MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2007, 10:16 PM   #1
Buck Nasty
-playboy-

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):

looking to join endurance team

like the title says.. Ive been putting off racing over and over, keep telling myself next year, and its been a few now and i havnt done a trackday for over a year, so my riding's probably gonna be a little rusty at first..

Im not exactly sure how this works i guess you split costs for the race weekend or bike between members, or something along those lines?

Im not riding on the street anymore so the streetbikes gone, If anyone else has been wanting to put a team together or looking for somone to join, let me know. And any helpful advice is appreciated:icon_smil
Buck Nasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Join the Mancuso team! TMPSW Team Mancuso Powersports SOUTHWEST 2 08-08-2014 01:02 PM
Endurance Team GPracer33 Taking it to the Track 26 01-18-2012 10:43 AM
endurance team help rc51eviltwin Taking it to the Track 12 09-08-2008 08:35 PM
Looking to join a CMRA Endurance Team Swift E Taking it to the Track 7 04-17-2008 06:17 PM
Endurance Bike needs help.... SO does the team J lo Taking it to the Track 42 02-21-2008 08:59 AM
Advertisement
Old 05-11-2007, 10:38 PM   #2
FireMalt
Recovering track addict

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Firstly... you need a bike.

If you don't have a bike, you need to recruit a team member that is willing to use their bike as the team's endurance bike.

You need to decide on how many people you want on the team(CMRA max is 5 on the roster for the entire season... once a name is on there, it's on there for 1 year... so choose wisely).

Race fee, fuel, tire, and other team stuff should be divided equally unless one of the members plans on keeping it after the team folds(i.e. EZup, lap timer, etc)

Suggestion:
If a rider goes down during practice or during an endurance race, the rider pays 50% of repair costs, and the rest of the team cover the other 50%. If a rider is at a trackday and goes down, that rider is responsible for 100% of the repairs(and in a timely manner, i.e. before the next race pr trackday).

Hope that helps...
Old 05-11-2007, 10:49 PM   #3
BrutusTx

Member Garage

Any over 40 teams running out there?

Advertisement