   #155
VicTOEmizer
GUEST
 
VicTOEmizer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: seabrook tx
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 14,703

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
rc51 (sold)
TTR 125 :)
Buell xb12r (sold)
2013 z1000 (sold)
Ducati multistrada :)






Quote:
Originally Posted by TMAX View Post
I dont recall coung asking for anyones help.

Why dont you tough guys go get it for him
The gig is up Tmax. Have you noticed no one bites on these type posts anymore? Think about that...

Maybe you should try another tactic. This one isn't working anymore. I used to think it was funny....it's not anymore. Get a new phrase too. It's played out as well..
__________________
KEEP YOUR PRIVATE OFF THE INTERNET FOLKS!
VicTOEmizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 11-19-2014, 05:06 PM   #156
tyler83
Ummmm.................
 
tyler83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: west side
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 709

Experience: 9 years
I want to hear the return story, I'm glad the dude did the right thing and was willing to give the helmet and gloves back
tyler83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 05:15 PM   #157
Nastynesto85
Richard Serdown
 
Nastynesto85's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: southeast
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,847

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
Dual sport 14 ninja zx6r
06 cbr 600rr (sold)
05 cbr 600rr (sold)
04 Ducati ss800 (sold)
02 gsxr 600 (sold)






Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler83 View Post
I want to hear the return story, I'm glad the dude did the right thing and was willing to give the helmet and gloves back
that , he should of never stole them to begin with and he wouldnt be "having to do the right thing"
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 826 View Post
When you park just put a work boot over the ignition they won't know what to do.



If it's got or tires , it's going to cost you
Nastynesto85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 05:23 PM   #158
cashtown
Lawyers Guns and Money
 
cashtown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hunt, TX HWY 39
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,955

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'05 Hayabusa '98 ZX-6E









Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler83 View Post
I want to hear the return story, I'm glad the dude did the right thing and was willing to give the helmet and gloves back
'Did the right thing?'

Homes is just trying to keep his out of jail.
__________________
freak20brothers



Fat Freddy says, "Busas are for posing!"
cashtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 05:26 PM   #159
Salty
seņor Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Galveston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 576


Bike(s):
86 Ninja 250r
2014 Triumph Tiger Explorer








Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastynesto85 View Post
that , he should of never stole them to begin with and he wouldnt be "having to do the right thing"
Agreed, it's only because he is fearful of consequences impacting him that he ever thought twice about giving anything back.
Salty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 05:30 PM   #160
VicTOEmizer
GUEST
 
VicTOEmizer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: seabrook tx
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 14,703

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
rc51 (sold)
TTR 125 :)
Buell xb12r (sold)
2013 z1000 (sold)
Ducati multistrada :)






Which one of you threatened him? He was crying that it was " up" to do that.
__________________
KEEP YOUR PRIVATE OFF THE INTERNET FOLKS!
VicTOEmizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:40 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy