MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2007, 04:28 PM   #101
Candy
The Most Intolerable bish

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750

Member Garage

Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
RePoSt of mine!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FastGSXR
For the sake of argument I'm gonna leave this t at this...

People be a of a lot more relentless about SAFER RIDING. I've done a 180degree turn about my riding habits b/c it's NECESSARY. Yes U should ALWAYS ride within UR LIMITS, but that's really what riding safe is all about. The point is, no matter how GOOD U THINK U R circumstances on these junky roads or these poor drivers can make u a STATISTIC ON ANY GIVEN DAY OF THE WEEK, beware and DON'T PUT URSELF AT A GREATER RISK, JUST TO GET BACK TO PP1 1st cause some NEEDS TO SHOW HIS ASSHOLEDNESS by leading a group thru houston at 150+ mph to show how cool he is.

HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY WEEKEND!!! :icon_bigg
Emphasis on the safe and happy w/end part!!!
Old 05-25-2007, 04:29 PM   #102
Tango1300
Banned

Bike(s):
2005'ish HayaBOOsah

User is banned

Old 05-25-2007, 04:34 PM   #103
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
That is NOT A a place you wanna go there with me. He is putting himself at risk thats it. What happens when you lose control and some child has to see your dead body flying threw the air or better yet you hit there car and they have to live with that for the rest of their lifes... ... Your best bet is to stop NOW cause you are REALLY starting to me off.. Luckily for you and probably for me to My compnay made me fajitas for my bday so I will not be responding to anymore of your childish comments. K buhbye now please one of the mods lock this up!@
ALL SHOULD READ

most of you know i wrecked about 1 1/2 years ago, you all know i hit a f-250 head on. somehow i lived. now i wasnt going 100+ mph nor was i doing stupid t. i passed a minivan and in the process i hit the f-250, it was my fault. i died for almost a minute, blood all over me, arm RIPPED from my body. i cant imagine what the people went thru that i hit. they had to see me dead because of the wreck, body all torn apart. (my left leg was split open from hip to ankle and my right foot was barely holding on, i almost had that ripped of to.) they have that image still, they see it all the time. wasnt thier fault, but im pretty sure the feel some blame.

ive got to live with that now, it was a young man, his mother and his girlfriend in the truck. they all have that image burned into thier heads. i got lucky enough not to remember one bit of it. they get to remember it forever.

point is, think about others around you. doesnt matter if your billy badass or not, mistakes happen.

BTW: at the time of the wreck, i had 13+ years of riding under my belt
Old 05-25-2007, 04:34 PM   #104
GixxerTrixGod69
BET I CAN MAKE YOU LAUGH!

Bike(s):
THREE GSX-R 1000'S '02, '02, '05(ONE '02 IS FOR SALE)

Send a message via Yahoo to GixxerTrixGod69
GROW UP BRENA...IT ISN'T THAT SERIOUS...ALL I SAID WAS "HELLO" YOUR BOYFRIEND DOES DANGEROUS PARKING LOT TRICKS...AND YOU DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT...I AM TIRED OF ALL THIS JUDGING OF OTHERS DESIRES TO ENJOY THEMSELVES...AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BY CALLING OUT YOUR BOYFRIEND...I NEVER SAID ANYTHING NEGATIVE...I ACTUALLY THINK WHAT HE DOES IS ULTRA KOOL ...I WISH THAT I COULD DO THEM TOO...SO I GUESS HE IS A BAD LEADER ENCOURAGING ME TO DO IT TOO BECAUSE I COULD GET HURT LEARNING THEM HUH???HE IS EXTREMELY GOOD AT IT...I JUST SAID THAT YOU DON'T NEED TO JUDGE ME FOR HIGH SPEED WHEELIES OR OTHER STUNTS WHEN YOUR BOYFRIEND DOES STUNTS AS WELL...
Old 05-25-2007, 04:36 PM   #105
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by GixxerTrixGod69
GROW UP BRENA...IT ISN'T THAT SERIOUS...ALL I SAID WAS "HELLO" YOUR BOYFRIEND DOES DANGEROUS PARKING LOT TRICKS...AND YOU DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT...I AM TIRED OF ALL THIS JUDGING OF OTHERS DESIRES TO ENJOY THEMSELVES...AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BY CALLING OUT YOUR BOYFRIEND...I NEVER SAID ANYTHING NEGATIVE...I ACTUALLY THINK WHAT HE DOES IS ULTRA KOOL ...I WISH THAT I COULD DO THEM TOO...SO I GUESS HE IS A BAD LEADER ENCOURAGING ME TO DO IT TOO BECAUSE I COULD GET HURT LEARNING THEM HUH???HE IS EXTREMELY GOOD AT IT...I JUST SAID THAT YOU DON'T NEED TO JUDGE ME FOR HIGH SPEED WHEELIES OR OTHER STUNTS WHEN YOUR BOYFRIEND DOES STUNTS AS WELL...

I throw rocks in my glass house all day long. But I'm ****ing perfect so I can do that.

Once again, leave the "trix" for the pros. keep that BS off the streets.
Old 05-25-2007, 04:37 PM   #106
Faylaricia
The Comtesse

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'02 Honda VFR800

Quote:
OK SO YOU SAY IT DOESN'T LOOK SAFE..TELL IT TO JOHN FORCE, MATT MLADIN, AARON YATES, BEN SPIES, MARIO ANDRETTI, AND OH YES THE CLASSIC DALE EARNHART!!! ...
icon crackup

ROFLMAO.

icon crackup

I don't know what to say (haven't even been able to read any of this CAPS stuff but this is just funny).

What a waste trying to talking to this guy. Dude, I hope you make it out there. See my sig.

Outta here ich muss weg
Old 05-25-2007, 04:37 PM   #107
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already

Quote:
i forgot to make it to where you can read it, so ill shorten it up NOT ON PUBLIC ROADS WHERE OTHERS ARE PUT IN DANGER
Old 05-25-2007, 04:37 PM   #108
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ARM1LEG
i forgot to make it to where you can read it, so ill shorten it up NOT ON PUBLIC ROADS WHERE OTHERS ARE PUT IN DANGER
:notworthy :notworthy thank youzzzzzz
Old 05-25-2007, 04:39 PM   #109
Ulric
Dirty Old

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Dude...

BASIC READING...go find a friggin course and take it ASAP.
Then learn some friggin netiquette...

All your talk.. sorry, you come across full wannabe, minimal clue.
Old 05-25-2007, 04:39 PM   #110
Dub_B83

Bike(s):
2005 ZX6R Magma Orange

Everyone just ignore this guy he is an idiot that is enjoying this.. he is trying to get a rise out of us. All I'm going to say buddy is that you are in the wrong place talking about the wrong stuff. Plus he still can't find his caps lock key.... eTard is right. Goodbye loser Sam. I'm not giving you any more of my precious time, and neither should anyone else in this forum.

This one had it coming - This one found a vein
This one was an accident, but never gave me pain
This one was my fathers and This one you can't see
This one had me scared to death,
[U]But I guess I should be glad I'm not dead[/U]

Yes I am made of scars
That's what I'm made of!![/CENTER]
Old 05-25-2007, 04:39 PM   #111
Candy
The Most Intolerable bish

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750

Member Garage

Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
Quote:
stunts in the parking lot not high speed wheelies thru cars on the freeway, is the point they are trying to make Sam ...

SOMEBODY PLEASE LOCK THIS UP!!!!!
/THREAD/THREAD/THREAD/THREAD
Old 05-25-2007, 04:39 PM   #112
Tango1300
Banned

Bike(s):
2005'ish HayaBOOsah

User is banned

Old 05-25-2007, 04:41 PM   #113
Dub_B83

Bike(s):
2005 ZX6R Magma Orange

Oh yeah, forgot... Great way to think about your 3 year old kid first, when you die, not if you die, who will take care of her? It is just sad.

This one had it coming - This one found a vein
This one was an accident, but never gave me pain
This one was my fathers and This one you can't see
This one had me scared to death,
[U]But I guess I should be glad I'm not dead[/U]

Yes I am made of scars
That's what I'm made of!![/CENTER]
Old 05-25-2007, 04:42 PM   #114
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

Go Mods go!

braveheartdeleted
Old 05-25-2007, 04:43 PM   #115
Brena23
Mothernugget

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000

Quote:
your a fuking idiot! go stunt in the parking lots come out and take pointer from him! i am trying to learn to stunt but i do it where no one else can get hurtI dont care if you get hurt killed or anything else thats your life its everyone else that has nothing to do with you or stupid people like you that i worry about. You putting oterh people in danger is what i have issues with

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Old 05-25-2007, 04:44 PM   #116
Cody_Rules
this.

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
650r nekkid

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to Cody_Rules
Quote:
Point IS IT"S TIME TO SLOW DOWN!!!! I don't care how good WE THINK WE R,U can never predetermine what's waiting around the corner and just knowing ur limits ain't all to it!!! It's knowing ur limits AND riding safer!!!!

YOU MAY CHOOSE TO DO WITH YOUR BIKE WHAT YOU LIKE AND TRULY RIDING SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE HAVE ALOT TO DO WITH A LOT OF SPORT BIKE ACCIDENTS...HOWEVER ;THE BEST IN THE WORLD AMA CHAMPIONS HAVE CRASHES ON THE TRACK...AND SEVERAL HAVE BEN INCAPACITATED OR NEVER BEEN ABLE TO RIDE AGAIN...SO LIKE I SAID WHILE ERIC'S TRAGIC ACCIDENT HAD "NOTHING" TO DO WITH HIS SKILL LEVEL AS HE WAS AN EXCEEDINGLY SKILLED AND EXPERIENCED RIDER ON AND OFF THE TRACK...ALL I AM SAYING BY THIS THREAD IS IF YOU DON'T RESPECT YOUR OWN SKILL LEVELS ENOUGH TO KNOW YOUR LIMITS DON'T BE PLACING BLAME ON THOSE WHO CHOOSE TO RIDE A LITTLE MORE AGGRESSIVELY...I REMEMBER RIDING WITH SEVERAL PEOPLE THAT HAVE RESPONDED IN THIS THREAD WHO HAVE RIDDEN AT WELL OVER 150 M.P.H. WITH ME AND OTHERS...SO STOP BEING THE KETTLE CALLING THE POT BLACK PLEASE!!!IF YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO SLOW DOWN OR ONLY RIDE OR RACE AT THE TRACK THEN GOOD FOR YOU, BUT REMEMBER THAT IS "YOUR" CHOICE NOT MINE...YOU NEED TO RESPECT YOUR OWN LIMITATIONS!!! AND STOP ACTING LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER RACED OR RIDDEN OVER 150M.P.H. ON THE STREET!!!

this coming from someone who said we were gonna have a slow ride not going over 100 and 2 miles into it i was doing 120 and could not see any taillights? Fck that
Old 05-25-2007, 04:44 PM   #117
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

clozedwtfdt5
Old 05-25-2007, 04:45 PM   #118
ravenitup

Bike(s):
05 raven r6

Send a message via AIM to ravenitup
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Unassailable
I throw rocks in my glass house all day long. But I'm ****ing perfect so I can do that.

Once again, leave the "trix" for the pros. keep that BS off the streets.
should throw rocks at his glass house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Monkey
... i miss it so much! I miss having a numb from riding so long! There's no feeling like it!
Old 05-25-2007, 04:45 PM   #119
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

threadclosed
Old 05-25-2007, 04:45 PM   #120
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need