MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

View Poll Results: ban MR. E-TARD?
YES 30 65.22%
NO 16 34.78%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2007, 09:37 PM   #41
Azylum
The Chosen One

Feedback Rating: (23)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage
listen up buddy...all the "stunters' in the stunt section...

we keep in a lot and if we DO decide to go to a back road we don't brag about it...

second what kinda stunts is he doing?

easy killer, lol. hes referring to the guys who wheelie on the highways and brag about it.

ive never been one to tell anyone how to ride. if its your thing, then its just that. wether it be to do 150mph on 610, wheelie on 45, stunt in a closed area, or riding the track. we all have our riding preferences.i DO NOT condone how sam rides, but its not my place to tell him to slow it down. only the police and a hard lesson from o mighty can do that. JMO.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Get out and vote Prothos Off Topic 42 02-19-2014 09:31 PM
VOTE! silverfudge Off Topic 21 06-26-2010 02:19 AM
VOTE FOR ME!!! stunt-r Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 39 03-12-2008 11:09 AM
Advertisement
Old 05-25-2007, 09:39 PM   #42
Azylum
The Chosen One

btw, Sean, Sam was a bit disrespectful when he referred to the riders as "squids" who cruse at 70mph. some of us actually enjoy that.
Old 05-25-2007, 09:51 PM   #43
ownage
Banned

Feedback Rating: (0)

User is banned

ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 09:53 PM   #44
Azylum
The Chosen One

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage
im just stating..he said he stunts on the freeway...what kinda stunts? just asking...and ya we dont post up "hpd and hd killin the streets" threads and vids....we attempt to be safe
i would assume wheelies and stoppies, just a guess. Sean was just trying to say that there have been ALOT of members (current or otherwise) who do crazy stuff on the street and brag about it. he never mentioned HPD.

btw, yall gonna teach me to wheelie the gixxa?
Old 05-25-2007, 09:53 PM   #45
GixxerTrixGod69
BET I CAN MAKE YOU LAUGH!

Bike(s):
THREE GSX-R 1000'S '02, '02, '05(ONE '02 IS FOR SALE)

Send a message via Yahoo to GixxerTrixGod69
BE HONEST AND FAIR PEOPLE...

maybe ill receive some flaming for this. so be it. Sam is my friend. yea he rides fast on the streets. Who here hasnt? yea he does stunts on the streets. yea hes loud. but if thats all yall know about him yall are trying to ban him due to prejudices, assumptions and blatant hypocrisy. do we or do we not have an ENTIRE SECTION here dedicated to STUNTING? some of which takes place on the street. how many pics, vids and avatars do we have here of MH members stunting on the freakin street and riding just a little above the speed limit? how much praise do we give to those who ride a nice standup a mile down the freeway? too many for me to count. who here hasnt opened it up on the street, any street. who here hasnt tried a little wheelie on the street? as far as the disrespect thing goes...there have been many many disrespectful comments made BY more than just a few MH members TO more than just a few MH members. 1fastgsxr to name one. but ive seen no one raise this much bs to get anyone else banned. and as far as the subtle accusations that he gets people hurt are far beyond ludicrous. no one but the rider of his or her bike straps their helmet on, pushes the start button and clicks the bike into first. no one but the rider of his or her own bike twists the throttle. if they get hurt riding like that, that get themselves hurt riding like that. lets have a degree of personal responsibility here.

you all dont see the side of Sam i do because you are all too busy gossiping like a highschool sewing circle from the 50's. Azylum i think it may have been said it, you cant tell who someone is from a few posts and just because they use caps. bandwagons are great if you dont like individual and original thinking with the exception of a few.

THESE ARE WORDS FROM A TRUE RIDER AND AT LEAST HE IS HONEST!!!OH AND HE CAN RIDE QUITE WELL TOO...
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND OPINION OF ME I AIM TO PLEASE!!!OR AT LEAST MAKE SOMEONE LAUGH...
Old 05-25-2007, 09:56 PM   #46
Azylum
The Chosen One

you make me laugh, you loud sumbitch. btw, whats up with the RUN DMC chains when you ride?:laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6
Old 05-25-2007, 10:02 PM   #47
GixxerTrixGod69

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum
btw, Sean, Sam was a bit disrespectful when he referred to the riders as "squids" who cruse at 70mph. some of us actually enjoy that.
YOU ARE MY HERO DUDE, BUT THE SQUID COMMENT WAS TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT A LITTLE...WHAT I MEANT WAS IF YOU DON'T RIDE YOUR BIKE A LITTLE RISKY OR FASTER THAN YOU MIGHT BE SUPPOSED TO THEN YOU MIGHT AS WELL SQUID RIDE TO GALVESTON AT 70 M.P.H. MEANING JUST STRAIGHT HIGHWAY WITH NO GEAR AND ONLY THE SPEED LIMIT...NOW IF THAT IS YOUR PREFERENCE TO DO WITH A CROTCH ROCKET OR CAFE STYLE RACING BIKE THEN KOOL, BUT I CHOOSE DIFFERENT...I DON'T JUDGE THOSE WHO CHOOSE LESS THAN WHAT I CAN OR AM WILLING TO DO WITH MINE...I LIKE EVERYBODY FOR WHO THEY ARE AND YOU ARE ONE OF THEM SO JUST LET THE SQUID THING GO BECAUSE I DON'T LOOK DOWN MY NOSE AT ANYONE FOR ANYTHING FAST OR NOT SKILLED OR NOT...I ACCEPT ALL THOSE WHO ARE WILLING TO SAY HELLO AND TREAT ME AND MY FRIENDS WITH SOME KINDNESS AND CONSIDERATION...THANK YOU!!! BECAUSE I DO LIKE YOU QUITE ALOT AND ARE A VERY DECENT PERSON!!! JMO
Old 05-25-2007, 10:04 PM   #48
GixxerTrixGod69

Bike(s):

you make me laugh, you loud sumbitch. btw, whats up with the RUN DMC chains when you ride

DUDE ARE YOU RIDING TONIGHT?
Old 05-25-2007, 10:07 PM   #49
ownage
Banned

User is banned

ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 10:19 PM   #50
Azylum
The Chosen One

Quote:
Originally Posted by GixxerTrixGod69
you make me laugh, you loud sumbitch. btw, whats up with the RUN DMC chains when you ride

DUDE ARE YOU RIDING TONIGHT?
nope. got the kids. youre too fast for me anyways.:laughing6
Old 05-25-2007, 10:21 PM   #51
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
KTM
R6

wtf is up with the caps
whosthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 10:22 PM   #52
NO MORE F4I
my hand hurts

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
bikeless now
my bmx p.o.s.

Quote:
then it shouldnt be allowed in sigs and avatars. someone mentioned "consistency is the key".

just an observation.
haha i win, mine is in a parking lot
Old 05-25-2007, 11:04 PM   #53
kstrs
Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Bike(s):
Some

Quote:
YOU ARE MY HERO DUDE, BUT THE SQUID COMMENT WAS TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT A LITTLE...WHAT I MEANT WAS IF YOU DON'T RIDE YOUR BIKE A LITTLE RISKY OR FASTER THAN YOU MIGHT BE SUPPOSED TO THEN YOU MIGHT AS WELL SQUID RIDE TO GALVESTON AT 70 M.P.H. MEANING JUST STRAIGHT HIGHWAY WITH NO GEAR AND ONLY THE SPEED LIMIT...NOW IF THAT IS YOUR PREFERENCE TO DO WITH A CROTCH ROCKET OR CAFE STYLE RACING BIKE THEN KOOL, BUT I CHOOSE DIFFERENT...I DON'T JUDGE THOSE WHO CHOOSE LESS THAN WHAT I CAN OR AM WILLING TO DO WITH MINE...I LIKE EVERYBODY FOR WHO THEY ARE AND YOU ARE ONE OF THEM SO JUST LET THE SQUID THING GO BECAUSE I DON'T LOOK DOWN MY NOSE AT ANYONE FOR ANYTHING FAST OR NOT SKILLED OR NOT...I ACCEPT ALL THOSE WHO ARE WILLING TO SAY HELLO AND TREAT ME AND MY FRIENDS WITH SOME KINDNESS AND CONSIDERATION...THANK YOU!!! BECAUSE I DO LIKE YOU QUITE ALOT AND ARE A VERY DECENT PERSON!!! JMO
Thats beautiful... Everyones Rossi on the internet, RIP in advance!
kstrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 11:10 PM   #54
NO MORE F4I
my hand hurts

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
bikeless now
my bmx p.o.s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstrs
haha good call
Old 05-25-2007, 11:14 PM   #55
Azylum
The Chosen One

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstrs

internet has nothing to do with it. he actually rides like that, or werent you paying attention to anything?
Old 05-26-2007, 01:07 AM   #56
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already

i dont care how he rides, im just sayin he is new here and this is what i see:

Quote:
HERE IS A FEW WORDS OF ADVICE TO THOSE OF YOU WHO KNOW ME...HAVE RIDDEN WITH ME OR WOULD LIKE TO RIDE WITH THE " FRONT PACK"... I AM NOT PUSHING YOU OR ANYONE ELSE TO KEEP UP OR EVEN TRY TO MAINTAIN THE PACE OF THE LEAD GROUP...NOR DO I PROMOTE YOU TRYING ANY OF THE HIGH SPEED WHEELIES OR TRICKS THAT I DO OR OTHERS DO WHILE RIDING IN THESE GROUPS.

.I LOVE THE FRONT AND I HAVE BEEN RIDING CAFE BIKES FOR 16 YEARS...I LOVE THE EXILIRATION AND EXCITEMENT IT GIVES ME, BUT I DON'T ENCOURAGE ANYONE ELSE TO DO THE SAME JUST TO PROVE "I CAN DO IT TOO" OR THE CLASSIC..."I GOT BALLZ" REMEMBER... RIDE TO YOUR SKILL LEVEL AND DON'T TRY TO EXCEED YOUR LIMITS TO PROVE ANYTHING TO ME OR ANYONE ELSE.
Quote:
Point IS IT"S TIME TO SLOW DOWN!!!! I don't care how good WE THINK WE R,U can never predetermine what's waiting around the corner and just knowing ur limits ain't all to it!!! It's knowing ur limits AND riding safer!!!!
Quote:
FOR ANY GUYS WHO THINK YOU CAN RUN WITH ME IN THE FRONT COME TRY...I AM PREPARED TO GIVE LESSONS WHENEVER YOU LIKE
Quote:
I HAVE RIDDEN WITH QUITE A FEW PEOPLE IN HERE AND ANYONE WHO HAS RIDDEN WITH ME KNOWS IT IS ALL THROTTLE NO BRAKE.
this is just some of it

to cocky for me, dont care for it, and from what it sounds like, he has no respect for anyone, or anyone riding with him or the other people on the road. so i give him no respect
Gimpin2Fold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 01:14 AM   #57
Azylum
The Chosen One

he IS cocky, ESPECIALLY in real life, ill give you that. you think the you see on the forum is cocky? you havent seen ANYTHING, lol. but this is the interweb. being cocky is no reason to ban someone.

YOU ALL were the ones that were flaming from the first post he made. thats what I SEE. nobody is allowed to defend themselves?

"Let's ban him because he doesnt do what we do". gimme a break.
Old 05-26-2007, 01:18 AM   #58
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
KTM
R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ARM1LEG
i dont care how he rides, im just sayin he is new here and this is what i see:
this is just some of it

to cocky for me, dont care for it, and from what it sounds like, he has no respect for anyone, or anyone riding with him or the other people on the road. so i give him no respect
hmmmm not tryn 2 be rude but dont sit there n act like uve never been "cocky" cause ive seen u say a few things that not everyone aproved of also. but they didnt go make a thread 2 ban u
whosthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 02:59 AM   #59
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already

Quote:
he IS cocky, ESPECIALLY in real life, ill give you that. you think the you see on the forum is cocky? you havent seen ANYTHING, lol. but this is the interweb. being cocky is no reason to ban someone.

YOU ALL were the ones that were flaming from the first post he made. thats what I SEE. nobody is allowed to defend themselves?

"Let's ban him because he doesnt do what we do". gimme a break.

no, i say ban, or a warning ban, or just a flame for coming in acting like king t.

bragging about this or that, nobody cares.
Old 05-26-2007, 03:02 AM   #60
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosthis
hmmmm not tryn 2 be rude but dont sit there n act like uve never been "cocky" cause ive seen u say a few things that not everyone aproved of also. but they didnt go make a thread 2 ban u

guess you voted no.

i stated in the other thread (i think) that i have had my fair share of arguments, but i didnt come in acting like king t or bragging about how good i am at this or that.

i came in and did a intro.

i did not pull my d!ck out on the first day and say "IVE GOT THE BIGGEST ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Advertisement