MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

View Poll Results: ban MR. E-TARD?
YES 30 65.22%
NO 16 34.78%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2007, 11:58 AM   #81
NO MORE F4I
my hand hurts

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
bikeless now
my bmx p.o.s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GixxerTrixGod69
you guyz really kill me...lol
wow you have officially learned to use a caps lock button, maybe your not as retarded as i first thought you were
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Get out and vote Prothos Off Topic 42 02-19-2014 09:31 PM
VOTE! silverfudge Off Topic 21 06-26-2010 02:19 AM
VOTE FOR ME!!! stunt-r Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 39 03-12-2008 11:09 AM
Advertisement
Old 05-26-2007, 11:59 AM   #82
GixxerTrixGod69
BET I CAN MAKE YOU LAUGH!

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
THREE GSX-R 1000'S '02, '02, '05(ONE '02 IS FOR SALE)

Send a message via Yahoo to GixxerTrixGod69
Quote:
Originally Posted by no mercy f4i
wow you have officially learned to use a caps lock button, maybe your not as retarded as i first thought you were

don't go giving me credit now i am still a possible ...
Old 05-26-2007, 12:00 PM   #83
NO MORE F4I
my hand hurts

Bike(s):
bikeless now
my bmx p.o.s.

Quote:
don't go giving me credit now i am still a possible ...
re read the post, not AS retarded, your still an idiot, and i would never ride with you cause your probably gonna end up killing yourself so have fun with that
Old 05-26-2007, 12:02 PM   #84
GixxerTrixGod69

Bike(s):

:laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6
Old 05-26-2007, 12:03 PM   #85
GixxerTrixGod69

Bike(s):

you know what like i said...if you don't know me then PLEASE don't judge me...you might actually LIKE me...
Old 05-26-2007, 12:05 PM   #86
NO MORE F4I
my hand hurts

Bike(s):
bikeless now
my bmx p.o.s.

Quote:
you know what like i said...if you don't know me then PLEASE don't judge me...you might actually LIKE me...
i seriously doubt it, if you knew me you would know i dont like you, i dont like most people i meet, and if i were to of met you on a ride and you rode like that, i would throw something in your way and watch you tumble down, you risk too many lives cause you think your a badass, in reality, your just not a good rider, and i know for a fact your not a ****ing stunter
Old 05-26-2007, 12:05 PM   #87
ormand
Deelish!

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
2009 Ninja 650r
Total Mileage: 42,000

Now you're just being an . 3 weeks.
Old 05-26-2007, 12:06 PM   #88
A303

Bike(s):
00 929rr(sold)/01 929rr

Send a message via AIM to A303
Quote:
Originally Posted by no mercy f4i
i seriously doubt it, if you knew me you would know i dont like you, i dont like most people i meet, and if i were to of met you on a ride and you rode like that, i would throw something in your way and watch you tumble down, you risk too many lives cause you think your a badass, in reality, your just not a good rider, and i know for a fact your not a ****ing stunter
I dont like you either :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6
July 25, 1977 - April 22, 2007
You will be missed.
A303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 12:07 PM   #89
NO MORE F4I
my hand hurts

Bike(s):
bikeless now
my bmx p.o.s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A303
I dont like you either :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6
shut up will
Old 05-26-2007, 12:10 PM   #90
Dub_B83

Bike(s):
2005 ZX6R Magma Orange

He is loving this guys we need to just ignore his and when we see the "RIP Dumbass Sam" thread no one will flinch an eye and all. We may say RIP in that thread but, honestly your selfish and don't care about your daughter or who you hurt when you decide to "trick" on public roads and hit a tire or something you don't see because your headlight is pointed in the sky. I heard about you and your PP1 rides before I even joined the thread. BTW thanks for giving all sport bike riders a bad name and raising our insurance. In reality this jerk lives on negative attention, even what I just posted probly gave him a huge t eating grin. Just ignore him, it is worse than banning him because then he won't be getting the negative attention he wants and may wise up and just leave the thread... There is no convincing this guy to drive safely... The only way to drive the way he does safely is on a track or closed course, and if he really is that good, go get sponsored.

