MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2007, 07:48 AM   #1
Candy
The Most Intolerable bish

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750

Member Garage

Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
ERIC ROMAN SEND-OFF, THANK U!!!!

I JUST WANTED TO STOP AND THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF U WHO TOOK THE TIME OUT TO PAY HOMAGE AND RESPECT TO MY FRIEND, OUR FRIEND, ERIC ROMAN ON SATURDAY. THAT THANK U GOES WITH OUT SAYING TO THOSE WHOSE THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS, AND DONATIONS WERE SENT INSTEAD OR AS WELL.

HAVE TO SEND A SPECIAL THANK U TO BUCK BEASLEY AND THE GUYS OF MSRHOUSTON. THERE WAS NO BETTER TRIBUTE TO ERIC THAN THE MEMORIAL RIDE AT THE TRACK. ERIC TRIED SO HARD TO GET MANY OF US ON THAT DARN THING TO SHOW US WHAT HE LOVED ABOUT IT. AS A FRIEND WHO IGNORED HIS PLEAS TO PARTICIPATE IN A TRACK DAY (UNTIL NOW ), IT WAS TOUCHING TO BE THERE, RIDING THE RIDE HE SO LOVED FOR THE 1ST TIME. I FELT HIM ALL THE WAY THRU AND THOUGHT I HEARD HIM BUZZING AROUND THE TRACK IN THE MOMENT OF SILENCE!

AGAIN I EXTEND MY MOST SINCERE THANK U TO THOSE OF U THAT WERE PRESENT FOR THE SERVICES. OUR LARGE NUMBERS EXPRESSED MORE SUPPORT TO HIS FAMILY THAN U'LL EVER KNOW. ANYONE SEEKING ADDTL T-SHIRTS OR VIDEO'S, PM ME FOR ARRANGEMENTS TO BE MADE I'M IN DIRECT CONTACT WITH FRANK AND COULD ASSIST U, AND SUPPORT CAN CONTINUE TO BE MADE IN THE FORM OF DONATIONS TO THE WASHINGTON MUTUAL ACCOUNT ESTABLISHED IN THE NAME OF "SYLVIA ROMAN, ERIC ROMAN MEMORIAL FUND" .

AND DON'T FORGET THAT ON MAY 16TH A BBQ DINNER WILL TAKE PLACE BENEFITING THE ERIC ROMAN MEMORIAL FUND AT TRINITY EPISCOPAL CHURCH FROM 3-9PM. I'LL POST THIS ON A SEPERATE THREAD.

AGAIN THANK U, THANK U, THANK U FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT!!! ERIC WOULD TRULY BE PLEASED.

BLESS!!!

CANDY
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ERIC ROMAN 624chic General Discussion (Moto Related) 11 05-13-2009 09:04 PM
RIP Eric Roman aka Roman 0oAndyo0 General Discussion (Moto Related) 204 05-11-2009 10:10 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC (ROMAN) quEEn B General Discussion (Moto Related) 11 07-28-2007 04:51 PM
*Eric Roman* quEEn B Off Topic 30 06-14-2007 08:32 PM
For Eric Roman Please read 0oAndyo0 General Discussion (Moto Related) 12 05-11-2007 07:40 AM
Advertisement
Old 05-14-2007, 08:00 AM   #2
mr_joe

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2005 R6-Sold
2008 CBR1000

I'm just glad that i could help out in some way Candy. Thanks to every one that went and supported. and for every one being on their best behavior during the ride. We made it to our locations safely and time to spare.

www.myspace.com/mrjoes
mr_joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 08:12 AM   #3
jrock
straight shooter

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2003 Kawi ZX9r Green Machine-sold
1995 Honda CB 1000 Big One

Send a message via Yahoo to jrock
It was my honor to participate
"I get a total charge out of inspiring others to follow their dreams and not to fear change. Embrace it. Realize that money isn't the end-all, be-all. What is important, what really has value, is Time. As motorcyclists, we all face increased risks on the road, and on the track. Do something with your time; don't have a bag full of regrets when the train comes to a stop. "
jrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 08:13 AM   #4
Helena
TEAM BLT *****ES!

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
600RR

That day was just extraordinary.. that was the greatest tribute i have ever been a part of. THANKS MR. BEASLEY!!!!!!

I know Eric loved it.. I know he was there..
Helena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 08:22 AM   #5
logan5

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
2001 SV 650 (my track ), 2005 SV 650s

I wish I was there ... but had familly things to take care of ... sigh ... I hope we never had to plan another one of these this year.
logan5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 08:31 AM   #6
quEEn B
FEROSH!!!

We weren't able to make MSR, but the memorial service was beautiful. Thank you to ALL that organized it, with the shirts & video. I know we ALL miss him!!
Old 05-14-2007, 08:32 AM   #7
05 raven1
Speedy R1

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
05 Raven R1

Thank you for everyone who contributed and origanized this ride for Eric. He greatly appreciated us all from above.

sig
05 raven1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 09:13 AM   #8
Buck Beasley
Older,Wiser,Faster

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years

'05 Suzuki SV 650,

'04 Vespa 150

Member Garage

Send a message via Yahoo to Buck Beasley
Thanks to you Candy for getting everyone where they needed to be on time and in an orderly fashion. Was the most incredibly touching things I've been a part of at the track. Strage how you could feel Eric there all day, between the perfect weather and the credit card thing, I felt him there all day long. A tribute worthy of a guy of Eric's calibur for sure......
Buck Beasley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 09:17 AM   #9
Candy
The Most Intolerable bish

Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750

Member Garage

Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Beasley
Thanks to you Candy for getting everyone where they needed to be on time and in an orderly fashion. Was the most incredibly touching things I've been a part of at the track. Strage how you could feel Eric there all day, between the perfect weather and the credit card thing, I felt him there all day long. A tribute worthy of a guy of Eric's calibur for sure......

UR AN HONORABLE PERSON BUCK WILL BLESS U DEARLY, AND I CAN'T WAIT TO HIT THE TRACK JUNE 2ND AND 16TH TO FINALLY EXPERIENCE WHAT ERIC TRIED SO HARD TO GET ME APPRECIATE!!!
Old 05-14-2007, 09:27 AM   #10
TnTEntR1
R.I.P Bobby K/ NY Matty

Bike(s):
'06 Yama R1

Yea big UPs to the guy that let us use the track to tribute to one of our MH brothers! LETS everyone make a pack and ride safely & smart and watch out for 1 another... GReat job tho ms. Mouth piece!, wheres da pics?
TnTEntR1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement