MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2007, 01:58 PM   #41
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
KTM
R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by indoMLA
why would you want a job at Hooters??? Those girls have low self esteem and are just a few levels below prostitutes... Not a job worth having... think about it, these girls only talk to guy because they know you are looking at them and they expect a big tip... sounds like legalized pimping to me....:laughing6
hahaaa never thought of it that way lol!!! 1st time i went to hooters me n nikki got caught talkin about the waitress =/ then nikis food took extra time to come out lol
whosthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Chick Fil A meet (LUNCH) THIS FRIDAY 7-10-2009 Solracer Off Topic 4 07-06-2009 03:53 PM
katy lunch meet at Racks 1/16 friday blends Events, Meets and Rides 13 01-16-2009 02:06 PM
LUNCH MEET TODAY (FRIDAY 8/29) SW SIDE Petro Events, Meets and Rides 82 08-29-2008 01:49 PM
lunch meet on friday 6/2 PORSCHITO Events, Meets and Rides 8 06-01-2006 05:12 PM
meet at lunch tomorrow PORSCHITO Events, Meets and Rides 1 12-22-2005 03:25 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-17-2007, 02:00 PM   #42
Gixxer Geezer
All day long I'm shufflin

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
06 honda vtx 1300
06 Busa limited. sold
2 Gixxer 600. sold
85 Honda Hurricane. sold
56 Triumph, 64 BSA, Thunderbolt, 66 BSA Lightning Bolt, 64 Honda Scrambler. all sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosthis
hahaaa never thought of it that way lol!!! 1st time i went to hooters me n nikki got caught talkin about the waitress =/ then nikis food took extra time to come out lol

Remind me not to sit with yall... might get my food spit in or worse...:laughing6

j/k

What part of "I Don't Care", Don't you Understand?
Gixxer Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 02:11 PM   #43
indoMLA
If it's free, it's for me

Bike(s):
'02 Yamaha R6 - SOLD

Quote:
yeah, they spit in her food... I never talk smack about them especially while at the restuarant... I try to pick out the best looking waitress and then i bust out my 'illest game'...

and by 'illest game' i mean i just sit there quietly and stare.... :laughing6

The best way to bring one of these 'hoes' down to earth is pick out the one that thinks she is better than all the others and call her, "ma'am"... deflates her ego real quick... but do that only after you get your food...
...... but when i have problems being able to screw other things i normally tie them up and lube the out of it. dont be afraid do get rough with it. if you cant handle it with the tool you have maybe the task is to hard for you. in which case if could be time for some tag team action and maybe even a foursome...
indoMLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 02:13 PM   #44
indoMLA

Bike(s):
'02 Yamaha R6 - SOLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer Geezer
Remind me not to sit with yall... might get my food spit in or worse...:laughing6

j/k
if you are going to be there... you won't be that hard to spot... i am going to sit right next to you.... and then make random cat calls to the ugliest waitresses.... (which would be most of them).... and then tell them you did it...
...... but when i have problems being able to screw other things i normally tie them up and lube the out of it. dont be afraid do get rough with it. if you cant handle it with the tool you have maybe the task is to hard for you. in which case if could be time for some tag team action and maybe even a foursome...
Old 05-17-2007, 02:14 PM   #45
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!

Bike(s):
KTM
R6

Quote:
if you are going to be there... you won't be that hard to spot... i am going to sit right next to you.... and then make random cat calls to the ugliest waitresses.... (which would be most of them).... and then tell them you did it...
lol@ cat calls u should bark instead lol
Old 05-17-2007, 02:15 PM   #46
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!

Bike(s):
KTM
R6

Quote:

j/k
lol... i dont remember wht we said but whn we lookd up she was standin rite behind niki
Old 05-17-2007, 02:16 PM   #47
Gixxer Geezer

Bike(s):
06 honda vtx 1300
06 Busa limited. sold
2 Gixxer 600. sold
85 Honda Hurricane. sold
56 Triumph, 64 BSA, Thunderbolt, 66 BSA Lightning Bolt, 64 Honda Scrambler. all sold

Quote:
lol@ cat calls u should bark instead lol

ok... i am going to sit at the bar... all alone.. :laughing6 ... or just not eat..

thanks guys..

Old 05-17-2007, 02:29 PM   #48
indoMLA

Bike(s):
'02 Yamaha R6 - SOLD

Quote:
ok... i am going to sit at the bar... all alone.. :laughing6 ... or just not eat..

thanks guys..
c'mon old timer... don't be that guy... you know the guy that looks all sad and pathetic that the girls only talk to you because they feel sorry for you... :laughing6

I remember at the Nasa Rd 1 Hooters, there used to be a guy (and he as huge) that used to always come in with a chess board to play one of the waitresses... I mean there would be some crazy games on the television and this fool wants to play chess... I thought it was funny that a Hooters chick knew chess in the first place... i mean you don't associate a game of skill and strategy with a bimbo trying to make a few dollars by wearing clothes that scream, "Look at me, I am going to be a !!!"
Old 05-17-2007, 02:31 PM   #49
D_UNIT

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
03'xr50w/carbon fiber,07' R1(SOLD), 06' Ranger Rover Sport SuperCharged(NEW TOY)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbuckzx7
Hooters at Westheimer/Gessner FTW!!!!!!
+1
D_UNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 02:32 PM   #50
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!

Bike(s):
KTM
R6

Quote:
c'mon old timer... don't be that guy... you know the guy that looks all sad and pathetic that the girls only talk to you because they feel sorry for you... :laughing6

I remember at the Nasa Rd 1 Hooters, there used to be a guy (and he as huge) that used to always come in with a chess board to play one of the waitresses... I mean there would be some crazy games on the television and this fool wants to play chess... I thought it was funny that a Hooters chick knew chess in the first place... i mean you don't associate a game of skill and strategy with a bimbo trying to make a few dollars by wearing clothes that scream, "Look at me, I am going to be a !!!"
MAYBE he was a perv and playin chess ment he could keep his head down and his eyes up lookin at her lol
Old 05-17-2007, 02:53 PM   #51
Gixxer Geezer

Bike(s):
06 honda vtx 1300
06 Busa limited. sold
2 Gixxer 600. sold
85 Honda Hurricane. sold

Quote:

c'mon old timer... don't be that guy... you know the guy that looks all sad and pathetic that the girls only talk to you because they feel sorry for you...

thats not me... im the old guy that sets there and the girls all talk to, not cuz they feel sorry for me... its CUZ.... we got the Money... and they know it.. I be there if you be there..

Old 05-18-2007, 10:31 AM   #52
Magnum45

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
Honda CBR 600 RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenitup
i might go for some hooters . anyone in the nw katy area that want to meet up and ride down their? lmk:icon_bigg

Ya we can ride up there together, want to meet up at Sam's on HWY 6 and I 10?

Give me a call 281-235-5568
-kevin
Magnum45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 10:36 AM   #53
dbuck
Stayin' Young

Feedback Rating: (5)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk

Send a message via AIM to dbuck
this is till going down, correct? Cliff, I rode in to work today....sorry. Wanna ride 2 up?
dbuck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 10:39 AM   #54
hotnanas
i rock knobbies

Feedback Rating: (4)

hotnanas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 10:40 AM   #55
dbuck
Stayin' Young

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotnanas
Is that a yes to this is going down still or that you want to ride 2 up with me?:laughing6
Old 05-18-2007, 10:40 AM   #56
hotnanas
i rock knobbies

oh, i also brought the boots, they'll be in my truck if it doesn't make it there...see yall round noon.
Old 05-18-2007, 10:42 AM   #57
hotnanas
i rock knobbies

let's go two up!

i'm driving my truck unless you have a spare helmet and jacket so i don't get called a squid by the rest of mh.
Old 05-18-2007, 10:44 AM   #58
KoolinDuc

Bike(s):
Ducati 749, Harley V-Rod Black Beauty Custom

I'll be there. Seeya!

ResizedPicture002 1
KoolinDuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 10:52 AM   #59
dbuck
Stayin' Young

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotnanas
let's go two up!

i'm driving my truck unless you have a spare helmet and jacket so i don't get called a squid by the rest of mh.
yeah, no extra helmet or jacket....:BangHead: I guess you have to drive, sorry.
Old 05-18-2007, 10:54 AM   #60
hotnanas
i rock knobbies

see yall at noon. i'll be the guy pushing a white chevy truck in...

Advertisement