MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

View Poll Results: ban MR. E-TARD?
YES 30 65.22%
NO 16 34.78%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2007, 03:36 AM   #61
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
KTM
R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ARM1LEG
guess you voted no.

i stated in the other thread (i think) that i have had my fair share of arguments, but i didnt come in acting like king t or bragging about how good i am at this or that.

i came in and did a intro.

i did not pull my d!ck out on the first day and say "IVE GOT THE BIGGEST ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
wrong i actaully voted yet but who cares
whosthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Get out and vote Prothos Off Topic 42 02-19-2014 09:31 PM
VOTE! silverfudge Off Topic 21 06-26-2010 02:19 AM
VOTE FOR ME!!! stunt-r Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 39 03-12-2008 11:09 AM
Advertisement
Old 05-26-2007, 07:32 AM   #62
ormand
Deelish!

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
2009 Ninja 650r
Total Mileage: 42,000

As an OG of this forum, and as someone who does not ride, I think I can make a fair and unbiased assessment of this matter.

I think the GixxerTrixGod69 is wrong, there is no question about that. You don't come on to a forum and egg people on for not riding like you, as fast as you, or whatever as you. And when people, said OGs, question your comments, you don't come back and attack them. There are times when you need to sit down and listen to the wisdom that people are trying to share with you. If you don't watch it, your arrogance and cocky attitude is going to catch up with you faster than you want.

In addition to that, typing in all caps is very annoying. After people have asked you to stop, you continue. That suggests you really dont care what anyone here has to say.

Now, as far as a banning, I don't know how necessary that is. I think a 1 week banning would teach you a lesson in learning how to control your feelings and not walk over the OGs of this forum. There is a level of respect that needs to be shown and earned when you enter a forum, and you violated that principle completely.

I speak to you today not as a rider or a hater, but as an OG. Respect.

Ormand
President, Team Ormand

teamormand
Old 05-26-2007, 10:25 AM   #63
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ormand
As an OG of this forum, and as someone who does not ride, I think I can make a fair and unbiased assessment of this matter.

I think the GixxerTrixGod69 is wrong, there is no question about that. You don't come on to a forum and egg people on for not riding like you, as fast as you, or whatever as you. And when people, said OGs, question your comments, you don't come back and attack them. There are times when you need to sit down and listen to the wisdom that people are trying to share with you. If you don't watch it, your arrogance and cocky attitude is going to catch up with you faster than you want.

In addition to that, typing in all caps is very annoying. After people have asked you to stop, you continue. That suggests you really dont care what anyone here has to say.

Now, as far as a banning, I don't know how necessary that is. I think a 1 week banning would teach you a lesson in learning how to control your feelings and not walk over the OGs of this forum. There is a level of respect that needs to be shown and earned when you enter a forum, and you violated that principle completely.

I speak to you today not as a rider or a hater, but as an OG. Respect.

Ormand
President, Team Ormand
:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy
Old 05-26-2007, 10:46 AM   #64
vmaxgirl
LSTD Mafia Princess

Bike(s):
1994 Vmax 1200
Honda 50 (Fuglee)
2012 ZX10r

Member Garage

I think this is a bunch of , honestly...c'mon people.

Me, personally, I don't give a about who thinks what about me. I am me and Sam IS my best friend. But ya know what, I would defend anyone in this situation... this is AMERICA, we all have a right to be ourselves. I VOTED NO and I think this poll is a bunch of ! Just because a few people don't relate and feel "disrespected" and "offended" is NOT a reason to prohibit someones else's FREE SPEECH. Makes me think that some people have found out that the truth can hurt. What about the people who disrespected him, we should ban them also... if it is going to be that way then we just need this huge BAN IN EFFECT. What a bunch of .

