MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2007, 03:42 PM   #41
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






bwahahahha and where am i in there huh clayton?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Clayton! Mala Lingua Off Topic 1 11-26-2007 07:05 PM
Clayton! Mala Lingua Off Topic 42 07-28-2007 04:51 AM
This is for Clayton! Crystalline Off Topic 9 06-07-2007 05:48 PM
clayton ownage Off Topic 8 03-07-2007 09:19 AM
Advertisement
Old 05-17-2007, 03:43 PM   #42
houseofpaint
PM for BESTPRICE on parts
 
houseofpaint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Spring, TX
Feedback Rating: (7)
Posts: 9,486

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2010 Yamaha R1 racebike
2012 GSXR750 Racebike
2003 DRZ125 semiflattracker


Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to houseofpaint
now you gotta buy him a badass bike for being so sweet now.
__________________
www.facebook.com/HouseOfPaintDesigns
Follow us on Instagram @hopdesigns

Custom Paint, Powdercoating, and Collision repair (Cars and bikes)[/b]
houseofpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 03:43 PM   #43
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
bwahahahha and where am i in there huh clayton?
clayton rules
brandon sucks donkey pee pee
and brena sucks clay.....

nm..

brena kicks !
__________________
Retired
tracksig
Mr. Unassailable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 03:43 PM   #44
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by houseofpain
now you gotta buy him a badass bike for being so sweet now.
i pretty much fukd that up with post #46
__________________
Retired
tracksig
Mr. Unassailable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 03:44 PM   #45
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Unassailable
i pretty much fukd that up with post #46

yup yes you did
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 03:44 PM   #46
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Dickinson
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 15,919

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50









Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Unassailable
i pretty much fukd that up with post #46
+1
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by less_than_coop View Post
Its the stupidity. It gets added to our forum in normal and controlled doses which actually serves to the benefit of the website.
sbfuller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 03:45 PM   #47
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






that edit button huh
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 03:47 PM   #48
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
that edit button huh
a edit button. i aint skeered.
__________________
Retired
tracksig
Mr. Unassailable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 03:48 PM   #49
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






yea yea you say that now! wait unti later you forget whats in my room???
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 03:48 PM   #50
The Sooz
Senior Member
 
The Sooz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 856


Bike(s):
2005 kx85 motard
2004 TTR-125L
2008 Gary Fisher Hoo Koo E Koo
2005 Motobecane 300HT






I can't even keep up with you post whores! BTW, nice job Clayton. And Happy Birthday again.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Whoopie
Want me to change ur diapers?

The Sooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 03:48 PM   #51
NO MORE F4I
my hand hurts
 
NO MORE F4I's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: downtown h-town
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 9,755

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
bikeless now
my bmx p.o.s.








w here is del on that list, and marcus, and dels rachel
NO MORE F4I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 03:49 PM   #52
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





back on topic.


Clayton is the !
__________________
Retired
tracksig
Mr. Unassailable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 03:49 PM   #53
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by no mercy f4i
w here is del on that list, and marcus, and dels rachel
what list?
__________________
Retired
tracksig
Mr. Unassailable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 03:49 PM   #54
The Sooz
Senior Member
 
The Sooz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 856


Bike(s):
2005 kx85 motard
2004 TTR-125L
2008 Gary Fisher Hoo Koo E Koo
2005 Motobecane 300HT






Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
yea yea you say that now! wait unti later you forget whats in my room???
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Whoopie
Want me to change ur diapers?

The Sooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 03:50 PM   #55
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Unassailable
what list?

Cause they aint coming
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 03:50 PM   #56
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by SoozieTTR


bwahahhaa was wondering if anyone caught that
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 03:50 PM   #57
NO MORE F4I
my hand hurts
 
NO MORE F4I's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: downtown h-town
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 9,755

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
bikeless now
my bmx p.o.s.








Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Unassailable
what list?
the you rock, i like , and brena plays with your list
NO MORE F4I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 03:51 PM   #58
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
bwahahhaa was wondering if anyone caught that
i didnt get it.. i dont know what's in your room. :confused1
__________________
Retired
tracksig
Mr. Unassailable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 03:51 PM   #59
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






oh i was talking abotu the wrong list my bad./..... no it says i kick !
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 03:51 PM   #60
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by no mercy f4i
the you rock, i like , and brena plays with your list
dude that is sooooo 2005, catch up!

crack is WACK! put the pipe down and keep up.
__________________
Retired
tracksig
Mr. Unassailable is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:42 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy