MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2007, 02:51 PM   #41
Candy
The Most Intolerable bish

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750

Member Garage

Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
Hey Candie! Shhhh me and you already had this talk girl.... Go with it ! Not worth it

More GOOD ADVICE ur on a roll girl!!!! I see age does bless one with wisdom!!
Old 05-25-2007, 02:54 PM   #42
Brena23
Mothernugget

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000

As far as you Gixxertrix Please quit posting stuff trying to get a reaction from certain people it seems like you did that to both me and Candie today whether it was your intention or not. not mad just dont wanna get mad over some drama

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Old 05-25-2007, 02:59 PM   #43
jus10

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
KX TooNifty

how has this thread made it this long, when the other threads that have mentioned, I repeat, merely mentioned excessive speed they get locked?

Consistency is key
Old 05-25-2007, 03:05 PM   #44
GixxerTrixGod69
BET I CAN MAKE YOU LAUGH!

Bike(s):
THREE GSX-R 1000'S '02, '02, '05(ONE '02 IS FOR SALE)

Send a message via Yahoo to GixxerTrixGod69
Quote:
As far as you Gixxertrix Please quit posting stuff trying to get a reaction from certain people it seems like you did that to both me and Candie today whether it was your intention or not. not mad just dont wanna get mad over some drama
I WAS NOT TRYING TO GET A NEGATIVE REACTION FROM YOU BRENA...I WAS JUST ASKING A SIMPLE QUESTION AS TO WHY PEOPLE HAD SUCH A POOR OPINION OF HER AND I ASKED YOU IF YOU KNEW HER...THAT WAS ALL...NO MOTIVES OR UNDERLYING DRAMA IMPLICATED OR INTENDED...I JUST WANTED TO KNOW...IT SEEMS AS THOUGH SOME PEOPLE IN HERE HAVE BEEN JUDGED TO BE SOMETHING NEGATIVE WHEN THEY ARE NOT AND FOR ME TO ASK WHY ISN'T BEING INSTIGATING IT IS BEING CURIOUS...
Old 05-25-2007, 03:06 PM   #45
Candy
The Most Intolerable bish

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750

Member Garage

Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jus10
how has this thread made it this long, when the other threads that have mentioned, I repeat, merely mentioned excessive speed they get locked?

Consistency is key
Probably cause we not CONDONING the excessive speeds! Just my guess!
Old 05-25-2007, 03:09 PM   #46
Brena23
Mothernugget

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by GixxerTrixGod69
I WAS NOT TRYING TO GET A NEGATIVE REACTION FROM YOU BRENA...I WAS JUST ASKING A SIMPLE QUESTION AS TO WHY PEOPLE HAD SUCH A POOR OPINION OF HER AND I ASKED YOU IF YOU KNEW HER...THAT WAS ALL...NO MOTIVES OR UNDERLYING DRAMA IMPLICATED OR INTENDED...I JUST WANTED TO KNOW...IT SEEMS AS THOUGH SOME PEOPLE IN HERE HAVE BEEN JUDGED TO BE SOMETHING NEGATIVE WHEN THEY ARE NOT AND FOR ME TO ASK WHY ISN'T BEING INSTIGATING IT IS BEING CURIOUS...

Yes but you ask AFTER the the sheriff Arturo says to drop it. and are now bringing it to another thread. Like I said in my last post please pm me dont need drama all over the place on here!

Old 05-25-2007, 03:14 PM   #47
Brena23
Mothernugget

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000

dead kitten

Old 05-25-2007, 03:15 PM   #48
Brena23
Mothernugget

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000

hang

Old 05-25-2007, 03:16 PM   #49
GixxerTrixGod69

Bike(s):

I'm SURE U TALKING ABOUT ME & let me help u read between the lines with that comment. I'VE DONE IT AND AFTER ROMAN'S ACCIDENT AND COUNTLESS OTHERS THAT WERE AT THE FAULT OF THE DRIVER, I REALIZE IT'S DUMB AND STUPID!!!!!!!

All of us choose to ride our bike, BUT WHEN STUPID PHUCKA'S CHOOSE TO PHUCKIN LEAD A GROUP AROUND 610 DOING 150+ it's gonna get people hurt....period. If U choose to lead people, choose a OF A LOT MORE SAFER THAN U HAVE BEEN, is all I'm saying!!!!

U r experienced, ok. SOME OF THESE DUMBER ONES LOOK UP 2 U, so lead them SAFELY NOT WRECKLESSLY!!!

WHY DOES SOMEONE HAVE TO BE A STUPID MUTHPHUCKA JUST BECAUSE THEY CHOOSE TO RIDE LIKE YOU USED TO AND CHOOSE NOT TO ANYMORE?

LIKE I SAID THERE IS A QUICK FIX TO THAT...DON'T DO IT IF YOU ARE TRYING TO IMPRESS ME...WHILE OTHERS MAY OR MAY NOT LOOK UP TO ME...I TRULY LIKE EVERYONE AND DON'T CARE IF YOU CAN OR CAN'T RIDE FAST OR NOT! I DO HAVE TO SAY THAT I DON'T TRY TO PROVE ANYTHING TO ANYONE WHEN WE RIDE I JUST LOVE TO RIDE AGGRESSIVELY...SOMETHING THAT YOU USED TO DO...ANYWAYS SEE YOU AT THE TRACK TOMORROW...AND I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK...I HAVE BEEN MOST IMPRESSED WITH YOUR FERVENT ATTEMPTS TO GET BETTER AND YOU HAVE AN IMPROVEMENT CURVE UNMATCHED BY ANY OF THE FEMALES THAT I HAVE SEEN RIDE WITH US, BUT YOU NEED TO STOP IMPOSING YOUR NEW FOUND MORALITY ON OTHERS...LET THEM BE AND DO WHAT THEY WANT... I HAVE BEEN RIDING STREET BIKES FOR ALMOST 20 YEARS AND I HAVE RIDDEN AGGRESSIVELY ALL OF THEM...I HAVE NEVER BEEN DOWN...AM I LUCKY? YES AND I HOPE IT CONTINUES AS LONG AS I RIDE, BUT THERE IS ALSO A CERTAIN SKILL LEVEL YOU MUST ACHIEVE AND IT DOESN'T HAVE TO DO WITH RIDING THE BIKE IT HAS TO DO WITH MAKING GOOD DECISIONS WHILE RIDING IT...MINE MAY NOT BE ACCEPTABLE TO YOU ANY LONGER, BUT I KNOW ONE THING YOU DON'T GO TO THE TRACK BECAUSE YOU WANT TO EAT POPCORN AND WATCH THE RACES...YOU STILL LOVE THE SPEED AND DANGER ASSOCIATED WITH RIDING A SPORT BIKE AND YOU KNOW IT...OTHERWISE YOU'D BE DOING 70 M.P.H. SQUID RIDES TO GALVESTON WITH 30 OTHERS CRUISE THE SEAWALL...SO JUST BE FAIR...NOT JUDGEMENTAL...DO WHAT FEELS GOOD TO YOU AND RIDE TO MAKE YOURSELF HAPPY AND LEAVE OTHERS TO WHAT THEY FEEL...
Old 05-25-2007, 03:19 PM   #50
Brena23
Mothernugget

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000

Quote:
I'm SURE U TALKING ABOUT ME & let me help u read between the lines with that comment. I'VE DONE IT AND AFTER ROMAN'S ACCIDENT AND COUNTLESS OTHERS THAT WERE AT THE FAULT OF THE DRIVER, I REALIZE IT'S DUMB AND STUPID!!!!!!!

All of us choose to ride our bike, BUT WHEN STUPID PHUCKA'S CHOOSE TO PHUCKIN LEAD A GROUP AROUND 610 DOING 150+ it's gonna get people hurt....period. If U choose to lead people, choose a OF A LOT MORE SAFER THAN U HAVE BEEN, is all I'm saying!!!!

U r experienced, ok. SOME OF THESE DUMBER ONES LOOK UP 2 U, so lead them SAFELY NOT WRECKLESSLY!!!

WHY DOES SOMEONE HAVE TO BE A STUPID MUTHPHUCKA JUST BECAUSE THEY CHOOSE TO RIDE LIKE YOU USED TO AND CHOOSE NOT TO ANYMORE?

LIKE I SAID THERE IS A QUICK FIX TO THAT...DON'T DO IT IF YOU ARE TRYING TO IMPRESS ME...WHILE OTHERS MAY OR MAY NOT LOOK UP TO ME...I TRULY LIKE EVERYONE AND DON'T CARE IF YOU CAN OR CAN'T RIDE FAST OR NOT! I DO HAVE TO SAY THAT I DON'T TRY TO PROVE ANYTHING TO ANYONE WHEN WE RIDE I JUST LOVE TO RIDE AGGRESSIVELY...SOMETHING THAT YOU USED TO DO...ANYWAYS SEE YOU AT THE TRACK TOMORROW...AND I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK...I HAVE BEEN MOST IMPRESSED WITH YOUR FERVENT ATTEMPTS TO GET BETTER AND YOU HAVE AN IMPROVEMENT CURVE UNMATCHED BY ANY OF THE FEMALES THAT I HAVE SEEN RIDE WITH US, BUT YOU NEED TO STOP IMPOSING YOUR NEW FOUND MORALITY ON OTHERS...LET THEM BE AND DO WHAT THEY WANT... I HAVE BEEN RIDING STREET BIKES FOR ALMOST 20 YEARS AND I HAVE RIDDEN AGGRESSIVELY ALL OF THEM...I HAVE NEVER BEEN DOWN...AM I LUCKY? YES AND I HOPE IT CONTINUES AS LONG AS I RIDE, BUT THERE IS ALSO A CERTAIN SKILL LEVEL YOU MUST ACHIEVE AND IT DOESN'T HAVE TO DO WITH RIDING THE BIKE IT HAS TO DO WITH MAKING GOOD DECISIONS WHILE RIDING IT...MINE MAY NOT BE ACCEPTABLE TO YOU ANY LONGER, BUT I KNOW ONE THING YOU DON'T GO TO THE TRACK BECAUSE YOU WANT TO EAT POPCORN AND WATCH THE RACES...YOU STILL LOVE THE SPEED AND DANGER ASSOCIATED WITH RIDING A SPORT BIKE AND YOU KNOW IT...OTHERWISE YOU'D BE DOING 70 M.P.H. SQUID RIDES TO GALVESTON WITH 30 OTHERS CRUISE THE SEAWALL...SO JUST BE FAIR...NOT JUDGEMENTAL...DO WHAT FEELS GOOD TO YOU AND RIDE TO MAKE YOURSELF HAPPY AND LEAVE OTHERS TO WHAT THEY FEEL...

Please do me a favor as Candie will be chillin with me for the most part tomorrow she has already expressed her desire to have nothing to do with you ... Leave her alone at the track tomorrow. We (the people riding) haev to stay focussed and dont need drama out there!

Old 05-25-2007, 03:23 PM   #51
Brena23
Mothernugget

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000

Quote:

And please do not disrespect people that ride within there limits and within the laws... Just because you chose to ride over what is posted as most of us do sometimes.. Calling thoughs of us that actually do abide fairly close to the rules squidly is not cool!

Old 05-25-2007, 03:25 PM   #52
BigComfy

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
SV1k (sold)
CRB6 Track Bike (sold)
Daytona 1200 (parted)
1st Gen FZ1 (sold)
1st Gen SV650 (sold)

Member Garage

Hey dude!
Look down at your keyboard(the thing with the letters that you press to type) and look on the left side. You still with me?

see that key that reads "tab" with a couple of arrows? ok?

then the other that reads "Shift"?

there is one between the 2. correct?

does it read "Caps Lock"?

if so do us all a favor and click it to turn your caps OFF MANG!
Old 05-25-2007, 03:27 PM   #53
ravenitup

Bike(s):
05 raven r6

Send a message via AIM to ravenitup
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcomfynumero2
Hey dude!
Look down at your keyboard(the thing with the letters that you press to type) and look on the left side. You still with me?

see that key that reads "tab" with a couple of arrows? ok?

then the other that reads "Shift"?

there is one between the 2. correct?

does it read "Caps Lock"?

if so do us all a favor and click it to turn your caps OFF MANG!
:laughing6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Monkey
... i miss it so much! I miss having a numb from riding so long! There's no feeling like it!
Old 05-25-2007, 03:28 PM   #54
GixxerTrixGod69

Bike(s):

BREENA I HAVE A FAIR QUESTION AND I AM GOING TO ASK THAT YOU ANSWER IT HONESTLY...

DO YOU EXCEED THE SPEED LIMIT EVER ON YOUR BIKE???
Old 05-25-2007, 03:32 PM   #55
ThomAss
I like to ride

Bike(s):
07 CBR1000rr
06 CBR1000rr
05 CRF450r
09 Ruckus

Quote:
BREENA I HAVE A FAIR QUESTION AND I AM GOING TO ASK THAT YOU ANSWER IT HONESTLY...

Who doesn't but saying a relaxed trip (speed wise) to Galveston is squidly makes you look like a moron.
Old 05-25-2007, 03:33 PM   #56
Brena23
Mothernugget

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000

Quote:

Quote:
And please do not disrespect people that ride within there limits and within the laws... Just because you chose to ride over what is posted as most of us do sometimes.. Calling thoughs of us that actually do abide fairly close to the rules squidly is not cool!

Yea thats right I quoted myself Please reread what I posted because I do not think you read it the first time ... I even highlighted the REALLY IMPORTANT part that answers your question.

Old 05-25-2007, 03:33 PM   #57
ravenitup

Bike(s):
05 raven r6

Send a message via AIM to ravenitup
Quote:

wow dude give it up. we get the point already. your a cool guy. now just drop it already. its clear that nobody wants this drama so let it go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Monkey
... i miss it so much! I miss having a numb from riding so long! There's no feeling like it!
Old 05-25-2007, 03:33 PM   #58
Dub_B83

Bike(s):
2005 ZX6R Magma Orange

Dude do you have any text that isn't caps? That is like YELLING over the internet, plus it makes you seem ignant. Plus what about you doing high speeds and wrecking into a car or bike, or highway tricks and running into a car or bike, or you hitting debris and running into a car or bike. Are you really willing to risk the lives of people around you so you can get your jollies on PUBLIC roads? Be considerate of other people on it, they pay taxes too. You really sound selfish when you talk like that... Almost should have kept that all to yourself, you would have been better off. There are places that are closed to the public to do junk like this that do not have other people that can be affect by you wanting some adrenaline and having no self control... I don't care if you have throttle control, you can't control your surroundings.

BTW IBTL

This one had it coming - This one found a vein
This one was an accident, but never gave me pain
This one was my fathers and This one you can't see
This one had me scared to death,
[U]But I guess I should be glad I'm not dead[/U]

Yes I am made of scars
That's what I'm made of!![/CENTER]
Old 05-25-2007, 03:35 PM   #59
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already

ive been on MH for a little over a year now, i do not have the means to get the kinda bike i want yet...but one day i will, so i still keep connected to the riders.

while on here, i have had my arguments with people, but they always end up on a good note. but i dont see what im about to type ending good.

you sir, are without a doubt.....how do i say this, the biggest E-tard i think i have ever seen post. now im not one to start drama, but i am blunt and truthful about what i think. i think i have found the first person on MH that i dont like. you make the most retarded post, and yes, you are trying to get a rise out of people.

if you Mr. badass good for you. if you can ride a 100+mph wheelie, good for you. i may be wrong, but i think i speak for most when i say "we dont give a f**k"

and candie is right, dont invite people to ride with you, then go 100+ on the road and say, "Dont try to impress me, ride within your limits" if you invite them out, you need to ride within thier limits...and BTW, i doubt ANYONE is trying to impress you.
Old 05-25-2007, 03:35 PM   #60
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already

Quote:
Yea thats right I quoted myself Please reread what I posted because I do not think you read it the first time ... I even highlighted the REALLY IMPORTANT part that answers your question.

but you didnt re-type it in caps, he cant read it:laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6
Closed Thread

Advertisement