MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2007, 08:44 AM   #1
wlgorman

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
'06 CBR600RR

MSR

I posted in the intro forum a few days ago and you guys were talking about MSR-Houston...yeah I know where it is I pass by it every day going to wk. Is it members only or what? I know they have bike races out there but I dont know if you have to be a member or pay to watch or something...or what you have to do to run the track? Ive got a buddy that races moto out there, he works at stubbs

defeat
wlgorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Exotics at MSR gtdrivr Off Topic 0 10-13-2008 09:38 AM
Thanks to all at MSR-H PoPoRiderRR Taking it to the Track 8 12-23-2007 11:42 PM
Thanks To All at MSR jettech01 Taking it to the Track 5 12-11-2007 07:13 PM
where is MSR lilmckee General Discussion (Moto Related) 51 09-15-2007 11:09 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-21-2007, 08:51 AM   #2
gixxerbill

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlgorman
I posted in the intro forum a few days ago and you guys were talking about MSR-Houston...yeah I know where it is I pass by it every day going to wk. Is it members only or what? I know they have bike races out there but I dont know if you have to be a member or pay to watch or something...or what you have to do to run the track? Ive got a buddy that races moto out there, he works at stubbs
EVerything you need to know.

ere is the tenative schedule for MSRH private days for the whole year of 2007. All dates through May are firm with the possibility of more added as available. I still have the ability to do other days for groups of 10 or more if you can't find something on the schedule to match yours. Here it is..........

All dates are Saturdays unless otherwise noted. Other weekdays are in the works..............

January 27th (register now) SOLD OUT
Febuary 24th (open 2/1) SOLD OUT
March 3rd (open 2/10) NOOB Trackday..........SOLD OUT
March 24th (open 3/1) SOLD OUT
April 14th (open 3/15) SOLD OUT
May 12th (open 4/15) SOLD OUT
May 26th (open 5/1) SOLD OUT
June 2nd LADIES ONLY (register now)
June 16th (open 5/15) SOLD OUT
June 16th NOOB GROUP (register now)SOLD OUT
June 30th (open 6/1)
July 14th (open 6/15)
July 30th (Monday Open 7/1)
August 4th (open 7/15)
August 18th (open 7/15)
Sept. 1st (open 8/1)
Sept. 15th (open 8/15)
Oct. 13th (open 9/15)
Oct. TBA (open tba)
Nov. 10th (open 10/15)
Nov. 24th (open 10/30)
Dec. 8th (open 11/10)

So far 21 opportunities for you to get your track on. There will be noob days in mid summer. Once the Kart track is paved we will more than likely have some mini days for the low HP folks to enjoy as well. Also hope to get with Chris for this years picnic plans to see if we can accomodate the picnic this year as well. Look forward to seeing the regulars as well as some new faces next year.

Registration is open for Jan 27th right now. Sign up procedures will be the same "honor system" that has been mostly sucessful for us so far. There will be NO THIRD PARTY REGISTRATIONS this year. Send your own email to get on the list, with your full name, phone, age and type of bike you will be riding that day, to ... slowboattx@yahoo.com... will get you on the list.
We will again hold the max at 28-30, include lunch, and video by request. Instruction is free for the asking by some well seasoned, fast CMRA racers. Hope to see you all at the track, knee down, on the gas...............
gixxerbill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 08:52 AM   #3
rob78
. . . . . . . . .

Feedback Rating: (10)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Late Model Never-Was

http://www.motohouston.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=16837
TMGP #78
Team I Just Wanna Ride #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastynesto85 View Post
go ahead and cry so I can use the tears as lubrication to stick it in you
rob78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 08:52 AM   #4
Solracer
MotoHouston.com Owner.

Feedback Rating: (9)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2006 YZF600R (Street)
2009 Iron 883

Member Garage

they actually havent had any racesout there. its a members only club,unless, you attend a trackday with longhorn motorcycle school.

LMS is a sponsor of this site.