MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2007, 12:06 PM   #61
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
Blah shes nasty!!! I saw she is a friend on Claytons myspace though... :laughing6
cant help it. everyone loves me!
__________________
Retired
tracksig
Mr. Unassailable is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
who would date this chick tripspeed Off Topic 10 12-30-2014 04:23 PM
This Chick Has a Point pinball The Circus 7 01-03-2013 09:07 AM
Chick on Motorcycle Jason_Canuck General Discussion (Moto Related) 48 04-12-2012 07:01 PM
How would you describe to a chick... Helios Off Topic 15 02-06-2012 06:13 PM
Scientists have found sluttiest chick in whole world. (With pic of chick) RojerLockless Off Topic 3 01-25-2010 02:09 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-25-2007, 12:06 PM   #62
NO MORE F4I
my hand hurts
 
NO MORE F4I's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: downtown h-town
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 9,755

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
bikeless now
my bmx p.o.s.








Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
I am nice!
bwahahahahaha
NO MORE F4I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 12:09 PM   #63
Tumper
Hullo
 
Tumper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: The Woodlands/Conroe
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,872

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2004 Speed Triple SE
01 KLR650,
93 Dyna Wide Glide
11 BMW F800GS
Cannondale F-4...



Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
I am nice!
I don't know you that well, but from No Mercy's response I'd say it's questionable.....LOL
__________________
You should have that looked at....
Tumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 12:09 PM   #64
NO MORE F4I
my hand hurts
 
NO MORE F4I's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: downtown h-town
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 9,755

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
bikeless now
my bmx p.o.s.








hahaahahaha yes i have an offect on opinions,



but really, shes nice, im not
NO MORE F4I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 12:12 PM   #65
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by no mercy f4i
hahaahahaha yes i have an offect on opinions,



but really, shes nice, im not

I just give people a hard time but I really am a nice person :icon_bigg


On that note Clayton POST UP MY HELMET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 12:12 PM   #66
Tumper
Hullo
 
Tumper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: The Woodlands/Conroe
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,872

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2004 Speed Triple SE
01 KLR650,
93 Dyna Wide Glide
11 BMW F800GS
Cannondale F-4...



Of course Brena is nice, why else would Clayton date her......LOL
__________________
You should have that looked at....
Tumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 12:13 PM   #67
NO MORE F4I
my hand hurts
 
NO MORE F4I's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: downtown h-town
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 9,755

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
bikeless now
my bmx p.o.s.








Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
I just give people a hard time but I really am a nice person :icon_bigg


On that note Clayton POST UP MY HELMET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please
you got the arai?`
NO MORE F4I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 12:13 PM   #68
Tumper
Hullo
 
Tumper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: The Woodlands/Conroe
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,872

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2004 Speed Triple SE
01 KLR650,
93 Dyna Wide Glide
11 BMW F800GS
Cannondale F-4...



BEsides being cool and all...LOL
__________________
You should have that looked at....
Tumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 12:13 PM   #69
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumper
Of course Brena is nice, why else would Clayton date her......LOL

I can think of a few other reasons
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 12:14 PM   #70
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
Blah shes nasty!!! I saw she is a friend on Claytons myspace though... :laughing6
and i still think you are wrong, i just searched my friends and didnt find her. i think you are confusing Lindy Dickson (old friend from highschool) with her. or Lindy Jackson (another old friend) i have no lindsey.
__________________
Retired
tracksig
Mr. Unassailable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 12:14 PM   #71
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by no mercy f4i
you got the arai?`

Yes ..... I wanna see my new lid!! :icon_bigg
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 12:14 PM   #72
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
I can think of a few other reasons
enlighten us.
__________________
Retired
tracksig
Mr. Unassailable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 12:14 PM   #73
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Unassailable
and i still think you are wrong, i just searched my friends and didnt find her. i think you are confusing Lindy Dickson (old friend from highschool) with her. or Lindy Jackson (another old friend) i have no lindsey.

She has a bunny rabbit in her pic i think it was 3rd page
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 12:15 PM   #74
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=67061163

only you can see it cause she is on private
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 12:16 PM   #75
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Unassailable
enlighten us.


I am curious to your reasoning... I dont wanna make myself look like an !
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 12:16 PM   #76
NO MORE F4I
my hand hurts
 
NO MORE F4I's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: downtown h-town
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 9,755

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
bikeless now
my bmx p.o.s.








bwahahaha hawtie 4 life?
NO MORE F4I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 12:16 PM   #77
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






yea thats what she thinks
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 12:17 PM   #78
Dub_B83
Senior Member
 
Dub_B83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Cypress, TX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,222


Bike(s):
2005 ZX6R Magma Orange









Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
She has a bunny rabbit in her pic i think it was 3rd page
BUSTED!!
__________________
[CENTER]Cut right into me
because I am made of scars
Yes, I am made of scars

This one had it coming - This one found a vein
This one was an accident, but never gave me pain
This one was my fathers and This one you can't see
This one had me scared to death,
[U]But I guess I should be glad I'm not dead[/U]

Yes I am made of scars
That's what I'm made of!![/CENTER]
Dub_B83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 12:19 PM   #79
NO MORE F4I
my hand hurts
 
NO MORE F4I's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: downtown h-town
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 9,755

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
bikeless now
my bmx p.o.s.








she looks like a crack , just my opinion
NO MORE F4I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 12:29 PM   #80
Tumper
Hullo
 
Tumper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: The Woodlands/Conroe
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,872

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2004 Speed Triple SE
01 KLR650,
93 Dyna Wide Glide
11 BMW F800GS
Cannondale F-4...



We still haven't been "enlightened" Brena.....
__________________
You should have that looked at....
Tumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:09 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy