Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > News & Media > Motorcycle News & Media > Industry News
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2014, 02:30 PM   #1
Feedback Rating: (0)

NHRA Nationals Pro Stock Motorcycle Race Recap

In Pro Stock Motorcycle, Eddie Krawiec picked up his fourth win of 2014 with a 6.793 at 197.13 on the Screamin’ Eagle Vance & Hines Harley-Davidson, beating Scotty Pollacheck on the Petrolhead Apparel Buell. It was Krawiec’s 27th career victory and third at Maple Grove Raceway. With this victory, he cuts teammate Andrew Hines’ points lead to 25.

placeholder321 eddiekrawiec sunday reading?itokRpxBLbEn Nationals winner Krawiec closes in on his Screamin' Eagle Vance & Hines H-D teammate Andrew Hines in the PSM points chase.

“We were joking around that it looks like it’s going to come down to a two-hog [Harley] race instead of a two-horse race,” said Krawiec, who beat Shawn Gann, Adam Arana, and defending world champ Matt Smith en route to the final. “I knew that this was an important day for me personally. If I wanted to stay in championship contention, I have to make sure I can make up every round.”

Number one qualifier Hector Arana, Jr.took the Lucas Oil Buell as far as round two of eliminations before he red lighted a good weekend away against the Nitro Fish Buell of Matt Smith. Pollacheck was 0-4 in previous final-round appearances and was trying to reverse that trend aboard his Buell. Despite the loss, the Matt Smith Racing team rider moved to sixth in points and is within striking distance of fourth-place Steve Johnson and fifth-place Smith.

NewsBot is offline   Reply With Quote