Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2007, 11:36 AM   #1
Feedback Rating: (0)

Send a message via Yahoo to xtc4us
HPD South Coast Cruise (SCC) 5/20/07 (Sunday)

S! Moto-Houston Riders!

H.P.D. Houston Performance Driving would like to invite you guys/girls to our Galveston Cruise this Sunday. I know a ton of you guys have come out with us in the past. Moto-Houston riders are great and you preatty much behave during our cruises. Thanks for keeping it SAFE! Please join us!

Houston: 3 - 2 - 1! You are all GO for launch! The South Coast Cruise is now in affect! Members and Staff, the SCC is set once again for a massive Galveston cruise. Please come join the team for a great time and fun ride down to the island. HPD and pals had over 230 rides on the last run. Hope to see a good number again on this one.

I. Outline:

- HPD and Friends will meet up 11AM Sunday May 20th, 2007 at Deerbrook Mall on 59 S. @ 1960 W. Map:,0.007231&z=17

- Meet location inside the mall be here:,0.007231&z=17 - The NE side of the mall will allow us to exit with a large group and stay together.

- *Note*: There will be no south side meet/stop location for this SCC. If you don't wish to make the Deerbrook location rally point. You can stage on the feeder road and merge with the group as we pass. However, the best suggestion is to make the drive to the Deerbrook RP.

- Roll-out: 12 Noon is our roll-out time. Don't be late!

- Cruise to Lake Jackson and from there to Surfside Beach. Then turn up the coast to Galveston.

- Toll Bridge: $2 and there will be a pay system. (I will be the first car to the toll plaza....I will have $20 to pay for 10 cars. The car that is 11 will go back get out of their ride and walk back and collect 2$ from the next 10 rides. The next person in line starts collecting $2 form the next 10 rides. (I'm sure this system is not complicated that we can't handle it.) This way we can move off the toll bridge quickly and not have a 2 hour wait. It is possible that we will not have the amount of rides from the last SCC. If we don't things should run smooth. Also pray to that no old farts are working the plaza.

- Eat lunch at Salas's MeXXXican restaurant or Joe's Crab Shack on Galveston Island. There are massive parking lots at both locations. If you don't want to eat with the group. Please feel free to each anywhere you wish. We will take 2 hours to break and enjoy the island.

- Rally back up at Cherry Hill for about 45mins to 1 hour for pics.

- Roll back to Houston!

II. Safety:

- This will be a 110% SAFE cruise. There will be a zero tolerance for any showoffs! There will be zero racing of any kind. Nothing wrong this a little spirit, however this is a cruise! Keep the N02 closed and the boost on low please! Thank you! We have all put countless hours and $$$ into getting our rides where they are. Please respect the cruise rules and we all will have a blast. I will be giving a safety before we roll out from the RP.

III. Gear:

- Full tank of Gas.
- 2 Way Walkie! (This is a must)
- Radar Dect.
- Sunglasses.
- SunScreen.
- SeXXXy female copilot.
- Vid/Pic Camera.
- Positive Attitude.
- Respect for Imports and Domestics.
- Lunch $$$.

IV. Contact Info:

- If anyone has question for concerns please PM here on HPD and I'll get back ASAP!

V. Forums:

- Please use your best judgment in the other forums you post this event in. Let's keep the focus on HPD, however we are always open to anyone join us.

VI. Info:

When: May 20th, 2007. (Sunday).
Where: Deerbrook Mall (NE corner) located 59 S @ 1960 W.
Time: 11AM with roll-out @ 12 Noon Sharp!
Who: Houston Performance Driving.
How: It's the pedal on the right!
Why: Because this is what we do!

VII. Route:

- 59 S. @ FM 1960 to 288 S. to Lake Jackson.

- EXIT 332 to Surfside Beach.

- Turn LEFT at Surfside Beach (coast) up the Bluewater Highway to Galveston.

- Cross the toll plaza for $2. (pay system in place).

- Once in Galveston (2 hour lunch break) and rally at Cherry Hill.

- Roll back to Houston up 45 N and break off as your EXIT comes!

- Get home SAFE!

ROLL CALL HERE! http://www.houstonperformancedriving...5-20&e=421&c=1 . Hope to see a lot of HPD out there on the 20th! Please fill free to comment or give positive suggestions. Looking forward to another successful HPD SCC!

Join us!

- 09 Black C6 Z06 (Houston Stock)
- 02 Electron Blue C5 Z06 (418ci + 150 Shot)
- 11 Black Ford F-250 "BADLANDER" SD SuperCrew 4x4

Houston Performance (HPD)
xtc4us is offline   Reply With Quote