Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2007, 09:33 AM   #401
Cherub
FTP
 
Cherub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Texas
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 11,832


Bike(s):
06 Raven R6




Member Garage





Send a message via MSN to Cherub Send a message via Yahoo to Cherub
LOL f your cups of coffee i got monster in me and im going to annoy the heck out of you...................DUNDUN..................DUUU UUNNNNNNNNNNNNN
__________________

~Dream as if you live forever. Live as if you die today~ James Dean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
It makes me cry, but real tears not the ones out of my like usual.
Cherub is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
need a date...? Lucar Off Topic 16 01-16-2013 07:48 PM
Date Night Jason_Canuck Off Topic 12 12-20-2009 11:00 AM
First Date SPYDER BITE Off Topic 42 10-03-2008 09:26 AM
First Date ArturoC Off Topic 3 07-11-2007 09:06 AM
How to get a date. GABRIEL Off Topic 9 07-03-2007 01:46 AM
Advertisement
Old 05-16-2007, 09:35 AM   #402
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






If you say so ... see how much I answer you or respond to anything you say today if you are not gonna tell me what the HBK is ... You will be invisible to me the rest of the day
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 09:40 AM   #403
Cherub
FTP
 
Cherub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Texas
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 11,832


Bike(s):
06 Raven R6




Member Garage





Send a message via MSN to Cherub Send a message via Yahoo to Cherub
Throw tantrums much ?????
__________________

~Dream as if you live forever. Live as if you die today~ James Dean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
It makes me cry, but real tears not the ones out of my like usual.
Cherub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 09:43 AM   #404
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Nope actually very seldom..... Your just not being nice this morning!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 09:45 AM   #405
Cherub
FTP
 
Cherub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Texas
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 11,832


Bike(s):
06 Raven R6




Member Garage





Send a message via MSN to Cherub Send a message via Yahoo to Cherub
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
Nope actually very seldom..... Your just not being nice this morning!

mmmk i dont like to see people cry and chit.

HBK= the Heart Break Kid. ie arturo when he starts getting sipped up. No lady can withstand his charm then
__________________

~Dream as if you live forever. Live as if you die today~ James Dean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
It makes me cry, but real tears not the ones out of my like usual.
Cherub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 09:51 AM   #406
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherub
mmmk i dont like to see people cry and chit.

HBK= the Heart Break Kid. ie arturo when he starts getting sipped up. No lady can withstand his charm then

Thank you ok now I like you again .,.....


And now I can laugh at Arturo now :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 Dont see withstanding his so called charm an issue...




































Please dont ban me
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 09:54 AM   #407
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO
 
del240z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, tejas!!!
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 7,740

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(









Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
Thank you ok now I like you again .,.....


And now I can laugh at Arturo now :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 Dont see withstanding his so called charm an issue...





Please dont ban me

:laughing6
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
So is refusing to give it up.

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
del240z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 09:55 AM   #408
Cherub
FTP
 
Cherub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Texas
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 11,832


Bike(s):
06 Raven R6




Member Garage





Send a message via MSN to Cherub Send a message via Yahoo to Cherub
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
Thank you ok now I like you again .,.....

you cant stop liking me
__________________

~Dream as if you live forever. Live as if you die today~ James Dean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
It makes me cry, but real tears not the ones out of my like usual.
Cherub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 09:57 AM   #409
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherub
you cant stop liking me

I know I know
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 10:01 AM   #410
Cherub
FTP
 
Cherub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Texas
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 11,832


Bike(s):
06 Raven R6




Member Garage





Send a message via MSN to Cherub Send a message via Yahoo to Cherub
motohouston fam..........like the brothers and sisters you never wanted LOL
__________________

~Dream as if you live forever. Live as if you die today~ James Dean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
It makes me cry, but real tears not the ones out of my like usual.
Cherub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 10:11 AM   #411
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherub
motohouston fam..........like the brothers and sisters you never wanted LOL

Well growing up I would have taken most of yall over my brother any day... Not so bad now that I dont live in the same city as him
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 10:23 AM   #412
YankeeR6
Lets ride!!
 
YankeeR6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 290 & 1960
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,001


Bike(s):
06 R6 50th A.E.









Send a message via AIM to YankeeR6 Send a message via Yahoo to YankeeR6
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonR 1/2
i have a single friend...
shes 5'11 1/2 22y/o
714550273 l

Does she like Yankees????
__________________
http://www.myspace.com/yankee68

sig600x150
YankeeR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 10:25 AM   #413
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Your a bigger hoe the cherub! :laughing6
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 10:27 AM   #414
YankeeR6
Lets ride!!
 
YankeeR6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 290 & 1960
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,001


Bike(s):
06 R6 50th A.E.









Send a message via AIM to YankeeR6 Send a message via Yahoo to YankeeR6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
Your a bigger hoe the cherub! :laughing6

Who me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
__________________
http://www.myspace.com/yankee68

sig600x150
YankeeR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 10:37 AM   #415
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by YankeeR6
Who me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yes you
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 10:38 AM   #416
Cherub
FTP
 
Cherub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Texas
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 11,832


Bike(s):
06 Raven R6




Member Garage





Send a message via MSN to Cherub Send a message via Yahoo to Cherub
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
Your a bigger hoe the cherub! :laughing6
IM not a hoe just misunderstood....... how many times do I have to say it.
__________________

~Dream as if you live forever. Live as if you die today~ James Dean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
It makes me cry, but real tears not the ones out of my like usual.
Cherub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 10:41 AM   #417
jrock
straight shooter
 
jrock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: back n H-Twn
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,684

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2003 Kawi ZX9r Green Machine-sold
1995 Honda CB 1000 Big One








Send a message via Yahoo to jrock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gideon
:eh: :eh: yeah I guess I do need to start talking to more girls......I have never been scared to I just have back off doing that cause I want to make things work out with my babymomma.... she is moving in anotheer direction though...
I know that is has been hard for me cause i come form a broken home so I always said that when I have kids I want to do it right.

I tired.... and prayed and so ........whats next but to move on.....:eh:

Time to move on, Bud. Just be yourself and keep your daughters interests first. There is plenty of women out there. Get out a little . And dont limit yourself to the barbie doll stereotype . Lrge women are often more interesting and loyal than the so called * hot* women . If you want a relationship and not just a romp in the bed then broaden your horizons.
+1 to what Fuknrob said. It sounds like you need a confidence boost before you start looking.
__________________
"I get a total charge out of inspiring others to follow their dreams and not to fear change. Embrace it. Realize that money isn't the end-all, be-all. What is important, what really has value, is Time. As motorcyclists, we all face increased risks on the road, and on the track. Do something with your time; don't have a bag full of regrets when the train comes to a stop. "
jrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 10:43 AM   #418
YankeeR6
Lets ride!!
 
YankeeR6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 290 & 1960
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,001


Bike(s):
06 R6 50th A.E.









Send a message via AIM to YankeeR6 Send a message via Yahoo to YankeeR6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
Yes you

Why am I a ......cause I like the company of the opposite :icon_bigg I swear....you have 1 two many girl friends and now i'm a
__________________
http://www.myspace.com/yankee68

sig600x150
YankeeR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 10:43 AM   #419
Cherub
FTP
 
Cherub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Texas
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 11,832


Bike(s):
06 Raven R6




Member Garage





Send a message via MSN to Cherub Send a message via Yahoo to Cherub
Quote:
Originally Posted by JETG
FIXED
LOL
__________________

~Dream as if you live forever. Live as if you die today~ James Dean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
It makes me cry, but real tears not the ones out of my like usual.
Cherub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 10:44 AM   #420
YankeeR6
Lets ride!!
 
YankeeR6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 290 & 1960
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,001


Bike(s):
06 R6 50th A.E.









Send a message via AIM to YankeeR6 Send a message via Yahoo to YankeeR6
Oh and today I will cutting it short.....well takin a break. I have to go to a Realtor luncheon on the other side of town from 11-2. So I will be gone for awhile.....I know you will all miss me dear!!!
__________________
http://www.myspace.com/yankee68

sig600x150
YankeeR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:59 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy