Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2007, 03:12 PM   #81
Brena23
Mothernugget

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000

new thread made for roll call

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My B-day is coming JUANTED Events, Meets and Rides 4 09-02-2008 09:33 PM
up coming track day or event??????????? aznoophi Events, Meets and Rides 7 08-03-2008 06:00 PM
B-Day Party / Poker Party Saturday 29-Sept-07 Swift E Events, Meets and Rides 0 09-26-2007 10:03 AM
OMG THE ALL GIRL TRACK DAY IS COMING! Mrs. ~T~ Off Topic 303 06-02-2007 05:50 AM
Advertisement
Old 06-04-2007, 03:12 PM   #82
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

im guessing the party is saturday june 9th?
Old 06-04-2007, 03:14 PM   #83
Candy
The Most Intolerable bish

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750

Member Garage

Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
Brena is it gonna be sat 6/9 or sun 6/10 from 8-2. Might want it to be saturday, for peeps like me who gotta go to work on monday. Either way I'll come!
Old 06-04-2007, 03:14 PM   #84
Brena23
Mothernugget

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FastGSXR
Brena is it gonna be sat 6/9 or sun 6/10 from 8-2. Might want it to be saturday, for peeps like me who gotta go to work on monday. Either way I'll come!

arturo will you fix the date please! It will eb june 9th the red bold threw me off

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 03:14 PM   #85
Flying Scot

Bike(s):
Triumph Daytona 650

Send a message via AIM to Flying Scot Send a message via MSN to Flying Scot
WOW - How did it take me sooo long to get on this thread. Please believe me when I tell you the following:

Crome - GM and Director of Ops are great personal friends of mine BUT on Fridays and Staurdays it is completely over ran by either Asian or African Ameriacn customers. (PLEASE try to stay calm I am just giving you the facts and the demographics of the nights) SUNDAYS however are off the hook and very mixed!

Red Door - No Cover. Allways good but VERY busy later on. Reserving areas I can do BUT tables are not that large so an MH party might be tough

The Roof - No cover. Dress code relaxed and rock n roll music on plasmas. Downfall - parking and not all that big either

Roc Bar / Mosaic - Mosaic is the "dance club" inside of Roc Bar. Roc bar plays - yes you got it Rock music but if you get bored there is alsways next door for dance music. No smoking inside but there is a big balcony for that. DOES get extremely busy on Saturdays. I can get all of you on the list BUT being such a big crowd I would ask you get there early. Joe on the door use to work for me; ) As for table reservation I do no know BUT it can be done but you'll need numbers. Be warned drinks in Roc bar are not cheap but then again neither is anywhere these days.

Status - my opinion only. I don't like it so I can't tell you much about it.

Red Star - one of the older clubs now BUT is 18 +. Maybe your thing???

XO in midtown is ok but not GREAT. It lacks in layout and decor - very bland. GM good friend of mine and I could probably get you the VIP room for what its worth.

Vintage (near Crome)- owners are personal friends - can get you whatever you want. Small inside, small vip HUGE patio.

Escobar - PLEASE DON"T GO HERE - IT"S AND I HATE IT!!!! (long story)

Whiskey - Country bar and very refreshing too. Nice change from all these wannabe Miami clubs. No cover and I don't think there is a guest list either. Must arrive 10am for doors opening to guarentee entry.

EPIC -

Deco -

Lizard lounge - not been yet

Cobain - eh, could be worse. Same owners of escobar

Shadowbar - had its day

Belvedere - very upmarket, probably not what you want for b-day party

Pub Fiction - guys who run this place are great! Normally have a mixture of DJ and band. Gets very busy and doesn't really have a VIP as such.

AND OFCOURSE HOW COULD I NOT MENTION GRASSHOPPER!!! HA HA!

Personally from what you have described I would recommend the following - Red Door / Pub Fiction / Roc bar / Vintage.

If I had to pick 1 I would say Roc bar BUT you will need to reserve an area or you'll be miserable looking for peeps all night.
Cheap alternative would be Vintage. Only problem is if you get bored you'll need to arrange taxis to other places (or just walk to Crome but it's not great)
Maybe the best thing would be meet at Pub Fiction, walk to Red Door then taxi to Roc Bar (5-7 bucks I bet)

I'm sure I have left some places out so don't hesitate to ask or PM me.
Sorry but I won't be able to make this as it is my brothers 40th but maybe we can hook up at the end of night and go afterhours to Rich's. G/L

www.jmoncur06.bebo.com
www.myspace.com/getitupyee
Flying Scot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 03:20 PM   #86
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Scot
WOW - How did it take me sooo long to get on this thread. Please believe me when I tell you the following:

Crome - GM and Director of Ops are great personal friends of mine BUT on Fridays and Staurdays it is completely over ran by either Asian or African Ameriacn customers. (PLEASE try to stay calm I am just giving you the facts and the demographics of the nights) SUNDAYS however are off the hook and very mixed!

Red Door - No Cover. Allways good but VERY busy later on. Reserving areas I can do BUT tables are not that large so an MH party might be tough

The Roof - No cover. Dress code relaxed and rock n roll music on plasmas. Downfall - parking and not all that big either

Roc Bar / Mosaic - Mosaic is the "dance club" inside of Roc Bar. Roc bar plays - yes you got it Rock music but if you get bored there is alsways next door for dance music. No smoking inside but there is a big balcony for that. DOES get extremely busy on Saturdays. I can get all of you on the list BUT being such a big crowd I would ask you get there early. Joe on the door use to work for me; ) As for table reservation I do no know BUT it can be done but you'll need numbers. Be warned drinks in Roc bar are not cheap but then again neither is anywhere these days.

Status - my opinion only. I don't like it so I can't tell you much about it.

Red Star - one of the older clubs now BUT is 18 +. Maybe your thing???

XO in midtown is ok but not GREAT. It lacks in layout and decor - very bland. GM good friend of mine and I could probably get you the VIP room for what its worth.

Vintage (near Crome)- owners are personal friends - can get you whatever you want. Small inside, small vip HUGE patio.

Escobar - PLEASE DON"T GO HERE - IT"S AND I HATE IT!!!! (long story)

Whiskey - Country bar and very refreshing too. Nice change from all these wannabe Miami clubs. No cover and I don't think there is a guest list either. Must arrive 10am for doors opening to guarentee entry.

EPIC -

Deco -

Lizard lounge - not been yet

Cobain - eh, could be worse. Same owners of escobar

Shadowbar - had its day

Belvedere - very upmarket, probably not what you want for b-day party

Pub Fiction - guys who run this place are great! Normally have a mixture of DJ and band. Gets very busy and doesn't really have a VIP as such.

AND OFCOURSE HOW COULD I NOT MENTION GRASSHOPPER!!! HA HA!

Personally from what you have described I would recommend the following - Red Door / Pub Fiction / Roc bar / Vintage.

If I had to pick 1 I would say Roc bar BUT you will need to reserve an area or you'll be miserable looking for peeps all night.
Cheap alternative would be Vintage. Only problem is if you get bored you'll need to arrange taxis to other places (or just walk to Crome but it's not great)
Maybe the best thing would be meet at Pub Fiction, walk to Red Door then taxi to Roc Bar (5-7 bucks I bet)

I'm sure I have left some places out so don't hesitate to ask or PM me.
Sorry but I won't be able to make this as it is my brothers 40th but maybe we can hook up at the end of night and go afterhours to Rich's. G/L
:notworthy

called you saturday about roc bar, but got in VIP with dotcoms party. the door guy was scottish or irish.
Old 06-04-2007, 03:22 PM   #87
Flying Scot

Bike(s):
Triumph Daytona 650

Send a message via AIM to Flying Scot Send a message via MSN to Flying Scot
Quote:
Originally Posted by arturo3rd
:notworthy

called you saturday about roc bar, but got in VIP with dotcoms party. the door guy was scottish or irish.

HA HA - Not even close - he's South African. A for effort though!!!

www.jmoncur06.bebo.com
www.myspace.com/getitupyee
Flying Scot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 03:22 PM   #88
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Scot
HA HA - Not even close - he's South African. A for effort though!!!
same thing! see you june 16 if not sooner mate
Old 06-04-2007, 03:25 PM   #89
Pink_Ranger
Boss Lady

Bike(s):
2005 Kawasaki Ninja 500R,Roketa 125cc, 03 Suzuki JR50

Send a message via AIM to Pink_Ranger
http://www.motohouston.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=30306
add your name here...
Old 06-04-2007, 03:40 PM   #90
TnTEntR1
R.I.P Bobby K/ NY Matty

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
'06 Yama R1

cHROME BE O,K...BECAUSE WE CAN HOT WIRE 1 OF THEIR BIKES AND SET it OFF! !!!!! Chrom is by my house so CHRIS if you and the wifey get too buzz u can stay at my luxurious Townhome fo sho!

Tuan Tran
MOTO-INSURANCE
Direct# 281-300-1333
"Like a Good Neighbor, TntEntR1 is there!"
TnTEntR1 is offline   Reply With Quote