Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2007, 06:15 PM   #41
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 2

2005 KTM 250sxf

I feel you and hear where you coming from, and I am not attacking you or CarbonR1.
I just see the rules applied differently to different types of people on the board and its started to irratate me.
But, like I said. You're a mod, and Im not.
I posted my concern, a mod replied and said it was not an issue.
End of conversation. Thems the rules.
"Faster, Faster! Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."--Dr. Hunter S. Thompson.

Khaki shirt.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Weird thing happened today. Lunchbox6 General Discussion (Moto Related) 17 07-27-2015 12:56 AM
So this happened at work today xsv General Discussion (Moto Related) 3 07-25-2014 06:44 PM
what happened today on pp1 and asi? crisw14 General Discussion (Moto Related) 54 04-02-2009 09:58 AM
Funny thing happened to me at lunch today... dhdrider Taking it to the Track 12 10-13-2008 06:53 AM
Happened across a wreck today Tiger Bait General Discussion (Moto Related) 12 08-22-2007 07:46 AM
Old 05-14-2007, 06:50 PM   #42
Solracer Owner.
Feedback Rating: (9)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

2006 YZF600R (Street)
2009 Iron 883

Member Garage

Um, shes not a mod....

and, can someone please show me where he said he was speeding? Or proof that he was? Not saying that he wasnt, and he prolly was...but he never posted up... LOOK AT ME! I DID 140 TODAY AND THE FAIRING FLEW OFF...

Had he done that, Id call him up, call him an idiot for posting that and deleted the thread. Im sure if you ask people, they know Ive even banned him before... no favortism here. And dont please dont take the post personal LTC, im not trying to ya off.
Old 05-14-2007, 06:59 PM   #43
moving chicane
Feedback Rating: (0)

Closed Thread