This one had it coming - This one found a vein
This one was an accident, but never gave me pain
This one was my fathers and This one you can't see
This one had me scared to death,
[U]But I guess I should be glad I'm not dead[/U]

Yes I am made of scars
That's what I'm made of!![/CENTER]
Dub_B83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 12:13 PM   #91
GixxerTrixGod69

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by ormand
Now you're just being an . 3 weeks.

do you know me ormond??? then get off the name calling and insults...it isn't necessary...
Old 05-26-2007, 12:15 PM   #92
NO MORE F4I
my hand hurts

Bike(s):
bikeless now
my bmx p.o.s.

Quote:
do you know me ormond??? then get off the name calling and insults...it isn't necessary...
then quit telling everyone how much of a badass you think you are, step off your high horse come down to earth and learn to ride like a person with a kid should, or just go blow your ****ing brains out
Old 05-26-2007, 12:17 PM   #93
vmaxgirl
LSTD Mafia Princess

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
1994 Vmax 1200
Honda 50 (Fuglee)
2012 ZX10r

Member Garage

Ormand,
Yes, I know this is Chris's board and we use it. And I for one, appreciate all he has done to keep this site the way he has. I have yet to disrespect any OG or the like. But I honestly think this has been blown way, way out of proportion. I just believe people should be informed as to all aspects of the situation if at all possible and not just what a few people who are a little hot under the collar think.

Yes, we live with him and also deal with him online. He was not only questioned, he was also disrespected. He didn't use foul language to deal with the criticism he was given, unlike the ones who were criticizing him.

As for silly, please. Sam does not force anyone to do anything, how can he be faulted for someone else's inability?
So you are telling me that because I am rolling at my limits and somene wrecks because they are trying to keep up with me that I am to fault? Now I just may be silly for thinking this but I have ALWAYS been taught to ride my own ride.
"People that organize and influence events are responsible for there actions. It's a ***** move to blame someone else entirely because they rolled the throttle. That's just ****ing dumb."
I agreee somewhat... Stoping to aid, stopping to wait at turns and such, and making sure the route is known, But how can someone else be blamed for a full grown adult using their own judgement on their own ride? I am not trying to blame anyone for anything, I have just organized and led rides and I believe it to be wrong to say the leader is at fault for another riders mishap because they did not ride within their own limits.

The CAPS LOCK... "It's annoying and stupid" you say but he doesn't do it to annoy or aggrivate anyone. He stated that he was just to lazy to use propper capitilization. So what, yea it can be annoying but looking at naked women in avatars is a little annoying to some women and believe it or not, men, but you don't hear them going off, do you? Some people don't like seeing cats being taped down but hey, some think its hilarious as do I.

Using caps, bragging about his proven skills, using a screen name he uses on other forums that he has had for a long time, trying to encourage others to ride more and speaking his mind? Are these his mistakes?

And just to inform all, I spoke up only because I want to. I think he has been misjudged but that is my opinion from what I have read here on this board. He doesn't need anyone to back him, he is his own man. Any problems that people had/have with him should have been handled through PM and such. But, again, this is just my opinion.

I have no dispespect for anyone on this list no matter who they are, how they ride or what they type (even if it is in caps).
Old 05-26-2007, 12:17 PM   #94
Dub_B83

Bike(s):
2005 ZX6R Magma Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dub_B83
He is loving this guys we need to just ignore his and when we see the "RIP Dumbass Sam" thread no one will flinch an eye and all. We may say RIP in that thread but, honestly your selfish and don't care about your daughter or who you hurt when you decide to "trick" on public roads and hit a tire or something you don't see because your headlight is pointed in the sky. I heard about you and your PP1 rides before I even joined the thread. BTW thanks for giving all sport bike riders a bad name and raising our insurance. In reality this jerk lives on negative attention, even what I just posted probly gave him a huge t eating grin. Just ignore him, it is worse than banning him because then he won't be getting the negative attention he wants and may wise up and just leave the thread... There is no convincing this guy to drive safely... The only way to drive the way he does safely is on a track or closed course, and if he really is that good, go get sponsored.
He is going to this thread too, he is just going for negative attention.

This one had it coming - This one found a vein
This one was an accident, but never gave me pain
This one was my fathers and This one you can't see
This one had me scared to death,
[U]But I guess I should be glad I'm not dead[/U]

Yes I am made of scars
That's what I'm made of!![/CENTER]
Dub_B83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 12:18 PM   #95
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalline
Quote:

+86238761283... I don't think you're being mean at all, but then again I ACTUALLY KNOW YOU. It's very childish for people to start talking about someone they don't know. Meet the guy first and then decide whether or not you like him. I give Candy her respect and credit on not liking him, because she never really liked him. But HER only.

Sam I think you're cool as . Ya make me laugh non-stop. How ever you ride is your business, and if people choose to ride with you, then they put themselves in that risk. No one, and I mean NO ONE is forced to ride with you.
Old 05-26-2007, 12:23 PM   #96
vmaxgirl
LSTD Mafia Princess

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
1994 Vmax 1200
Honda 50 (Fuglee)
2012 ZX10r

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalBystal

+86238761283... I don't think you're being mean at all, but then again I ACTUALLY KNOW YOU. It's very childish for people to start talking about someone they don't know. Meet the guy first and then decide whether or not you like him. I give Candy her respect and credit on not liking him, because she never really liked him. But HER only.

Sam I think you're cool as . Ya make me laugh non-stop. How ever you ride is your business, and if people choose to ride with you, then they put themselves in that risk. No one, and I mean NO ONE is forced to ride with you.
Thank you Crystal, you are the girl. My sentiments exactly! NO ONE is forced.
Old 05-26-2007, 12:26 PM   #97
GixxerTrixGod69

Bike(s):

CAPS LOCK FOR SOMETHING IMPORTANT!!! CRYSTAL YOU ARE MY ANGEL!!!!
Old 05-26-2007, 12:28 PM   #98
YankeeR6
Lets ride!!

Bike(s):
06 R6 50th A.E.

Send a message via AIM to YankeeR6 Send a message via Yahoo to YankeeR6
I think this whole thread is STUPID!!! and i'm voting NO!

Now I have not read all the other threads and posts that were made so I do not know what was said.

1st. Banning someone for coming on here and saying I'm the sh*t is a little retarded. If there was life threating threats I could understand, but for someone to come on here and say some stuff, and disrespect/"fight" with ppl is a little dumb. There are always some type of sh*t talking threads going on and nobody on there has been band so whats the difference with Sam??

I'm sure there are other MH members that do not like other MH members but they shouldn't be banned just cause you don't like what they say or how they ride, or how they freakin type!

2nd.....I have met Sam once or twice and rode with him each time I have meet him...He is very fast on the streets and little to aggressive for my taste, but thats how he rides. So when we do a group ride, I make sure I know where I'm going and ride at MY PACE!! weather it be 70 or 140+. Every rider should be able to think for themselves and control how they want to ride...slow, speed limit, faster or whatever!

3rd. The whole Caps lock thing is getting a little ridiculous....I understand that using Caps while typing is to make a point, "Yell", etc.. But if someone does it consistently in every post then thats just the way they type. Not everyone "follows the rules of typing".

sig600x150
YankeeR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 12:29 PM   #99
GixxerTrixGod69

Bike(s):

YEAH ME GO V-MAX AND CRYSTAL!!!

V-MAX GIRL IS AWESOME!!!
Old 05-26-2007, 12:29 PM   #100
paniro187

I never understood the caps lock thing either. people say "stop yelling" i'm like you do know this is just a message board right???

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement