Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2014, 03:57 AM   #1
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4-8 months

2014 Yamaha FZ6R
2010 Honda CBR1000RR

A POS just hit me and ran.

so 2 something this morning, sitting at a red light i see a car approaching i flash my break lights because i see him approaching too fast. long story short he rear ends me on my bike and asks if im ok, he had a scared look on his face and burned off... in my mind im thinking did that just freaking happen, i pick my bike up and catch up to his V6 Camaro then 2 mins later i see HPD and flag them down and tell them that pos just hit me and is running, they caught him and locked his up for driving drunk...

Frame slider left side is banged up and took most of the hit
and gear shifter is bent
My rides: 2007 SRT8 Charger/ 2014 Yamaha FZ6R/ 2010 Honda CBR1000RR