MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2007, 09:25 PM   #1
jimmy"zx6
Banned
 
jimmy"zx6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Katy, Texas
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,796


Bike(s):
2005 kawasaki 636,2004 zx10r









User is banned

.
jimmy"zx6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Something fun in the bad weather... Ultima Online Robopath Off Topic 6 01-24-2014 05:41 AM
Bad weather to ride in Grimace General Discussion (Moto Related) 27 12-01-2010 12:00 AM
Bad weather in Houston this week humbleassassin General Discussion (Moto Related) 21 09-21-2009 01:59 PM
GOT BAD WEATHER BLUES? WELL HERE!!! LETZRIDE Events, Meets and Rides 1 05-28-2007 12:33 PM
Weather is BAD here!! TxVrod Off Topic 7 04-29-2006 03:34 AM
Advertisement
Old 05-22-2007, 09:47 PM   #2
Inspiredm3
C5Diamondco.com
 
Inspiredm3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 654


Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750









have fun jimmy good luck!
__________________
10404984378cbffc339382c3f5a1b475f646e2
I SELL DIAMONDS
686069c4c860b9a550e843a7a3c102b279336
Roozbeh "Roger" Kamaie aka Koskesh
07/77 - 04/07
You will be missed. Your dance lives on
Quote:
Originally Posted by koskesh
haha...you better believe it Ill jam carnival music til i die
ayayayayayaya:laughing6
you weren't joking :laughing6
Inspiredm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 09:54 PM   #3
jimmy"zx6
Banned
 
jimmy"zx6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Katy, Texas
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,796


Bike(s):
2005 kawasaki 636,2004 zx10r









User is banned

.
jimmy"zx6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 10:17 PM   #4
Inspiredm3
C5Diamondco.com
 
Inspiredm3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 654


Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750









Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy"zx6
thanks i tought you were coming too?
?! i was never aware of this?!
__________________
10404984378cbffc339382c3f5a1b475f646e2
I SELL DIAMONDS
686069c4c860b9a550e843a7a3c102b279336
Roozbeh "Roger" Kamaie aka Koskesh
07/77 - 04/07
You will be missed. Your dance lives on
Quote:
Originally Posted by koskesh
haha...you better believe it Ill jam carnival music til i die
ayayayayayaya:laughing6
you weren't joking :laughing6
Inspiredm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 10:19 PM   #5
Slowkat
Nutty Buddy
 
Slowkat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: North Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 791












Send a message via AIM to Slowkat
it was awsome tonight...I road my nuts off...
__________________
2003 GSX-R 750
Slowkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 12:32 PM   #6
jimmy"zx6
Banned
 
jimmy"zx6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Katy, Texas
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,796


Bike(s):
2005 kawasaki 636,2004 zx10r









User is banned

.
jimmy"zx6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 12:34 PM   #7
FastLine
Motorcycle School
 
FastLine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: MSRH GSS TWS (Texas World Speedway)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,881

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
Like
A
Boss






It's only a 30% chance of rain Jimmy. That means there's a 70% chance of awesome racing!
FastLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 12:37 PM   #8
Moody
Holy Smokes!
 
Moody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 14,685


Bike(s):
281









Only 30% for Saturday... No big deal. Besides we have a secret weapon for the wet conditions. His name is Swift. Not sure how he does it but last time it rained at Denton he put us up several places while the track was wet.
__________________

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 12:37 PM   #9
jimmy"zx6
Banned
 
jimmy"zx6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Katy, Texas
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,796


Bike(s):
2005 kawasaki 636,2004 zx10r









User is banned

.
jimmy"zx6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 12:39 PM   #10
jimmy"zx6
Banned
 
jimmy"zx6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Katy, Texas
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,796


Bike(s):
2005 kawasaki 636,2004 zx10r









User is banned

.
jimmy"zx6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 12:41 PM   #11
Moody
Holy Smokes!
 
Moody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 14,685


Bike(s):
281









Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy"zx6
tim are we all doing the convoy early saturday
Reddy and Bi-Polar are signed up for the convoy so far. All MH teams are welcome to team up and tag along.
__________________

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 01:01 PM   #12
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor
 
CarbonJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: ELLIS TD
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 13,769

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Moody
Reddy and Bi-Polar are signed up for the convoy so far. All MH teams are welcome to team up and tag along.
you can meet up with us somewhere along the way.

not too sure what toms route is but i'm at 290 and 6, will be headed out from there. I have to check my own route as well!
CarbonJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 04:12 PM   #13
jimmy"zx6
Banned
 
jimmy"zx6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Katy, Texas
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,796


Bike(s):
2005 kawasaki 636,2004 zx10r









User is banned

.
jimmy"zx6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 04:41 PM   #14
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor
 
CarbonJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: ELLIS TD
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 13,769

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy"zx6
so maybe meet up at the shell sation on hwy6 and 290 that morning?
sounds good but, we may have to meet there at around 5 in order to be on time!!!!
CarbonJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 05:25 PM   #15
jimmy"zx6
Banned
 
jimmy"zx6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Katy, Texas
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,796


Bike(s):
2005 kawasaki 636,2004 zx10r









User is banned

.
jimmy"zx6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:02 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy