MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2014, 03:08 PM   #121
tyler83
Ummmm.................
 
tyler83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: west side
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 709

Experience: 9 years
WOW this is a fail....
tyler83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
thieves cuong-nutz Off Topic 10 03-08-2014 05:53 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-18-2014, 03:11 PM   #122
7cain
Resident Ginja
 
7cain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 5,235

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'02 ZX6R




Member Garage


Quote:
Originally Posted by 826 View Post
I have never heard obtuse used in replacement of .
There's a first time for everything.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum
... your is sexy. i want it.
FELIS DEMULCTA MITIS (translation: A stroked cat is gentle)
7cain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 04:02 PM   #123
Nastynesto85
Richard Serdown
 
Nastynesto85's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: southeast
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,843

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
Dual sport 14 ninja zx6r
06 cbr 600rr (sold)
05 cbr 600rr (sold)
04 Ducati ss800 (sold)
02 gsxr 600 (sold)






Quote:
Originally Posted by 7cain View Post
There's a first time for everything.
And its ok to like it
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 826 View Post
When you park just put a work boot over the ignition they won't know what to do.



If it's got or tires , it's going to cost you
Nastynesto85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 11-18-2014, 04:04 PM   #124
KhmerStyle
Noob Riding Specialist
 
KhmerStyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Huffmeister and 290
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 580


Bike(s):
2007 R6
2007 zx6r wife's bike
Kawasaki zr7s RIP







Motohouston solving more crime than HPD...
KhmerStyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 11-18-2014, 04:42 PM   #125
7cain
Resident Ginja
 
7cain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 5,235

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'02 ZX6R




Member Garage


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastynesto85 View Post
And its ok to like it
"Liking" is definately not required when it comes to experience.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum
... your is sexy. i want it.
FELIS DEMULCTA MITIS (translation: A stroked cat is gentle)
7cain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 04:52 PM   #126
VicTOEmizer
GUEST
 
VicTOEmizer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: seabrook tx
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 14,685

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
rc51 (sold)
TTR 125 :)
Buell xb12r (sold)
2013 z1000 (sold)
Ducati multistrada :)






Quote:
Originally Posted by 392 View Post
Either go whoop this wetbacks or drop it. Already failed because you found out who it is... And still haven't done but talk about it.

Again, do something or let it go. Me, personally, would let it go. That 40.00 helmet isn't worth a risk of getting shot and/or stabbed.
Put this guy back on the roids. He's starting make sense and and we can't have that.
__________________
KEEP YOUR PRIVATE OFF THE INTERNET FOLKS!
VicTOEmizer is online now   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 11-18-2014, 05:07 PM   #127
green600
HG Chairperson
 
green600's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: 77045
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 20,190

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1











That or hpc is rubbing off on him.

Will the real mkgsxr please stand up.

And where the is the little starter Shell neezy?
__________________
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

yeah. I thought it'd be like riding with a condescending rossi.
green600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 05:22 PM   #128
7cain
Resident Ginja
 
7cain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 5,235

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'02 ZX6R




Member Garage


Quote:
Originally Posted by 826 View Post
That or hpc is rubbing off on him.

Will the real mkgsxr please stand up.

And where the is the little starter Shell neezy?
Maybe that is the last place toe was "squeezed out" and the shame is still too great.


The shame.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum
... your is sexy. i want it.
FELIS DEMULCTA MITIS (translation: A stroked cat is gentle)
7cain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 08:36 AM   #129
VicTOEmizer
GUEST
 
VicTOEmizer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: seabrook tx
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 14,685

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
rc51 (sold)
TTR 125 :)
Buell xb12r (sold)
2013 z1000 (sold)
Ducati multistrada :)






I'm really disappointed in you Coug. I've learned a few things from this thread. I don't understand it. There are a few people that went to great lengths to track this down and get him to get your back and haven't even called him. I know you haven't called him because he messaged me thus morning unprovoked telling me he wants to give the back. It's kind of a slap to the face of everyone that put the work in to get your back. I'm done here and have chalked this up as a lesson that you young don't have a backbone. You are soft, he'll the thief is a softy too. I won't be doing this again unless it's a buddy. Shame on you Coug...
I may be an but but at least I'm not a . This won't happen again
__________________
KEEP YOUR PRIVATE OFF THE INTERNET FOLKS!
VicTOEmizer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 08:42 AM   #130
7cain
Resident Ginja
 
7cain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 5,235

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'02 ZX6R




Member Garage


THE SHAME!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum
... your is sexy. i want it.
FELIS DEMULCTA MITIS (translation: A stroked cat is gentle)
7cain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 09:04 AM   #131
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe View Post
I'm really disappointed in you Coug. I've learned a few things from this thread. I don't understand it. There are a few people that went to great lengths to track this down and get him to get your back and haven't even called him. I know you haven't called him because he messaged me thus morning unprovoked telling me he wants to give the back. It's kind of a slap to the face of everyone that put the work in to get your back. I'm done here and have chalked this up as a lesson that you young don't have a backbone. You are soft, he'll the thief is a softy too. I won't be doing this again unless it's a buddy. Shame on you Coug...
I may be an but but at least I'm not a . This won't happen again
If Coug dont want them, you oughta meet the guy, get the stuff, then post it up for sale in the classifieds
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 09:08 AM   #132
ArkansasDave
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Beaumont
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,978

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2010 CRF450R
2014 Honda Grom
2015 KTM 250xc







Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash View Post
If Coug dont want them, you oughta meet the guy, get the stuff, then post it up for sale in the classifieds
This, you earned it.
ArkansasDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 09:09 AM   #133
SilverBullet
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Harmaston, TX
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 1,116

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2013 Yamaha Super Tenere
2011 Husqvarna TE630
2009 KTM 250SX
2002 KTM 300EXC
1974 Suzuki TM400






Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe View Post
I'm really disappointed in you Coug. I've learned a few things from this thread. I don't understand it. There are a few people that went to great lengths to track this down and get him to get your back and haven't even called him. I know you haven't called him because he messaged me thus morning unprovoked telling me he wants to give the back. It's kind of a slap to the face of everyone that put the work in to get your back. I'm done here and have chalked this up as a lesson that you young don't have a backbone. You are soft, he'll the thief is a softy too. I won't be doing this again unless it's a buddy. Shame on you Coug...
I may be an but but at least I'm not a . This won't happen again
Well since the owner doesn't want his back call the guy and tell him to sell it and if he donates the money to MH then he gets a free pass THIS time. Then when he donates we get his PayPal info, hack it, wipe out his account and donate it all to charity, haha.

_
SilverBullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 11-19-2014, 09:09 AM   #134
VicTOEmizer
GUEST
 
VicTOEmizer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: seabrook tx
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 14,685

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
rc51 (sold)
TTR 125 :)
Buell xb12r (sold)
2013 z1000 (sold)
Ducati multistrada :)






He's even made it easier than that. He messaged me and said he'll leave the stuff at the security office. This has been the biggest fail I've ever been involved with. Lol
__________________
KEEP YOUR PRIVATE OFF THE INTERNET FOLKS!
VicTOEmizer is online now   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 11-19-2014, 09:22 AM   #135
SilverBullet
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Harmaston, TX
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 1,116

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2013 Yamaha Super Tenere
2011 Husqvarna TE630
2009 KTM 250SX
2002 KTM 300EXC
1974 Suzuki TM400






Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe View Post
He's even made it easier than that. He messaged me and said he'll leave the stuff at the security office. This has been the biggest fail I've ever been involved with. Lol
Well from his detailed description of the helmet maybe he doesn't want it back now. Or could have filed an insurance claim already or something. But yeah I agree. I'll leave it with this. Just found this pic yesterday and used on another forum. Probably half of MH doesn't kinow these guys though.

23fa9f5bec59537f49018d85f96446d9

_
SilverBullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 09:25 AM   #136
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






remember when bob crane died, they found out he was a huge perv
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 09:26 AM   #137
ArkansasDave
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Beaumont
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,978

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2010 CRF450R
2014 Honda Grom
2015 KTM 250xc







Don't laugh too hard if I'm wrong, but is that hogans Hero's?
ArkansasDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 11-19-2014, 09:34 AM   #138
Los
Gang Member
 
Los's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Katy\NW
Feedback Rating: (7)
Posts: 17,174

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6








Send a message via AIM to Los
Talks about a fat baking cholo, too scared to confront him to get your back. People even offered to go up there with you to hold your hand and you still don't bite. You're about as tough as a Pomeranian. All bark and no bite.
__________________
4v82zk8
Koskesh....RIP Brotha.... 4/22/07
Los is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 10:18 AM   #139
Flip Flop
Ordained Minister
 
Flip Flop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 10,505

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
2006 SV650S(sold)(happy now?)
Toes Ducati Multistrada(what now buck?)








it I've been trying to resist posting, but I've had enough.

You know I got a motorcycle so I could make friends with thick skinned people who have a legit set of on them. Apparently that is not the case in this day in age and riding a motorcycle requires being a whiny , who not only whines, but feels the need to cry about how other people are crying instead of just telling the criers to STFU and grow a pair.

Anyways, I feel the need to ride up there and get this helmet. In fact, I'm willing to dress up like a douchebag with no helmet, so I can wear this one home(what size is it? I have a big head.) and catch it all on the gopro.

Does anyone have a set of icon field armor I can borrow to wear over my t shirt?
Flip Flop is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 11-19-2014, 10:22 AM   #140
Nastynesto85
Richard Serdown
 
Nastynesto85's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: southeast
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,843

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
Dual sport 14 ninja zx6r
06 cbr 600rr (sold)
05 cbr 600rr (sold)
04 Ducati ss800 (sold)
02 gsxr 600 (sold)






Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelnutt View Post
it I've been trying to resist posting, but I've had enough.

You know I got a motorcycle so I could make friends with thick skinned people who have a legit set of on them. Apparently that is not the case in this day in age and riding a motorcycle requires being a whiny , who not only whines, but feels the need to cry about how other people are crying instead of just telling the criers to STFU and grow a pair.

Anyways, I feel the need to ride up there and get this helmet. In fact, I'm willing to dress up like a douchebag with no helmet, so I can wear this one home(what size is it? I have a big head.) and catch it all on the gopro.

Does anyone have a set of icon field armor I can borrow to wear over my t shirt?

Ill roll with ya shelly amd ill take a on the guys car . Quick someone tell me what he drives
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 826 View Post
When you park just put a work boot over the ignition they won't know what to do.



If it's got or tires , it's going to cost you
Nastynesto85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:26 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy