MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2007, 04:03 PM   #81
ormand
Deelish!
 
ormand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: SE
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 8,835

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
2009 Ninja 650r
Total Mileage: 42,000





lol you know this thread is going to go far :hsugh:
__________________
ONET 1
ormand is offline  
Advertisement
Old 05-25-2007, 04:03 PM   #82
Candy
The Most Intolerable bish
 
Candy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,209

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750



Member Garage





Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
YOUR THE TRUE PRETENDER BABE!!! DON'T EVER FORGET THAT!!

I've already stated I'VE DONE IT AND AM NOW CONVINCED THAT IT'S STUPID. IT'S EVEN MORE STUPID TO INVITE OTHERS 2 DO IT which is what u CONTINUE to do. 1ARM1LEG SAID IT BEST IF U INVITE OTHERS, RIDE WITHIN THEIR LIMITS OTHERWISE DON'T LEAD!!

Bottum line we ALL could adjust our riding habits on the street....period
__________________
Bringing Color To A Face Near You
Candy is offline  
Old 05-25-2007, 04:06 PM   #83
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already
 
Gimpin2Fold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,449












Quote:
Originally Posted by GixxerTrixGod69
LIKE I SAID CANDY YOU HAVE DONE IT TOO SO STOP PRETENDING TO BE LITTLE MISS INNOCENT!!! CALLING OTHERS STUPID IS UNFAIR WHEN YOU HAVE DONE THE SAME....IT WOULD BE BETTER TO SAY I HAVE DECIDED TO DO DIFFERENTLY BECAUSE IT IS THE WAY I FEEL...SO BY CALLING PEOPLE PHUCKING STUPID YOU REALLY POINTED THE FINGER AT YOURSELF TOO...I DON'T ENCOURAGE HIGH SPEEDS OR FOLLOWING ANY LEADERS...JUST KNOW WHAT YOUR LIMITATIONS ARE AND RIDE WITHIN THEM FOR YOUR SAFETY AND HAPPINESS...AND STOP JUDGING THE WAY I RIDE WHEN YOU HAVE DONE IT!!!

everybody speeds from time to time, this is true, but i dont think people invite others out to ride, then leave them and say dont try to impress me, ride within your limits. thats the wrong part. if you wanna teach people TEACH, dont show-off.

E-TARD VERSION:

EVERYBODY SPEEDS FROM TIME TO TIME, THIS IS TRUE, BUT I DONT THINK PEOPLE INVITE OTHERS OUT TO RIDE, THEN LEAVE THEM AND SAY DONT TRY TO IMPRESS ME, RIDE WITHIN YOUR LIMITS. THATS THE WRONG PART. IF YOU WANNA TEACH PEOPLE teach, DONT SHOW OFF
Gimpin2Fold is offline  
Old 05-25-2007, 04:07 PM   #84
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already
 
Gimpin2Fold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,449












^^^^^ I crack myself up:laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6
Gimpin2Fold is offline  
Old 05-25-2007, 04:07 PM   #85
Candy
The Most Intolerable bish
 
Candy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,209

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750



Member Garage





Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ARM1LEG
everybody speeds from time to time, this is true, but i dont think people invite others out to ride, then leave them and say dont try to impress me, ride within your limits. thats the wrong part. if you wanna teach people TEACH, dont show-off.

E-TARD VERSION:

EVERYBODY SPEEDS FROM TIME TO TIME, THIS IS TRUE, BUT I DONT THINK PEOPLE INVITE OTHERS OUT TO RIDE, THEN LEAVE THEM AND SAY DONT TRY TO IMPRESS ME, RIDE WITHIN YOUR LIMITS. THATS THE WRONG PART. IF YOU WANNA TEACH PEOPLE teach, DONT SHOW OFF
Maybe he'll understand this point better coming from u!!!!

U got me rolling!!! :laughing6
__________________
Bringing Color To A Face Near You
Candy is offline  
Old 05-25-2007, 04:09 PM   #86
Dub_B83
Senior Member
 
Dub_B83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Cypress, TX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,222


Bike(s):
2005 ZX6R Magma Orange









:BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:


SOME ONE KILL THIS THREAD CAPS ARE DRIVING ME NUTS, but not as nuts as this soon to be road kill named Dumbass Sam!
__________________
[CENTER]Cut right into me
because I am made of scars
Yes, I am made of scars

This one had it coming - This one found a vein
This one was an accident, but never gave me pain
This one was my fathers and This one you can't see
This one had me scared to death,
[U]But I guess I should be glad I'm not dead[/U]

Yes I am made of scars
That's what I'm made of!![/CENTER]
Dub_B83 is offline  
Old 05-25-2007, 04:11 PM   #87
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by GixxerTrixGod69
LIKE I SAID CANDY YOU HAVE DONE IT TOO SO STOP PRETENDING TO BE LITTLE MISS INNOCENT!!! CALLING OTHERS STUPID IS UNFAIR WHEN YOU HAVE DONE THE SAME....IT WOULD BE BETTER TO SAY I HAVE DECIDED TO DO DIFFERENTLY BECAUSE IT IS THE WAY I FEEL...SO BY CALLING PEOPLE PHUCKING STUPID YOU REALLY POINTED THE FINGER AT YOURSELF TOO...I DON'T ENCOURAGE HIGH SPEEDS OR FOLLOWING ANY LEADERS...JUST KNOW WHAT YOUR LIMITATIONS ARE AND RIDE WITHIN THEM FOR YOUR SAFETY AND HAPPINESS...AND STOP JUDGING THE WAY I RIDE WHEN YOU HAVE DONE IT!!!
She realized its not smart and its stupid YES we have all done just doesnt take most of us 15-20 years to learn after seeing our friends pass away!


Quote:
Originally Posted by GixxerTrixGod69
OTHERWISE YOU'D BE DOING 70 M.P.H. SQUID RIDES TO GALVESTON WITH 30 OTHERS CRUISE THE SEAWALL...SO JUST BE FAIR...NOT JUDGEMENTAL...DO WHAT FEELS GOOD TO YOU AND RIDE TO MAKE YOURSELF HAPPY AND LEAVE OTHERS TO WHAT THEY FEEL...
Please read what I quoted you above for a refresher. So dont sit here and talk about people that abide by the laws and dont feel the need to go 150 down the freeway. Yet you are going to judge us that try to abide byt he rules?

Please just stop cause you just made yourself look like a fool.


Join Date: 05-06-2007
Posts
Total Posts: 87 (4.60 posts per day)
Find all posts by GixxerTrixGod69
Find all threads started by GixxerTrixGod69
Interests:
HIGH SPEED WHEELIES, RACING, SPORTS AND SPENDING TIME WITH MY LITTLE GIRL(3 YR. OLD)

That doesnt look very safe to me! You have not even been here for a month and you are stepping on A TON of toes! PLease stop trying to impress people as you are not doing a good job
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline  
Old 05-25-2007, 04:15 PM   #88
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already
 
Gimpin2Fold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,449












Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23

That doesnt look very safe to me! You have not even been here for a month and you are stepping on A TON of toes! PLease stop trying to impress people as you are not doing a good job
very right, gotta earn the right to talk t on here
Gimpin2Fold is offline  
Old 05-25-2007, 04:17 PM   #89
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline  
Old 05-25-2007, 04:17 PM   #90
Dub_B83
Senior Member
 
Dub_B83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Cypress, TX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,222


Bike(s):
2005 ZX6R Magma Orange









/BAN where are the thread police on this one?!?
/THREAD

C'MON, this guy is a total @$$hat...

By the way douche bag read all of my comments before you pick one of them to PM me about!
__________________
[CENTER]Cut right into me
because I am made of scars
Yes, I am made of scars

This one had it coming - This one found a vein
This one was an accident, but never gave me pain
This one was my fathers and This one you can't see
This one had me scared to death,
[U]But I guess I should be glad I'm not dead[/U]

Yes I am made of scars
That's what I'm made of!![/CENTER]
Dub_B83 is offline  
Old 05-25-2007, 04:19 PM   #91
ormand
Deelish!
 
ormand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: SE
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 8,835

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
2009 Ninja 650r
Total Mileage: 42,000





Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ARM1LEG
very right, gotta earn the right to talk t on here
yeah. I was just talking about this on HPD. Street Credz account for a lot and everyone takes that for granted. Glad to see the OGs here are keeping it down and on the real.
__________________
ONET 1
ormand is offline  
Old 05-25-2007, 04:19 PM   #92
GixxerTrixGod69
BET I CAN MAKE YOU LAUGH!
 
GixxerTrixGod69's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: BAYTOWN, TX.
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 264


Bike(s):
THREE GSX-R 1000'S '02, '02, '05(ONE '02 IS FOR SALE)









Send a message via Yahoo to GixxerTrixGod69
OK SO YOU SAY IT DOESN'T LOOK SAFE..TELL IT TO JOHN FORCE, MATT MLADIN, AARON YATES, BEN SPIES, MARIO ANDRETTI, AND OH YES THE CLASSIC DALE EARNHART!!! I AM NOT TRYING TO IMPRESS ANYONE...I ENJOY THOSE THINGS AS YOUR BOYFRIEND ENJOYS DOING PARKING LOT STUNTS...CAN HE FALL OFF AND GET SERIOUSLY INJURED DOING THEM? YES, BUT DO YOU TELL HIM TO STOP OR NOT TO ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO DO SO??? STOP THE JUDGING!!! WHEN YOU LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE DON'T THROW ROCKS...
__________________
GIXXER TRIX 69:smileinbo BAD@SS GIXXER TRIX FOR LIFE!
GixxerTrixGod69 is offline  
Old 05-25-2007, 04:20 PM   #93
Dub_B83
Senior Member
 
Dub_B83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Cypress, TX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,222


Bike(s):
2005 ZX6R Magma Orange









Go find another forum where you can get together with a bunch of other idiots and endanger yourself with them. I learned my lesson on wrecking, trust me I don't want to do it again.
__________________
[CENTER]Cut right into me
because I am made of scars
Yes, I am made of scars

This one had it coming - This one found a vein
This one was an accident, but never gave me pain
This one was my fathers and This one you can't see
This one had me scared to death,
[U]But I guess I should be glad I'm not dead[/U]

Yes I am made of scars
That's what I'm made of!![/CENTER]
Dub_B83 is offline  
Old 05-25-2007, 04:21 PM   #94
Dub_B83
Senior Member
 
Dub_B83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Cypress, TX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,222


Bike(s):
2005 ZX6R Magma Orange









Quote:
Originally Posted by GixxerTrixGod69
OK SO YOU SAY IT DOESN'T LOOK SAFE..TELL IT TO JOHN FORCE, MATT MLADIN, AARON YATES, BEN SPIES, MARIO ANDRETTI, AND OH YES THE CLASSIC DALE EARNHART!!! I AM NOT TRYING TO IMPRESS ANYONE...I ENJOY THOSE THINGS AS YOUR BOYFRIEND ENJOYS DOING PARKING LOT STUNTS...CAN HE FALL OFF AND GET SERIOUSLY INJURED DOING THEM? YES, BUT DO YOU TELL HIM TO STOP OR NOT TO ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO DO SO??? STOP THE JUDGING!!! WHEN YOU LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE DON'T THROW ROCKS...

Hey MORON those are legitimate racers/stunters on CLOSED CONTROLLED tracks! Are you? They are not endangering the common citizen and being selfish.
__________________
[CENTER]Cut right into me
because I am made of scars
Yes, I am made of scars

This one had it coming - This one found a vein
This one was an accident, but never gave me pain
This one was my fathers and This one you can't see
This one had me scared to death,
[U]But I guess I should be glad I'm not dead[/U]

Yes I am made of scars
That's what I'm made of!![/CENTER]
Dub_B83 is offline  
Old 05-25-2007, 04:22 PM   #95
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already
 
Gimpin2Fold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,449












Quote:
Originally Posted by GixxerTrixGod69
OK SO YOU SAY IT DOESN'T LOOK SAFE..TELL IT TO JOHN FORCE, MATT MLADIN, AARON YATES, BEN SPIES, MARIO ANDRETTI, AND OH YES THE CLASSIC DALE EARNHART!!! I AM NOT TRYING TO IMPRESS ANYONE...I ENJOY THOSE THINGS AS YOUR BOYFRIEND ENJOYS DOING PARKING LOT STUNTS...CAN HE FALL OFF AND GET SERIOUSLY INJURED DOING THEM? YES, BUT DO YOU TELL HIM TO STOP OR NOT TO ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO DO SO??? STOP THE JUDGING!!! WHEN YOU LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE DON'T THROW ROCKS...
hes in a parking lot where he doesnt endanger other people besides the ones that want to take the risk. did you ask the mom of 4 in the minivan if she wanted to be part of you 100+mph wheelies?
Gimpin2Fold is offline  
Old 05-25-2007, 04:23 PM   #96
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already
 
Gimpin2Fold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,449












Quote:
Originally Posted by Dub_B83
Go find another forum where you can get together with a bunch of other idiots and endanger yourself with them. I learned my lesson on wrecking, trust me I don't want to do it again.

www.IM-A-SQUID.com


try this one gixxersquid
Gimpin2Fold is offline  
Old 05-25-2007, 04:23 PM   #97
Candy
The Most Intolerable bish
 
Candy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,209

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750



Member Garage





Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
For the sake of argument I'm gonna leave this t at this...

People be a of a lot more relentless about SAFER RIDING. I've done a 180degree turn about my riding habits b/c it's NECESSARY. Yes U should ALWAYS ride within UR LIMITS, but that's really what riding safe is all about. The point is, no matter how GOOD U THINK U R circumstances on these junky roads or these poor drivers can make u a STATISTIC ON ANY GIVEN DAY OF THE WEEK, beware and DON'T PUT URSELF AT A GREATER RISK, JUST TO GET BACK TO PP1 1st cause some NEEDS TO SHOW HIS ASSHOLEDNESS by leading a group thru houston at 150+ mph to show how cool he is.

HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY WEEKEND!!! :icon_bigg
__________________
Bringing Color To A Face Near You
Candy is offline  
Old 05-25-2007, 04:23 PM   #98
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by GixxerTrixGod69
OK SO YOU SAY IT DOESN'T LOOK SAFE..TELL IT TO JOHN FORCE, MATT MLADIN, AARON YATES, BEN SPIES, MARIO ANDRETTI, AND OH YES THE CLASSIC DALE EARNHART!!! I AM NOT TRYING TO IMPRESS ANYONE...I ENJOY THOSE THINGS AS YOUR BOYFRIEND ENJOYS DOING PARKING LOT STUNTS...CAN HE FALL OFF AND GET SERIOUSLY INJURED DOING THEM? YES, BUT DO YOU TELL HIM TO STOP OR NOT TO ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO DO SO??? STOP THE JUDGING!!! WHEN YOU LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE DON'T THROW ROCKS...

That is NOT A a place you wanna go there with me. He is putting himself at risk thats it. What happens when you lose control and some child has to see your dead body flying threw the air or better yet you hit there car and they have to live with that for the rest of their lifes... ... Your best bet is to stop NOW cause you are REALLY starting to me off.. Luckily for you and probably for me to My compnay made me fajitas for my bday so I will not be responding to anymore of your childish comments. K buhbye now please one of the mods lock this up!@
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline  
Old 05-25-2007, 04:24 PM   #99
ormand
Deelish!
 
ormand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: SE
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 8,835

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
2009 Ninja 650r
Total Mileage: 42,000





Quote:
Originally Posted by GixxerTrixGod69
OK SO YOU SAY IT DOESN'T LOOK SAFE..TELL IT TO JOHN FORCE, MATT MLADIN, AARON YATES, BEN SPIES, MARIO ANDRETTI, AND OH YES THE CLASSIC DALE EARNHART!!! I AM NOT TRYING TO IMPRESS ANYONE...I ENJOY THOSE THINGS AS YOUR BOYFRIEND ENJOYS DOING PARKING LOT STUNTS...CAN HE FALL OFF AND GET SERIOUSLY INJURED DOING THEM? YES, BUT DO YOU TELL HIM TO STOP OR NOT TO ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO DO SO??? STOP THE JUDGING!!! WHEN YOU LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE DON'T THROW ROCKS...
I think the general concensus here is those race car drivers don't get other people involved in what they do in public, unsafe environments. If they ever did, they'd receive the same flack as you are right now.

I don't bike but I do some people in my Accord do some stupid things on bikes on freeways.
__________________
ONET 1
ormand is offline  
Old 05-25-2007, 04:27 PM   #100
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






trying to call my BF out was a bad mistake...You have now officially proved what an asshat you are, he has been a member on here for a long time and has gained alot of peoples respect just like I have... People know us and know what kinda people we are..... You my friend just proved what a complete fuking idiot you are....I said stay away tomorrow for the sake of Candy now I am saying stay away from me as well because I do not want or need your BS around me. . .
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:24 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy