MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2014, 04:28 PM   #81
Lunchbox6

Feedback Rating: (0)

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415914095.854374.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	114.9 KB
ID:	82414
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
VIDEO: The Race Line at MSRH Whoop Taking it to the Track 5 12-05-2013 10:16 AM
Video...lake Travis zip line flip326 Off Topic 9 07-31-2012 09:22 PM
Onboard video of race line? Metzzen1 Taking it to the Track 4 06-29-2009 10:39 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-13-2014, 04:28 PM   #82
El Pachuco

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Kawasaki ZRX 1200R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunchbox6 View Post
If I get a ticket it's usually well deserved.
I didn't ask you if you deserved the tickets. I asked how many you refused to sign, since by law you're not required to.

And if you ask me, leaving a firearm in your vehicle and in plain sight, after dark and in a large city, is deserving of asking to have the vehicle searched.
El Pachuco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 04:34 PM   #83
Lunchbox6

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pachuco View Post
I didn't ask you if you deserved the tickets. I asked how many you refused to sign, since by law you're not required to.

And if you ask me, leaving a firearm in your vehicle and in plain sight, after dark and in a large city, is deserving of asking to have the vehicle searched.

Why? Are you not allowed to have a firearm? That's one of my rights. And thankfully the bill of rights doesn't give a about what you think is deserving. It's not open to interpretation. My possession of a firearm is not illegal and it being in my vehicle is neither illegal or cause for search.

My signature on a ticket is my admission that it is well founded. That's why I sign. I have refused to sign several government documents that I did not agree with in the past. If I felt a ticket was undeserved or unfounded you bet your I would refuse to sign and I would get a lawyer.
Old 11-13-2014, 05:27 PM   #84
Jae
Kilted Basterd

Feedback Rating: (9)

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
Naked Sprint
Russian POS
Angry Max/Tub
Pile o' Hyosungs

Member Garage

Quote:
Or he could have said "all due respect,show me dat warrant or suck my ya filthy donut wrestler!"
Yes, he could have, and one can also go around poking sleeping bears with a stick. I was simply pointing out that he could have been a little more respectful, as opposed to acting like a kid (which he appeared to be). The cop wants to threaten with a search warrant, "Yes sir, I would like to know that a judge has deemed your probable cause enough to search my car. I'll wait for you to get it." The cop was trying to bully the kid so that either he wouldn't have to do paperwork, or wouldn't have to admit he had nothing to go on.

I've found that respect goes a long way, a lot of the time. I'm not excusing the cop slapping the guy, that's all on that cop. Like my mom always told us, "No one can make you angry. No one can make you respond. What you do, your actions, that's all up to you."
Old 11-13-2014, 05:50 PM   #85
Lunchbox6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae View Post
Yes, he could have, and one can also go around poking sleeping bears with a stick. I was simply pointing out that he could have been a little more respectful, as opposed to acting like a kid (which he appeared to be). The cop wants to threaten with a search warrant, "Yes sir, I would like to know that a judge has deemed your probable cause enough to search my car. I'll wait for you to get it." The cop was trying to bully the kid so that either he wouldn't have to do paperwork, or wouldn't have to admit he had nothing to go on.

I've found that respect goes a long way, a lot of the time. I'm not excusing the cop slapping the guy, that's all on that cop. Like my mom always told us, "No one can make you angry. No one can make you respond. What you do, your actions, that's all up to you."
Thats true. I would have liked to see the full interaction. See how the cop was acting from the jump. If he was being a from the beginning I would respond in kind. If he was being cool, I'll be cool. But I would not let him do whatever he wanted just because he asked nicely. You come at me like a grown man and talk to me with respect and I will return it. Simple as that.
Old 11-13-2014, 05:52 PM   #86
HMFIC

Bike(s):
08 Super Duke R
08 YZ450F
Santa Cruz Blur 4x
09 YZ250F

Cop lost control based on that video.
I agree, legally do what you want w/ your firearm, but when an idiot steals your car with gun, or breaks in your car and takes said gun, and its tied up for months/yrs because it was used in a shooting, don't tell the investigator you have a right to your firearm, and the investigator is preventing your right to bear arms.... "your" used generally, not at anyone in this thread.

Educate the "kid", slap self and go eat...lol

and I dont like donuts, I got fat off kolachies....Just an FYI

Last edited by HMFIC; 11-13-2014 at 05:56 PM.
HMFIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 05:55 PM   #87
HMFIC

Bike(s):
08 Super Duke R
08 YZ450F
Santa Cruz Blur 4x
09 YZ250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae View Post

I've found that respect goes a long way, a lot of the time. ..... Like my mom always told us, "No one can make you angry. No one can make you respond. What you do, your actions, that's all up to you."
You are a sellout..... Every imteraction should start with, "What do you want , Im all outta pastries"

But your Mom is smart.
Old 11-13-2014, 06:02 PM   #88
Lunchbox6

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMFIC View Post
Cop lost control based on that video.
I agree, legally do what you want w/ your firearm, but when an idiot steals your car with gun, or breaks in your car and takes said gun, and its tied up for months/yrs because it was used in a shooting, don't tell the investigator you have a right to your firearm, and the investigator is preventing your right to bear arms.... "your" used generally, not at anyone in this thread.

Educate the "kid", slap self and go eat...lol

and I dont like donuts, I got fat off kolachies....Just an FYI
Last time I dealt with Investigators was in Junction City KS. Apartment got broken into and the cops took some dvd's the guy had touched for fingerprinting. Never called me to to let me know what was going on. When I called to ask about my property, they said they destroyed it because I didnt claim it. WTF? Like they didnt know whose it was.
Old 11-13-2014, 06:06 PM   #89
HMFIC

Bike(s):
08 Super Duke R
08 YZ450F
Santa Cruz Blur 4x
09 YZ250F

Quote:
Last time I dealt with Investigators was in Junction City KS. Apartment got broken into and the cops took some dvd's the guy had touched for fingerprinting. Never called me to to let me know what was going on. When I called to ask about my property, they said they destroyed it because I didnt claim it. WTF? Like they didnt know whose it was.
Thats why I say

FTP!!!!

But your situation sucks
Old 11-14-2014, 12:43 AM   #90
pester
Black olives matter

Feedback Rating: (12)

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 yamaha fz6
1998 yamaha wr 400 motard

Member Garage

Last accident i had. The officer asked for my license..the ambulance took me to the hospital.he kept the.license...i never saw that license again

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickGixxer View Post
nevermind ima bumbass and ill get my wife 2 do it 2nite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt915 View Post
I know enough Spanish to stick you with a knife cabron
pester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 12:45 AM   #91
Lunchbox6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pester View Post
Last accident i had. The officer asked for my license..the ambulance took me to the hospital.he kept the.license...i never saw that license again

Maybe he thought he was Tyler Durden.
Old 11-14-2014, 12:46 AM   #92
pester
Black olives matter

Feedback Rating: (12)

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 yamaha fz6
1998 yamaha wr 400 motard

Member Garage

Who knows. Maybe he has a synister fettish to nail driver licenses on his wall

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickGixxer View Post
nevermind ima bumbass and ill get my wife 2 do it 2nite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt915 View Post
I know enough Spanish to stick you with a knife cabron
pester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 11:38 AM   #93
Zapata
a.k.a Dos Equis

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
'13 Victory Cross Country
'13 Victory Judge

Member Garage

Seems like the Cop was expecting a reaction from the kid with the slapping. Why he did that? Was he trying to make the kid to attack him and then arrest him?
Zapata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 11:39 AM   #94
Lunchbox6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapata View Post
Seems like the Cop was expecting a reaction from the kid with the slapping. Why he did that? Was he trying to make the kid to attack him and then arrest him?

Bingo! It's all a game. If the kid gets physical then the cop can beat him and search anything he wants.
Old 11-14-2014, 02:08 PM   #95
El Pachuco

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Kawasaki ZRX 1200R

Quote:
Bingo! It's all a game. If the kid gets physical then the cop can beat him and search anything he wants.
It was no game. The cop made up his mind he was going to search the car and he did.
El Pachuco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 08:30 PM   #96
FJRmgm

Bike(s):
Yamaha FJR 1300
Honda CBR 954RR
Yamaha WR250R

How many times has this happened in the past with this cop and he got away with it because there was no video?
FJRmgm is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement