MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2007, 11:02 PM   #1
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

stay away from:

www.exoticsportbike.com

http://www.apriliaforum.com/forums/s...d.php?t=115525
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is online now   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Stay away from Bloomstoday RACER X Off Topic 11 09-27-2012 11:02 AM
Stay Out of This Tunnel pinball General Discussion (Moto Related) 8 08-20-2012 10:43 PM
Why does your S.O. stay with you? obed Off Topic 68 01-13-2012 12:54 PM
Stay away from this bike grsa General Discussion (Moto Related) 25 10-06-2011 06:26 AM
where to stay? Schmitty General Discussion (Moto Related) 4 05-14-2008 12:01 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-18-2007, 11:03 PM   #2
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
KTM
R6

okie dokie
whosthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 11:04 PM   #3
buddha429
Reformed Track Addict

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
at the junkyard

cliffnotes, i don't feel like registering.
buddha429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 11:07 PM   #4
aznhero913
J.D.

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2009 CBR600rr
2005 R6 (bye baby)
1992 Yamaha Seca (1st one)

details
Old 05-18-2007, 11:08 PM   #5
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by *SANE*
In the Falco forum I took my time looking at the various exhausts that will fit. I asked about the renegade high mounts and spoke to a rew who have them. Isearched the web and found two dealers, renegade-products didn't return my email so the sale went to exoticsportbike.com. But one thing was sitting in the back of my brain from day 1 there was no address listed. For the straight scoop I called to place my order and spoke to Rob. He quoted $1059.99 total and I gave him my check card for the charge. A few days later i am looking at my bank statement online and see a charge of $1165.99 from Parts Infinity, I assumed it was Exoticsportbikes DBA name. I called to find out why I was charged more than the quote and was directed to use email to contact customer service for answers as the phone line was the sales dept. Apparently there are no phones in C.S. dept. I wrote a friendly email asking to fix the total........no response. I again call and speak to sales to ask if there is anyone I can speak to, oddly enough my sales man is the guy on the other end so I ask him to access my acct and to explain the charges. He assures me he told me 1165 and I call him out he denies the 1059 and explains that that will not even cover the shipping let alone the tax. He directs me to write an email to accting......no response. Another email to C.S......and another....and another.....no response. I contact the BBB and sick the hounds on them. I needed an address to sent the complaint to but they dont list one so I use the reverse lookup on the phone number and find it is from Patterson NJ. I opt to use their live chat option for C.S and the operator/chatter explains that I need to contact accting and all will be resolved, so I write another email.....guess what, no response. At this point I am I have spent way more than $100 worth of my time to solve this issue and now it is for principal. I live chat again and they tell me that they had no idea there was a problem, so I ask if they read their emails, answer....they dont read them another office does. I ask if the BBB has contacted them, they have no record. I ask for the address and the C.S. cops an attitude and tells me she doesn't know the address or the name of the company they are listed as. She informs me that unless the sales rep ok's the price there is nothing she can do. I ask for her super and she gives me " we are self supervised'' so I asked again and she gave me an email of her super. Guess what the super dosent return emails either. So tonight I live chat......AGAIN. The salesman is on vacation till Thur and they need him to authorize the price. We all know he ****ed up and I am sure he will not fess up. I asked what happens when the pipes get here and this issue is not resolved. If I accept the package I accept the price if I refuse the package I get slapped with a restocking fee, either way I am out $100. I am at my wits end this has been going on like this for 2 weeks and nobody can answer my request to honor the quote I was given at the time of purchase. Oh and add to that I had to demand an invoice and wait a week, they sent an email after I bought the pipes it included a confirmation not pricing.

So just spreading the word about a company that really should not be able to exist.

some reason unknown half of my transcript was not sent to me......lucky for me I printed it in its full form

Subject: Live Help Transcript
Date: May 14, 2007 7:51 AM
Customer Service : YEs
Customer Service : If it turns out that what you are saying is accurate.
Russ : if Rob already denies this how will you ever find the truth it is his word vs. mine. I have even asked for the recording of the sale and was told there is none.
Customer Service : I dont know if that conversation was recorded or not. Rob would know.
Russ : I was told you dont record calls was that a lie?
Customer Service : I dont work in sales so I dont know
Russ : please excuse my anger but this has gone way too far with no belief in me. There are alot of things that the cs dept doesnt know that they should i.e. the mailing adress of your company, whether or not calls are recorded and what it is like to be oon this side of the conversation. I am now stuck paying more because Rob lies and if I decide to cancel I get slapped with a restocking fee. Either way you go on as if nothing happene! d and no harm. The fact is this is a horrible way to run a company there should be a super who is the end all of answers, this could ahve been resolved with minimal time spent by me and the cs office it seems they are way understaffed or the is a buch of complaints everyday because theyu cant find time to respond to this one
Customer Service : As I mentioned, as your last resort just refuse the package.
Russ : for a full refund?
Customer Service : I believe if you refuse it they will just refund you. Maybe they will charge for shipping but that's it.
Russ : shipping is still money out of my pocket for some mistake made by Rob how is that fair, never mind the weeks it will take to get my money back
Customer Service : Yes I understand. I will have to discuss that with Rob on Thursday.
Russ : I am telling you he has already denied it in the conversation I had with him why wait till Thur to find o! ut a known fact
Customer Service : Because I have! not hea rd anything from him. And cannot proceed in your favor until doing so. At this point if you do not accept it at that price, refuse it.
Russ : and I loose $100
Customer Service : Not necessarily but possibly - unless I hear otherwise from Rob.
Russ : so I ored piped and I am told pay extra 105 to get them or resufe them and it will only cost you 100
Russ : is there a supervisor who will respond to me
Customer Service : Sbrant@partsinfinity.com
Russ : been there , not returned any others?
Russ : who is her supervisor?
Customer Service : JClarke@partsinfinity.com
Russ : can you tell me the mailing address and registered name of your comany in NJ
Customer Service : I believe an address was provided to you. I assume its registered under Exotic. I am aware that you made a BBB complaint. I am sure they will handle the situation for you.
Russ : no I was not given an address actually maria was quite rude and refused to give ti to me...or as she put it she doesnt know the name of the company nor the address becuse there are many
Customer Service : I believe she gave you an address that she knew in VT. I can access the records of the chat. As I mentioned we should be listed under Exotic. I see you went through this with Maria. I dont have any further information.
Customer Service : I mean NH
Russ : she never gave me an address can you give it to me
Customer Service : 45 Loop Road Durham NH
Russ : is that the corporate office?
Customer Service : That is the only address that I have.
Russ : is this where you go to work? is this the address on you check on Friday, is this were your boses boss works?
Customer Service : EFT and no
Customer Service : I have emails with them.
Russ : eft? wha! t is that
Customer Service : How I get paid.
! Russ : fund transfer forge it
Customer Service : I realize you already made your BBB complaint. I see that it was directed to NJ. I am sure it will be taken care of.
Russ : how is it that noone knows where the office is?
Russ : If you have not recived the complaint it went to the wrong office and I am looking for the correct one
Russ : It was directed to NJ because that is thye address I found I was never told where to send it
Customer Service : I wouldnt receive those anyway. I am sure if you do an ExoticSportbike look up it will direct the info where it is supposed to go. We dont answer those here.
Customer Service : Is there anything else I can help you with today?
Russ : I did a seach and there is no adress listed anywhere on the web
Russ : why is this like pulling teeth to get the address to send a complaint
Customer Service : So how did you forward the! complaint.
Russ : I took the phone number listed on my bank statement and did a reverse phone look up and foun an address is Patterson NJ is that the correct office or is that a wharehouse
Customer Service : I am unaware of the address. But if you located it with the BBB then it should be the correct one.
Russ : the BBB doesnt have Exotic listed nor does it show parts infinity
Customer Service : I show that they sent it to NJ. I dont have an address there. I apologize.
Russ : So all I can do now is wait till thur to pick up this exactly were we are now
Customer Service : I will have to wait to speak to Rob.
Russ : have a nice night
Customer Service : You as well.
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 11:18 PM   #6
aznhero913
J.D.

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2009 CBR600rr
2005 R6 (bye baby)
1992 Yamaha Seca (1st one)

that me off. This is the exact reason why i hate most part vendors. They already kill you with inflated prices then this bullshit?
Old 05-18-2007, 11:55 PM   #7
Azylum
The Chosen One

Feedback Rating: (23)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2

thanks for the head up bra!
Old 05-19-2007, 08:13 AM   #8
nels

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
01 Silver/Black F4i-SOLD =(

thats sux. he probably would've had an easier time getting refunded had he used a credit card rather than bank card, right?
nels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 08:27 AM   #9
TxBritt08R1
Saved By Grace

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2008 R1 - Sold!
2004 R6 - Sold!
2004 FZ6 - Sold!

Send a message via MSN to TxBritt08R1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum
thanks for the head up bra!
Is that similar to a push up bra?

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ
...I'm glad it's such a boring sport, what would it be like if they watched something a little more interesting, like football? they'd just spontaneously combust on the spot...
TxBritt08R1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 08:29 AM   #10
GuzziGirl

Bike(s):
Guzzi Ducati Gxer750 Honda CBR600RR

Sorry that you had to go .. or perhaps still are dealing wih this .
Maybe there should be another list to be created... with:Complains/ To avoid , stating type of complain (ie customer service, quality time frame, lying about quotes, access and results of customer service, warranty honnorability etc ... maybe a new category ... " Lists to remember.... for the people .. by the people " ... sorry did not mean to bring in humor ... and this is before coffee too ...
GuzziGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 08:48 AM   #11
FLYIN'DUC

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
07 Ducati, 99 Busa

Good morning GG your new to the site i believe, arent you anyway welcome and by the way what bikes do you ride? I am a fan of these bikes also.
FLYIN'DUC is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement