MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2007, 01:32 PM   #141
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50

IBTL?!?!
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Girls who ride thecrow Off Topic 81 06-02-2009 07:36 PM
Girls who ride... ThomAss General Discussion (Moto Related) 45 05-15-2007 05:17 PM
Pics from Girls' ride (2) Faylaricia General Discussion (Moto Related) 55 05-02-2007 12:25 PM
ALL GIRLS RIDE REVIEW... 50cc chick Events, Meets and Rides 53 04-22-2007 11:47 AM
i love girls fights... this is wat makes me miss school lol whosthis Off Topic 16 06-23-2006 09:34 AM
Advertisement
Old 05-15-2007, 01:32 PM   #142
Candy
The Most Intolerable bish

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750

Member Garage

Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GixxerTrixGod69
CAREFUL LIGHTNING MIGHT STRIKE YOU DOWN CANDY...SO YOU HAVE NEVER RIDDEN WITH ME OR FOLLOWED ME??? AND IT WASN'T ERIC I ASKED YOU WHO HE WAS! A MONTH AGO IT WAS JEREMY ON THE ZX-10 REMEMBER? I HAVE KNOWN ROMAN LONGER THAN I HAVE KNOWN YOU!!! STUPID GIRL!
I HAVE RIDDEN WITH U 2X'S BUT DON'T TAKE THE CREDIT FOR MY BETTER PERFORMANCE BECAUSE THAT WAS ERIC WHO TOOK THAT TIME. AND I HOPE IT STRIKES U DOWN
Old 05-15-2007, 01:32 PM   #143
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(

BabyOwnedAlien

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
Old 05-15-2007, 01:33 PM   #144
amber|alexis

Experience: 4 years

Member Garage

wtf is a gixxer trix anyway?

Do you turn tricks for gsxrs?
Old 05-15-2007, 01:33 PM   #145
Mrs. ~T~
formerly known as C 1/2

Feedback Rating: (8)

Bike(s):
2006 GSXR 600

Send a message via AIM to Mrs. ~T~
Quote:
Originally Posted by F4i amber

THERE IS A LOT OF OWNAGE GOING ON IN HERE!!!:laughing6
Old 05-15-2007, 01:34 PM   #146
Candy

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by F4i amber

HE TURNS TRICKS FOR ANY THING HE CAN TO GET ATTENTION. I THINK HE WAS LEFT ON A DOOR STEP BY GYPSIES!
Old 05-15-2007, 01:34 PM   #147
amber|alexis

Member Garage

0wnage FTW! :laughing6
Old 05-15-2007, 01:34 PM   #148
amber|alexis

Member Garage

lmao @ gypsies.
Old 05-15-2007, 01:34 PM   #149
Mrs. ~T~
formerly known as C 1/2

Bike(s):
2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FastGSXR
HE TURNS TRICKS FOR ANY THING HE CAN TO GET ATTENTION. I TIHNK HE WAS LEFT ON A DOOR STEP BY GYPSIES!

U ARE ON A ROLL!
Old 05-15-2007, 01:35 PM   #150
Helena
TEAM BLT *****ES!

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
600RR

GYPSIES!
Old 05-15-2007, 01:36 PM   #151
Helena
TEAM BLT *****ES!

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
600RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del
BabyOwnedAlien

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST EVER!!!
Old 05-15-2007, 01:37 PM   #152
datbikrgrl_x

Member Garage

I really hate to do this because I really like you a lot Candy. I respect you so much and felt I could learn MUCH from your riding skills. I do however have to speak of what I know for sure because I was there. At Roger's memorial service, a group of us (including myself and Sam) walked up to poor Roger's cross on the side of the road and at that point, no prayer that we were aware of was being participated in at that point except perhaps certain individuals praying silently to themselves. I was witness to Sam (GixxerTrixGod69) recognizing a friend and very lightly chuckling at that fact that after riding all day, he had JUST realized the other gentleman's presence. I need not feel, in my opinion, that this was offensive...perhaps somewhat innapropriate...but dang...we all make slight mistakes. Unfortunately, I have not been present at the other incidents mentioned but I feel I had to speak up where I do have knowledge and was witness as I feel Sam was misrepresented unkindly in this occurance. It pains me to see such hatred towards an individual for such a petty crime.

Old 05-15-2007, 01:37 PM   #153
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FastGSXR
HE'S THAT BIG TALL PIECE OF THAT WAS ON THE YELLOW AND BLACK GSXR SAT, AND HE STEPPED WAY OUT OF LINE FOR ME AT ROGERS MEMORIAL BY LAUGHING WHILE OTHERS WERE PRAYIN AND REMEMBERING AND HE STEPPED OUT OF LINE AGAIN AT ROMAN'S FUNERAL, BY STANDING UP TO SAY HE KNEW ROMAN FOR ABOUT A YR WHEN IT WAS JUST A MONTH AGO THAT WAS ASKING ME WHO ROMAN WAS CAUSE HE WAS FAST.

THIS DUDE GETS NO RESPECT FROM ME!!!

ULTIMATE PU$$Y POSER!!!!

MOVING ON ALL OF U GIRLS RIDE HARD AS . AND I GIVE MY PROPS TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF U. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND PLEASE LADIES BE CAREFUL!!!!
is he the one on the yellow gsxr that pulled a wheelie at koskesh's memorial ride right after the first stop?
Old 05-15-2007, 01:38 PM   #154
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Bike(s):

Why thank you....

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
Old 05-15-2007, 01:38 PM   #155
GixxerTrixGod69
BET I CAN MAKE YOU LAUGH!

Bike(s):
THREE GSX-R 1000'S '02, '02, '05(ONE '02 IS FOR SALE)

Send a message via Yahoo to GixxerTrixGod69
YOU KNOW JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE CAN SAY NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT SOMEONE DOESN'T MAKE THEM A BAD PERSON...AS FOR ROGER I DIDN'T KNOW HIM NOR DID I EVER CLAIM TO, BUT THE "LITERALLY" A 2 SECOND CHUCKLE WAS BECAUSE I SAW ONE OF MY FRIENDS I HADN'T SEEN IN AWHILE THERE AND IT WAS A SURPRISE...NOT A JOKE OR SILLY ANTICS AT HIS CRASH SITE...AND HELENA...YOU KNOW ME...I AM VERY HUMOROUS AND SILLY MORE OFTEN THAN NOT, BUT DO YOU NOT THINK THAT CANDY HAS CARRIED THIS A LITTLE FAR??? I MEAN HAVEN'T YOU BEEN ON SEVERAL WEEKS OF RIDING WITH ME AND HASN'T CANDY BEEN WITH US??? UNTIL OH LETS SEE UP UNTIL MAY 5TH WHEN SHE GOT ANGRY AT ME? TELL THE TRUTH NOW...
Old 05-15-2007, 01:39 PM   #156
Mrs. ~T~
formerly known as C 1/2

Bike(s):
2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by datbikrgrl_x
I really hate to do this because I really like you a lot Candy. I respect you so much and felt I could learn MUCH from your riding skills. I do however have to speak of what I know for sure because I was there. At Roger's memorial service, a group of us (including myself and Sam) walked up to poor Roger's cross on the side of the road and at that point, no prayer that we were aware of was being participated in at that point except perhaps certain individuals praying silently to themselves. I was witness to Sam (GixxerTrixGod69) recognizing a friend and very lightly chuckling at that fact that after riding all day, he had JUST realized the other gentleman's presence. I need not feel, in my opinion, that this was offensive...perhaps somewhat innapropriate...but dang...we all make slight mistakes. Unfortunately, I have not been present at the other incidents mentioned but I feel I had to speak up where I do have knowledge and was witness as I feel Sam was misrepresented unkindly in this occurance. It pains me to see such hatred towards an individual for such a petty crime.
Old 05-15-2007, 01:40 PM   #157
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helena
GYPSIES!

Did someone say Gypsies? :dontknow:

gypsies

Old 05-15-2007, 01:41 PM   #158
Candy

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller
is he the one on the yellow gsxr that pulled a wheelie at koskesh's memorial ride right after the first stop?
THAT'S HIM
Old 05-15-2007, 01:44 PM   #159
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRZY747
Nope you know me, I am JET with the black 06 R6 was ride marshal for rodger and also at the wake for Roman.

If you will please just back off and think for a min, you can ride any way you want, but think about the people around you. This is a very respected community and we everyone works hard to keep it that way. I guess what I am trying to say is slow your roll, you did try and wheelie at the memorial ride, it was not the time and place, then the laughing at a wake is uncalled for. Just imagine if it was you that had passed, cause it could be. Ya you have riden for year and nothing has happened, but you are a statistic no matter what, just cause you ride a bike. We all know that just cause you have ridden bike for years doesn't mean you cannot be killed on one. Just a little respect goes a long way..

Jet
that is disrespectful if i've ever seen it, i was a few bikes back... we all knew better... that was not the time or place for it. i'll leave before i'd ride with you
Old 05-15-2007, 01:44 PM   #160
Candy

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by datbikrgrl_x
I CAN DEFIANTELY APPRECIATE U STANDING UP FOR UR FRIEND, BUT TO STAND UP IN FRONT OF SOMEONE'S FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND LIE ON THEIR HONOR IS NOT A "PETTY CRIME" TO ME. THAT WILL NEVER GET AN OUNCE OF RESPECT FROM ME FOR THAT.

GIGGLING WHILE PEOPLE ARE PRAYING, POPPING WHEELIES IN FORMATION, IS NOT RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS AROUND U. THERE IS A TIME AND PLACE FOR EVERYTHING AND THIS PU$$Y CAN'T SEEM TO READ HIS FAKE A$$ MOVADO TO DETERMINE WHEN THE RIGHT TIME IS.

Advertisement