MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Super Motards
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2014, 04:23 PM   #21
SuperDave392
If ur not 1st, ur last..

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
450X Grom WR450

I've been very selective with my wheelie habit lately. The PD in SW knows my bike and gear all to well. (caught red handed x3, no warnings or tickets) I passed one the other day, he immediatley made a u-turn, and proceeded to ride my until i pulled into my garage.

Haters...
SuperDave392 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
LMAO Grimace Off Topic 7 09-01-2011 07:07 AM
lmao pester Off Topic 1 03-22-2007 10:43 PM
lmao pester Off Topic 3 01-16-2007 02:05 PM
lmao!! whosthis Off Topic 16 08-07-2006 02:41 PM
lmao SBK Pilot Off Topic 4 09-07-2005 10:53 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-29-2014, 07:17 PM   #22
Truckin_Thumper

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
El Tigre 1050
WR426 Blue Hooligan Motard ---once back together

In NC, I lived in the sandhills area. google Ft. Bragg.

Out there, they build up RR xings.....so it is like a big mound on the middle of the road.

There was one on our route for that day, in a 55mph zone. Yeller 15mph "suggested" speed, means a LOT of fun. More fun when there are 4-5 idiots on KTMS, DRs, KLRs, etc.

Well I hit this sumbitch at about 55 or so....launch about 5 foot off the ground, and sailed about 100 or so feet (maybe, probably more like 60 ), well about the same time I launch off the top, I look over to my left and what do I see? Yup! Sherrif, ' off.

My riding idiot friends were right on my , well, 3 of them. So the dood just sits there and watches us flying around like a bunch of retards, except the last two riders, they just poke over the hump. We all get stopped, because we KNEW he was .

We were called many O names, including jackass', dumbies, and half wit retards.

I was probably 38 or 39 yrs old, the last two were close to 50, and the other were in the 20-30 range.

No tickets, but it sure made us laugh.

Still jumped that sumbitch every chance we got.
Truckin_Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 09:01 PM   #23
Thearmyman83
WHITEKNUCKLE EXPRESS

Feedback Rating: (0)

Awesome tt
Thearmyman83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 09:16 PM   #24
brandontx

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2008 Husqvarna SM 510
2008 Yamaha YZ250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckin_Thumper View Post
In NC, I lived in the sandhills area. google Ft. Bragg.

Out there, they build up RR xings.....so it is like a big mound on the middle of the road.

There was one on our route for that day, in a 55mph zone. Yeller 15mph "suggested" speed, means a LOT of fun. More fun when there are 4-5 idiots on KTMS, DRs, KLRs, etc.

Well I hit this sumbitch at about 55 or so....launch about 5 foot off the ground, and sailed about 100 or so feet (maybe, probably more like 60 ), well about the same time I launch off the top, I look over to my left and what do I see? Yup! Sherrif, ' off.

My riding idiot friends were right on my , well, 3 of them. So the dood just sits there and watches us flying around like a bunch of retards, except the last two riders, they just poke over the hump. We all get stopped, because we KNEW he was .

We were called many O names, including jackass', dumbies, and half wit retards.

I was probably 38 or 39 yrs old, the last two were close to 50, and the other were in the 20-30 range.

No tickets, but it sure made us laugh.

Still jumped that sumbitch every chance we got.
Sounds like fun. They had those in Indiana where I grew up at every county rd. intersection. Posted speed was about 50 through the interesections. Wasn't into motards at the time but hit one at 120 mph in my new to me BMW car. Bent rim and popped the oil pan.
brandontx is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement