MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2007, 05:49 PM   #1
noodles
50 stunter in training

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
xr fiddy

To My Peeps

Yo, this is Jon Previously with Grand Prix Motoring. I just wanted to get a thread up to let you guys know what's going on. I'm not at GP any more (no bad blood, just time to move on) but I know a lot of people have been trying to get a hold of me. I'm doing wholesale bike sales now and I'm up at True Methods (with my boy Javi) just about every day so give me a call there or shoot me a PM if ya'll need anything. Thanks for all the support MH :notworthy

wdcycles.com
noodles is offline   Reply With Quote