We live with Sam, day to day. He may be a loud and obnoxious but ya know what... the world is full of them, and much worse. Want to know what the world isn't full of... people who care, laugh and love life to it's fullest! THAT IS SAM IN A NUTSHELL!!! and yes... I did use all caps! He has ALWAYS been there when he was needed, and that right there is saying something about him.
So what if he was new and came on strong, that is just his personality. He didn't do it trying to get everybody's panties in a ruffle...ie 1arm, 1fstgsxr and the like. You guys are something else, I mean we are all human here aren't we?
He doesn't try to push people beyond their means, he doesn't try to be disrespectful. So what if some of you think he comes off as MR. Big shot. That is just your opinion. Not everyone else takes things so personally.

Just because he IS a skilled rider doesn't mean he is pushing someone else to meet his skill level. He can say what he wants and do what he wants but he is ultimately not the one twisting someone else's throttle! If they are weak minded enough to not be able to think for themselves then they shouldn't be riding in the first place. It takes a strong mind to ride and live afterward. We have ridden many times and I know how he can be. But I have seen some dangerous riding from some of you also... WE ALL DO IT. He isn't making anyone do anything, it is their choice.

I remember my first experience with MH riders. I rode with Shawn for the big Outback Steakhouse meet a few years back. I distinctly remember telling Shawn someone was going to get hurt riding with this bunch... only because as we left for the ride to the restaurant someone rode past us IN OUR lane on a WHEELIE at an EXCESSIVE speed. But ya know what... that was just my opinion. After eating and talking with some of the group I realized that that was just one rider and it was his choice to do what he did, so I let it go.

I think it is childish to want to ban someone for speaking his mind, even if it were in caps. Maybe he just lives his life in CAPS... LOUD AND PROUD!
Old 05-26-2007, 11:05 AM   #65
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!

Bike(s):
KTM
R6

to me it just seems like this was a waste of time he said some things u didnt like o well im sure it wasnt the 1st time and yes he uses caps its annoyin but we have all done it b4 i know i have, let the go i was judged when i 1st got on here by alot of people and some still dont like me but where is my ban thread?? not everyone likes everyone but we all learn to get over it and ignore the . if u didnt like what he said pm him instead of makin this big of a deal, and ya i didnt agree with everything he said and i didnt like some of it also, but if i jumpd on everyones case when they said somethin i didnt like ide be a pissd off all my life, JUST GET THE FK OVER IT!!!
Old 05-26-2007, 11:09 AM   #66
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Feedback Rating: (6)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmaxgirl
Me, personally, I don't give a about who thinks what about me. I am me and Sam IS my best friend. But ya know what, I would defend anyone in this situation... this is AMERICA, we all have a right to be ourselves. I VOTED NO and I think this poll is a bunch of ! Just because a few people don't relate and feel "disrespected" and "offended" is NOT a reason to prohibit someones else's FREE SPEECH. Makes me think that some people have found out that the truth can hurt. What about the people who disrespected him, we should ban them also... if it is going to be that way then we just need this huge BAN IN EFFECT. What a bunch of .

I think it is childish to want to ban someone for speaking his mind, even if it were in caps. Maybe he just lives his life in CAPS... LOUD AND PROUD!
this is MotoHouston. Its Chris's personal property. Freedom of speech does not exist.

and as for caps. thats just GHEY.

So you live with him and you like him and all, that's cool.

Honestly. His name is the only thing I don't like. As a stunter when I see his screen name it makes me wanna drive out to PP1 and wheelie circles around him, do a flamingo past him and kick his bike over, drop my 12 bar on his windscreen, slam my cage into his fairing, or just walk the **** up and kick his POS shitzuki over. you wanna see a gixxer trix . watch Javi ride. you wanna see trix, watch our videos. you wanna do a wheelie, go do it, but dont brag on some dumb like a freeway wheelie that everyone with a sport bike can do. when he passes me at 120 doing a highchair scraping his tail light. I will show some respect. until then, he chose his fate by trying to be something he isnt, aparently you ride fast, why not have the mods change you name to something about being fast? "KINGOFTHESTREETS" or something like that?

then your little bit about me throwing stones when I live in a glass house :laughing6 :laughing6 as I said before,, I'm perfect, and I do what the **** I please. But out of respect for other people, I don't what I please when I run the risk of hurting anyone other than me, (unless you pull into one of out stunt spots, but then you are on our turf and if you get in my way, so be it. you bike will be more fukd off than mine, trust me.)

as for fast street riding and your squid wheelies, i could care less. I'll put RIP in your RIP thread, and "I told ya so", I'll go to your memorial ride and hope you are looking down or up pending how you live your life, and wheelie the whole time, just for you. I'll even pull out my street bike and go run the streets one time for ya, just to show ya how its really done.
Old 05-26-2007, 11:09 AM   #67
ormand
Deelish!

Bike(s):
2009 Ninja 650r

Quote:
This isn't a democracy. This forum is owned by a person who can do whatever they want to it. You are basically accessing there property free of charge. You need to respect the rights and politics of that person and/or the people who make that forum up, ie: OGs. And even so, freedom of speech comes at the price of criticism. If you can;t take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. By your own logic, a democracy should also have the right of majority rule through voting, which could lead to your friend's banning.

Quote:
We live with Sam, day to day. He may be a loud and obnoxious but ya know what... the world is full of them, and much worse. Want to know what the world isn't full of... people who care, laugh and love life to it's fullest! THAT IS SAM IN A NUTSHELL!!! and yes... I did use all caps! He has ALWAYS been there when he was needed, and that right there is saying something about him.
So what if he was new and came on strong, that is just his personality. He didn't do it trying to get everybody's panties in a ruffle...ie 1arm, 1fstgsxr and the like. You guys are something else, I mean we are all human here aren't we?
He doesn't try to push people beyond their means, he doesn't try to be disrespectful. So what if some of you think he comes off as MR. Big shot. That is just your opinion. Not everyone else takes things so personally.
While you may live with him and deal with him offline, we are the ones who deal with him online. We are all human, and as such again, adults deal with the consequences of there actions. His actions have led him to be questioned and now polled for banning. A "human" would accept this and learn to either change or move on. Your friend doesn't take criticism well. You can't learn to be the best until you first accept your best will not come without learning.

Quote:
Just because he IS a skilled rider doesn't mean he is pushing someone else to meet his skill level. He can say what he wants and do what he wants but he is ultimately not the one twisting someone else's throttle! If they are weak minded enough to not be able to think for themselves then they shouldn't be riding in the first place. It takes a strong mind to ride and live afterward. We have ridden many times and I know how he can be. But I have seen some dangerous riding from some of you also... WE ALL DO IT. He isn't making anyone do anything, it is their choice.
Your argument is silly. If someone gets hurt, or dies, because of your friend's riding style, would you go up to there friends and family and say such a thing? Why not go tell everyone that died in Iraq that it's there fault: you joined, you die. People that organize and influence events are responsible for there actions. It's a ***** move to blame someone else entirely because they rolled the throttle. That's just ****ing dumb.

Quote:
remember my first experience with MH riders. I rode with Shawn for the big Outback Steakhouse meet a few years back. I distinctly remember telling Shawn someone was going to get hurt riding with this bunch... only because as we left for the ride to the restaurant someone rode past us IN OUR lane on a WHEELIE at an EXCESSIVE speed. But ya know what... that was just my opinion. After eating and talking with some of the group I realized that that was just one rider and it was his choice to do what he did, so I let it go.

The difference is you talked to someone, a person, offline individually. You didn't address an entire group filled with OGs, stuntaz, etc. and virtually call them out on there lack of skills. And even with that, you learned from your ways. Your friend hasn't learned anything as far as I can see from what this forum is telling him. And that right there is the problem, which is why we a thread like this right now.

People have asked your friend to please not use caps nicely, yet he still uses them. What are people to think? Personally, I view it as antagonizing a group of people on a forum. It's annoying and stupid. :confused2

Your friend needs to start owning up for his mistakes and quit having his friend back him up online. Take responsibility for yourself.

Ormand
Old 05-26-2007, 11:12 AM   #68
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!

Bike(s):
KTM
R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Unassailable
this is MotoHouston. Its Chris's personal property. Freedom of speech does not exist.

and as for caps. thats just GHEY.

So you live with him and you like him and all, that's cool.

Honestly. His name is the only thing I don't like. As a stunter when I see his screen name it makes me wanna drive out to PP1 and wheelie circles around him, do a flamingo past him and kick his bike over, drop my 12 bar on his windscreen, slam my cage into his fairing, or just walk the **** up and kick his POS shitzuki over. you wanna see a gixxer trix . watch Javi ride. you wanna see trix, watch our videos. you wanna do a wheelie, go do it, but dont brag on some dumb like a freeway wheelie that everyone with a sport bike can do. when he passes me at 120 doing a highchair scraping his tail light. I will show some respect. until then, he chose his fate by trying to be something he isnt, aparently you ride fast, why not have the mods change you name to something about being fast? "KINGOFTHESTREETS" or something like that?

then your little bit about me throwing stones when I live in a glass house :laughing6 :laughing6 as I said before,, I'm perfect, and I do what the **** I please. But out of respect for other people, I don't what I please when I run the risk of hurting anyone other than me, (unless you pull into one of out stunt spots, but then you are on our turf and if you get in my way, so be it. you bike will be more fukd off than mine, trust me.)

as for fast street riding and your squid wheelies, i could care less. I'll put RIP in your RIP thread, and "I told ya so", I'll go to your memorial ride and hope you are looking down or up pending how you live your life, and wheelie the whole time, just for you. I'll even pull out my street bike and go run the streets one time for ya, just to show ya how its really done.

clayton clayton clayton....
Old 05-26-2007, 11:25 AM   #69
BigComfy

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
SV1k (sold)
CRB6 Track Bike (sold)
Daytona 1200 (parted)
1st Gen FZ1 (sold)
1st Gen SV650 (sold)

Member Garage

No-as long as he kicks the caps habbit. other than that pure entertainment.
Old 05-26-2007, 11:30 AM   #70
bumblebee
Yeah I'm flippin' YOU off

Bike(s):
'74 Suzuki GT380
'82 XS650 StreetTracker
'10 Ducati Streetfighter
'83 Yamaha Seca 900

Quote:
first time ive ever even thought about doing this but....

should GixxerTrixGod69 be banned?
Ya know the quote in your sig would infer a little more tolerance than you seem to be showing by starting this thread.
He does come across in a bad light but if we start calling for bans whenever some one is annoying this place is gonna be a ghost town soon. I just wish he would stop with the caps BS now that we have universally said we want him to.
bumblebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 11:42 AM   #71
GixxerTrixGod69
BET I CAN MAKE YOU LAUGH!

Bike(s):
THREE GSX-R 1000'S '02, '02, '05(ONE '02 IS FOR SALE)

Send a message via Yahoo to GixxerTrixGod69
ONE QUESTION...WHAT THE DOES CAPS DO TO EVERYONE OFF SO BAD??? WHAT THE DOES CAPS HAVE TO DO WITH TYPING? I AM JUST TOO LAZY TO TYPE CORRECTLY......WHY IS SOMETHING SO TRIVIAL SO IMPORTANT...???
Old 05-26-2007, 11:45 AM   #72
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!

Bike(s):
KTM
R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by GixxerTrixGod69
ONE QUESTION...WHAT THE DOES CAPS DO TO EVERYONE OFF SO BAD??? WHAT THE DOES CAPS HAVE TO DO WITH TYPING? I AM JUST TOO LAZY TO TYPE CORRECTLY......WHY IS SOMETHING SO TRIVIAL SO IMPORTANT...???
caps usually means like ur yelling or somethin liek that and its anoying and ur gunna be flamed about it so its just easyer if u pick up ur finger and hit the caps lock button and turn them off
Old 05-26-2007, 11:45 AM   #73
bumblebee
Yeah I'm flippin' YOU off

Bike(s):
'74 Suzuki GT380
'82 XS650 StreetTracker
'10 Ducati Streetfighter
'83 Yamaha Seca 900

It's just that online caps is considered shouting and you are shouting all the time. It is rude to walk into a room and start yelling, especially when you are yelling out controversial things about how good you are, and infering that others are not as good.
bumblebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 11:46 AM   #74
ormand
Deelish!

Bike(s):
2009 Ninja 650r

Quote:
It's hard on the eyes.
It makes it harder to read.

Let me show you what you just typed looks like to normal people...

Quote:
ОДИН ВОПРОС... ЧТО, ЧЕРТ ВОЗЬМИ, ЗАГЛАВНЫЕ БУКВЫ ДЕЛАЕТ К МОЧЕ КАЖДОГО ПРОЧЬ СТОЛЬ ПЛОХО??? ЧТО, ЧЕРТ ВОЗЬМИ, ЗАГЛАВНЫЕ БУКВЫ ИМЕЕТ ОТНОШЕНИЕ К ПЕЧАТАНИЮ? Я ТОЛЬКО СЛИШКОМ ЛЕНИВ, ЧТОБЫ НАПЕЧАТАТЬ ПРАВИЛЬНО... ПРОКЛЯТЫЙ... ПОЧЕМУ КОЕ-ЧТО НАСТОЛЬКО ТРИВИАЛЬНО ТАК ВАЖНЫЙ ...???
(That's Russian)

The point of the matter is that everyone on here has asked you to stop using caps and yet you continue. What's everyone to think at this point? It looks like you are trying to people off.

True OGs know better.
Old 05-26-2007, 11:50 AM   #75
GixxerTrixGod69

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by ormand
It's hard on the eyes.
It makes it harder to read.

Let me show you what you just typed looks like to normal people...

(That's Russian)

The point of the matter is that everyone on here has asked you to stop using caps and yet you continue. What's everyone to think at this point? It looks like you are trying to people off.

True OGs know better.
SERIOUSLY GROW UP!

SO WHAT IF I TYPE IN CAPS SO WHAT??? OK SO HERE IS THE NEW MOTOHOUSTON CHAT LAW!!!! DON'T TYPE IN CAPS OR WE WILL HOLD COURT TO BAN YOU!!! THIS MEANS EVERYONE!!! DON'T EVER USE CAPS!!!
Old 05-26-2007, 11:52 AM   #76
ormand
Deelish!

Bike(s):
2009 Ninja 650r

Quote:
SERIOUSLY GROW UP!

SO WHAT IF I TYPE IN CAPS SO WHAT??? OK SO HERE IS THE NEW MOTOHOUSTON CHAT LAW!!!! DON'T TYPE IN CAPS OR WE WILL HOLD COURT TO BAN YOU!!! THIS MEANS EVERYONE!!! DON'T EVER USE CAPS!!!
See, now you're just trying to antagonize people. Which is why I think you should now be banned for 2 weeks.
Old 05-26-2007, 11:52 AM   #77
NO MORE F4I
my hand hurts

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
bikeless now
my bmx p.o.s.

Quote:
SERIOUSLY GROW UP!

your an idiot, just do me a favor and shoot yourself in the face
Old 05-26-2007, 11:54 AM   #78
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!

Bike(s):
KTM
R6

oh
Old 05-26-2007, 11:55 AM   #79
GixxerTrixGod69

Bike(s):

you guyz really kill me...lol
Old 05-26-2007, 11:57 AM   #80
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalline
Quote:
who else besides GixxerTrixGod69 said no?????

are you e-tarded to?

I voted to NOT ban him.

Advertisement