Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > News & Media > Motorcycle News & Media > Industry News
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2014, 12:20 PM   #1
Feedback Rating: (0)

MotoGP: Suzuki Will Race at Valencia 2014

Having worked with Suzuki over the last two years on the development of the prototype GSX-RR with which the Japanese manufacturer will return to Grand Prix racing next season, De Puniet is excited about getting a chance to race with the machine.

placeholdersuzukiteam 1fb48c73 bbb6 48c7 bec0 8b884ea71dc2 original?itokv0dA8dP2

Last year he combined the Suzuki testing role with his MotoGP ride for the Power Electronics Aspar team, but this year he has focused solely on a development role and is therefore keen to return to competition.

In 2015 he will continue to test the Suzuki MotoGP prototype and will also ride with the Crescent Suzuki team in the eni FIM Superbike World Championship.

Im ready for it, because I miss racing, De Puniet states. I am excited about the idea, keen to get going, but we are not setting any targets in terms of results. I know its hard to pick up the pace at the end of a season. Im not under pressure. Whatever happens, it wont change my future. For me this race is a reward.

Will it be a good track for him and for the GSX-RR? He replies, I like the circuit, its a very technical track, not very big. I usually like faster circuits, but I feel pretty comfortable there. It has also been resurfaced, so it is in better condition than before. We dont know if it will be a good track for Suzuki, but in any case its a circuit that I like and thats a positive.

NewsBot is offline   Reply With Quote