MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2007, 05:06 PM   #41
pester
Black olives matter

Feedback Rating: (12)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 yamaha fz6
1998 yamaha wr 400 motard

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by witchdoctor575
I sat up at pp1 for about 1 hour and had a hoot looking at all the squids that rolled in there with no gear, flip flops, high heels ,shorts etc...I am sick of paying a retarded rate for my insurance just because I am on a sport bike. I pay 500 a year just for liability and when I had my cruiser I paid 40 a year. And for all the dumb that think the decisions they make only hurt themselves...fing07
i pay 111 for liability

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickGixxer View Post
nevermind ima bumbass and ill get my wife 2 do it 2nite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt915 View Post
I know enough Spanish to stick you with a knife cabron
pester is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
That feeling ninenine Off Topic 26 03-01-2013 12:54 PM
I GET THE FEELING..... Ronnie77 General Discussion (Moto Related) 51 07-24-2012 08:03 PM
getting that feeling again... ST675 General Discussion (Moto Related) 3 11-11-2011 03:32 PM
WOW BAD BAD BAD WRECK ON 290 txgsxrbob Off Topic 20 02-25-2008 02:30 PM
bad feeling gtdrivr General Discussion (Moto Related) 39 10-26-2006 09:54 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-24-2007, 06:05 PM   #42
21-lean

Feedback Rating: (0)

people die for plenty of reasons and you guys are right about the people being left behind..... but if you die doing what you like to do, let it be... not every one can pay $175 every weekend....... and you guys cant lie about not being that stupid yourselves coming up learning how too ride... a mistake is a mistake weather you do it on the road or at the track..... their is plenty of older guys riding their cruisers to bars and come out face.... if you guys cant handle that you guys were squids also and think that you never fell or rode the freeway over 100 plus when ever you got on it... dont be ****en hypocrits... you no why cause you are not the best... who ever started this forum needs to eat their own word you know why cause you use to be a squid too.... ive been riding and enjoyed riding bikes for the last 2 1/2 yrs.... and i still haul as through the freeway if i die is cause i had the best ride of my life........ you are still a squid until you die after that your just an old squid cocktail story........
21-lean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 06:26 PM   #43
KoolinDuc

Bike(s):
Ducati 749, Harley V-Rod Black Beauty Custom

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21-lean
people die for plenty of reasons and you guys are right about the people being left behind..... but if you die doing what you like to do, let it be... not every one can pay $175 every weekend....... and you guys cant lie about not being that stupid yourselves coming up learning how too ride... a mistake is a mistake weather you do it on the road or at the track..... their is plenty of older guys riding their cruisers to bars and come out face.... if you guys cant handle that you guys were squids also and think that you never fell or rode the freeway over 100 plus when ever you got on it... dont be ****en hypocrits... you no why cause you are not the best... who ever started this forum needs to eat their own word you know why cause you use to be a squid too.... ive been riding and enjoyed riding bikes for the last 2 1/2 yrs.... and i still haul as through the freeway if i die is cause i had the best ride of my life........ you are still a squid until you die after that your just an old squid cocktail story........
I just hope when you have your glorious death, you don't pull someone else with you. An please, learn how to wirte.

ResizedPicture002 1
KoolinDuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 06:41 PM   #44
Inspiredm3
C5Diamondco.com

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750

Quote:

you my friend are soon to be banned seeya..wouldn't want to be ya!:laughing6

Also don't point fingers at everyone on these boards for being squids. I have ONCE in my life rode without a jacket on, and never without a helmet unless it was to move my bike 20 feet max! You may be a squid and think your a bad , but really your not...you just another statistic waiting to happen. I am sure soon enough we wont hear from you any more, and thats not just becasue your banned, but your dead.

You are right...not everyhting can afford the money to ride track everyweekend, but that doesn't stop them from trying to get one or two in for the year. ITs all on your OWN perspective...haul all you want, but when that one cager pulls out in front of you and you eat it your not gonna be going anywhere.

Your level of maturity should keep you off a bike...suprisingly you have been able to obtain it for 2.5 yrs. Think before you speak, becuase not everyone is like you...
Roozbeh "Roger" Kamaie aka Koskesh
07/77 - 04/07
You will be missed. Your dance lives on
Quote:
Originally Posted by koskesh
haha...you better believe it Ill jam carnival music til i die
ayayayayayaya:laughing6
you weren't joking :laughing6
Inspiredm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 06:49 PM   #45
Inspiredm3
C5Diamondco.com

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750

Quote:
... who ever started this forum needs to eat their own word you know why cause you use to be a squid too....

This forum was build because we have a community of people who love to do one thing, and that one thing is to ride. This board has brought people together from all around houston and surrounding areas. You hsould be forturnate to be apart of this board and the "squid" who started it has made it a place for everyone to enjoy.

From these boards there is so much knowledge you can get. I have been around for a few months, and met so many great people who have taught me many things. There are many members whos post i have read that have also educated me on things I had no idea about.

We are a family, and if you dont want to be apart of it then hit the logout button...and dont come back
07/77 - 04/07
Quote:
Old 05-24-2007, 06:54 PM   #46
21-lean

i found my crew riding not in some forum.. kicked out or not i can careless... you guys voiced out your opnion i did the same and if you cant handle it.... tough titty......
Old 05-24-2007, 07:02 PM   #47
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug

Feedback Rating: (11)

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage

Quote:
i found my crew riding not in some forum.. kicked out or not i can careless... you guys voiced out your opnion i did the same and if you cant handle it.... tough titty......
you can ride the track for free if you corner work smart guy. What is your excuse now? I suppose in the 2.5 years you've been riding you've got it all figured out...good for you. I always figured a good ride was any ride you were able to go home to afterwards. Not one your were injured on.
witchdoctor575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 07:05 PM   #48
Inspiredm3
C5Diamondco.com

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750

Quote:
As i did mine, but getting on a bike never formed my crew. I just met people who have a passion for something the same way I do. When you reach a level of maturity, and can handle the truth behind riding then I am sure you will be able to comprehend some more.

And yes you are CORRECT...we all did state our opinions as you did yours. But your level of education and idiocracy will take you no where in life or on this forums. You may want to look into purchasing a flam suit because that is about all you will see with your thoughts on here. If you gonna come...come correct...dont be a fool about riding.

P.S. Riding over a buck weaving through traffic does not make your bigger.
07/77 - 04/07
Quote:
Old 05-24-2007, 07:06 PM   #49
Inspiredm3
C5Diamondco.com

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750

Quote:
you can ride the track for free if you corner work smart guy. What is your excuse now? I suppose in the 2.5 years you've been riding you've got it all figured out...good for you. I always figured a good ride was any ride you were able to go home to afterwards. Not one your were injured on.
07/77 - 04/07
Quote:
Old 05-24-2007, 07:08 PM   #50
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspiredm3
As i did mine, but getting on a bike never formed my crew. I just met people who have a passion for something the same way I do. When you reach a level of maturity, and can handle the truth behind riding then I am sure you will be able to comprehend some more.

And yes you are CORRECT...we all did state our opinions as you did yours. But your level of education and idiocracy will take you no where in life or on this forums. You may want to look into purchasing a flam suit because that is about all you will see with your thoughts on here. If you gonna come...come correct...dont be a fool about riding.

P.S. Riding over a buck weaving through traffic does not make your bigger.

Having is knowing when to back down and not ride over ones head, also not giving into peer pressure to ride fast and peeling off and riding your own pace.
Old 05-24-2007, 07:18 PM   #51
Inspiredm3
C5Diamondco.com

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750

Quote:

Having is knowing when to back down and not ride over ones head, also not giving into peer pressure to ride fast and peeling off and riding your own pace.

guess he is slowly in the learning process
07/77 - 04/07
Quote:
Old 05-24-2007, 07:44 PM   #52
Dub_B83

Bike(s):
2005 ZX6R Magma Orange

Quote:

Screw this n3wb squid... I'm not going to your funeral and when there is a RIP thread about you I won't have anything positive to write on it.

This one had it coming - This one found a vein
This one was an accident, but never gave me pain
This one was my fathers and This one you can't see
This one had me scared to death,
[U]But I guess I should be glad I'm not dead[/U]

Yes I am made of scars
That's what I'm made of!![/CENTER]
Dub_B83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 09:10 PM   #53
Neversatisfied02

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 1000
2007 Kawi ZX10R (SOLD)
2006 Kawi ZX6R (SOLD)
2005 Suzuki GSXR 600 (SOLD)

Im feeling you man! lol I saw a guy the other day at a red light on a blu/white gsxr wearing jeans, cut off t-shirt and his helmet strapped to the side of his bike while he had one of those nifty little bandana things on his head. lol Light turns green and he pulls a goofy looking wheelie and speeds off.

People like that just got it coming to them and not to be an but anyone like this doesnt really deserve to be felt sorry for. Enough people know it is smart and important to wear your helmet and your other gear but looking cool must be more important. They are just retarded squids and thats all there is too it... They think they look cool but to anyone that rides, they look like dumbasses....
Neversatisfied02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 09:14 PM   #54
Neversatisfied02

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 1000
2007 Kawi ZX10R (SOLD)
2006 Kawi ZX6R (SOLD)
2005 Suzuki GSXR 600 (SOLD)

And i dont have anything against people hauling on the freeway or backroads if they have their gear on and keep it within their limits while as long as they are not putting anyone else at risk. Everyone hauls sometime throughout owning their bike. My biggest point is the lack of gear or choosing to ride like an idiot in unsafe conditions...
Neversatisfied02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 11:41 PM   #55
Steve O Chap
Big Hero

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
1995 Suzuki RF600 - Sold
1993 Honda Shadow - Sold
2001 CBR F4i - Sold

Quote:
people die for plenty of reasons and you guys are right about the people being left behind..... but if you die doing what you like to do, let it be... not every one can pay $175 every weekend....... and you guys cant lie about not being that stupid yourselves coming up learning how too ride... a mistake is a mistake weather you do it on the road or at the track..... their is plenty of older guys riding their cruisers to bars and come out face.... if you guys cant handle that you guys were squids also and think that you never fell or rode the freeway over 100 plus when ever you got on it... dont be ****en hypocrits... you no why cause you are not the best... who ever started this forum needs to eat their own word you know why cause you use to be a squid too.... ive been riding and enjoyed riding bikes for the last 2 1/2 yrs.... and i still haul as through the freeway if i die is cause i had the best ride of my life........ you are still a squid until you die after that your just an old squid cocktail story.......
You just wasted 20 seconds of my life... and I think you made me a little bit dumber.
Old 05-24-2007, 11:44 PM   #56
A303

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
00 929rr(sold)/01 929rr

Send a message via AIM to A303
Quote:

Im with Steve. Can I have the past 20 seconds of my life back? I can use it to run you over in my truck
July 25, 1977 - April 22, 2007
You will be missed.
A303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 11:49 PM   #57
Azylum
The Chosen One

Feedback Rating: (23)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2

Quote:

calamari is great with fettucini.
Old 05-24-2007, 11:50 PM   #58
A303

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
00 929rr(sold)/01 929rr

Send a message via AIM to A303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum
calamari is great with fettucini.

:laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6
July 25, 1977 - April 22, 2007
You will be missed.
A303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 11:52 PM   #59
21-lean

that shows you guys what kind of riders yall are instead of putting some sense into me you guys comment about death..... i would never even think about death towards a biker weather you wear gear or not... i dont wear shorts and i wear my jacket 95 percent of the time..... i forget that we all will never be in the same page and that is what makes us different, as people or riders, i leave because you guys have showed me you guys are as ignorant as politicians are... you always talk about it but never set an example.... instead about trying to push a safety subject or try to promote safety you guys talk about it... i leave because im different than you guys... i push for other riders to wear their helmet you guys just talk about it....... laters putos.......
Old 05-24-2007, 11:57 PM   #60
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage

Don't let the door hit you on the on your way out... BTW I wear full leathers every time I ride...That 5% that you don't is murphy's law when you'll need it the most. Good luck with all that.pendeha

Advertisement