MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2014, 06:04 PM   #41
Lunchbox6

Feedback Rating: (0)

I'll in their shoes.
Old 11-01-2014, 06:06 PM   #42
HMFIC

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
08 Super Duke R
08 YZ450F
Santa Cruz Blur 4x
09 YZ250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunchbox6 View Post
I'll in their shoes.

Do it in the winter, keeps toes warm...
Old 11-01-2014, 08:50 PM   #43
BlueNinja650

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 650 ABS
2014 Kawasaki Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe View Post
You sound a little disconnected. If you can't tell the difference between someone "stalling" and a citizen just trying to get to a safer spot, maybe you need to think about a security position at the local mall and let others with a little bit more common sense do your job.
I am exactly in-tune. How about this, come sit through over 600 hours of academy time, about 15 weeks of field training, (or more) and go through countless hours of continuing education in law and safety practices.....
BlueNinja650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 08:54 PM   #44
BlueNinja650

Bike(s):
2014 Kawasaki Ninja

Quote:
Well how about this, YOU PIG! I hope you run the over on some traffic stop. Your attitude that everyone is committing crimes and hiding from you deputy dog idiots is exactly what is wrong. Its always the same story with you pricks. Everyone is a criminal except you shitbags with badges.
Nice attitude. And you wonder why Police have issues with bikers. I am a biker and have been doing the police thing for going on 16 years. I am more concerned about me (and the violator) going home after the contact and at the end of the shift. like you are the reason cops become and write tickets (and take to jail).
Old 11-01-2014, 08:55 PM   #45
Lunchbox6

Mod Edit: Last warning.

Last edited by a forum moderator; 11-01-2014 at 11:36 PM.
Lunchbox6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 08:58 PM   #46
BlueNinja650

Bike(s):
2014 Kawasaki Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowdy76 View Post
I take it you have an issue with Law Enforcement? Gotta here the story/stories cause that is a lot of pent up aggression there.
It's obvious he has an issue with police and authority. Perhaps he has been arrested or had a hefty ticket. Or a cop married his sister or something. Who knows, but there is a lot of anger and hate to the police there! He probably has repressed feelings because he couldn't get hired himself to be a cop.

Who knows... Perhaps a therapist is in order?
Old 11-01-2014, 09:00 PM   #47
BlueNinja650

Bike(s):
2014 Kawasaki Ninja

Quote:
I grew up around cops. I have seen them away from work, I have seen them around the station. They all have a chip on their shoulders. They dont all beat the out of people but they are almost all just a turned off camera away from it. Next time you see a HCSO deputy check out the fingerless gloves they like to wear. Especially the guys on midnights. Its certainly not so they can drive better. Its so they can bust your head. Its bled over into other departments too. Night shift cops are usually the young guys who feel like they have something to prove. Or the ones who want to fight. They look for an excuse to beat someone. Its bullshit. I have heard the way cops talk around each other. Its scary thinking these are out running loose. Does that mean that sometimes they dont actually do to help people? No of course not. But that doesnt excuse them for being revenue collecting bags.

Not all police are like that-- I have rarely had to even use force. I don't even carry a baton or a taser. You obviously have issues. I have a number for a few therapists to get that anger out if you like....
Old 11-01-2014, 09:06 PM   #48
BlueNinja650

Bike(s):
2014 Kawasaki Ninja

Quote:
Go die in a fire sucker.
I do the fire thing too. Just what is your major malfunction fucknuts?
Old 11-01-2014, 09:07 PM   #49
Lunchbox6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNinja650 View Post
Not all police are like that-- I have rarely had to even use force. I don't even carry a baton or a taser. You obviously have issues. I have a number for a few therapists to get that anger out if you like....

Yeah, and not all Nazis were bad either. I'm sure you are one of the good ones. It's just all the others that are bad. You don't carry a taser or baton? That's so nice! Now you have no choice but to take your escalation of force to lethal with your side arm. That is so thoughtful. What too much of a to take the taser hit so you can carry it?
Old 11-01-2014, 09:12 PM   #50
Lunchbox6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNinja650 View Post
I do the fire thing too. Just what is your major malfunction fucknuts?

Aren't you just the perfect civil servant. I am pretty sure I made myself clear about my dislike for cops. Just because it hurts your ego that not everyone is happy to lick your boots doesn't make me the one with a malfunction.
Old 11-01-2014, 09:12 PM   #51
BlueNinja650

Bike(s):
2014 Kawasaki Ninja

Quote:
Yeah, and not all Nazis were bad either. I'm sure you are one of the good ones. It's just all the others that are bad. You don't carry a taser or baton? That's so nice! Now you have no choice but to take your escalation of force to lethal with your side arm. That is so thoughtful. What too much of a to take the taser hit so you can carry it?
I don't find a need to carry a baton or taser. Talking gets more done than violence. And I have never had to shoot anyone, or fire my weapon since I became certified in '99.

I have taken the hits with the ASP, the Taser, Pepper Spray and Tear Gas. A small can of OC does fine (and I haven't used that since 2004!). Being nice gets you a long way. Being an , well that gets you in a jam.
Old 11-01-2014, 09:14 PM   #52
BlueNinja650

Bike(s):
2014 Kawasaki Ninja

Quote:
Aren't you just the perfect civil servant. I am pretty sure I made myself clear about my dislike for cops. Just because it hurts your ego that not everyone is happy to lick your boots doesn't make me the one with a malfunction.
It's obvious the one with the "chip on the shoulder" who is against the police is you. Hopefully the next time you get pulled over - you dont run your head.

Here are some pointers for ya from Chris Rock..

Old 11-01-2014, 09:19 PM   #53
Lunchbox6

Yeah, hopefully you pull someone over and get hit by some kid texting because the violator didn't want to leave the roadway for fear of being accused of hiding contraband.
Old 11-01-2014, 09:23 PM   #54
BlueNinja650

Bike(s):
2014 Kawasaki Ninja

Pull to the right when ya see the lights. Plain and simple. It's been the law since I was a kid (and before). Treat the police with respect, and you will get it in return. Act like an , and the judge can see you in the morning. It's a really simple thing to do- do what you are supposed to do - and not be a complete , and chances are you will get off with a warning or slap on the wrist. Act like the you have here with a cop who pulls you over, you might end up in county.
Liked this post:
Old 11-01-2014, 09:28 PM   #55
Lunchbox6

Exactly my point. If you feel like you are being disrespected you figure out a way to arrest someone. It's all an ego game with you cheese dicks. You turn a traffic violation into way more because you get your feelings hurt.
Old 11-01-2014, 09:41 PM   #56
BlueNinja650

Bike(s):
2014 Kawasaki Ninja

Quote:
Exactly my point. If you feel like you are being disrespected you figure out a way to arrest someone. It's all an ego game with you cheese dicks. You turn a traffic violation into way more because you get your feelings hurt.
I don't think you know the meaning of the word respect. Not all police are the pigs you portray them to be. Maybe you have seen something on the island that traumatized you- but trust me, attitude is everything. And I will have you know my isn't cheese. It's Eckrich LOL.

The violator controls the stop and contact. If they escalate, we escalate. Plain and simple.

Tell you what. Why don't you go find a GPD officer, talk the to him that you talked on the forum, and see if you walk/drive/ride away, or if you are wearing a green jumpsuit at the Galveston County Jail. Its obvious you have issues with police and with authority.

Why don't you go ask an officer to go have a donut instead of being a . He might take you up on it, LOL.

Old 11-01-2014, 10:06 PM   #57
Jesse H

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
05 Harley Road King

I love donuts
Old 11-02-2014, 12:44 AM   #58
Sudo
Banned

User is banned

Sudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 04:53 AM   #59
BlueNinja650

Bike(s):
2014 Kawasaki Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudo View Post
I don't see the cop being wrong for doing it. But that's a douche move for sure. As far as being unsafe, I am more concern on how people can get into an accident due to a parked car with flashing lights. That shows how some people don't deserve to be on the road at all.
I do agree, it can be a "douche" move, but until one sits in the driver seat and knows the details of the stop, it isn't a good thing to play quarterback.

I do admit the LED lights and the number of flashing lights are distracting (and blinding). When I started "way back in the 20th century" ( I feel old), I had a rotating light bar with 2 red and 2 blue rotators, and alternating rear flashers. Then came along the Code 3 MX 7000 rotators, Whelen strobes and then those LEDs. Too many LEDs are distracting and blinding.

More emergency lights DOES NOT always mean "safer" stops. You take a risk every traffic stop you make. There is something about the strobes/ LEDs that sure seem to attract drunks, too. Notice the number of police car accidents who were working other wrecks, traffic stops, etc?

I hate to say it, but if you are stupid enough to rear end a car that is stationary, have an accident that causes injury, have vision problems, or a drinking problem, there should be more stringent testing- not just the self reporting option on the application. My mother-in-law has poor vision due to high blood pressure. Of course, she didn't report she had a medical condition (which has contributed to multiple accidents).

Folks like that need their licenses revoked or further testing, IMO.
Liked this post:
Old 11-02-2014, 07:53 AM   #60
HFDJARHEAD
96 Ducati 900SS

Bike(s):
1996 Ducati 900ss
2004 ZX-12r

Go die in a fire sucker.

Nice. Stay classy...