MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2007, 02:02 PM   #21
swim_ags

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
03 600rr

Send a message via AIM to swim_ags
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum
oh, and another thing. the bike was pushed over in the grass. IN THE GRASS, PEOPLE. how much damage could it have possibly done? guess he'll just have to sue that cop for the 3.50 have to spend at the carwash powerwashing the chunks of grass out of his handlebars.
btw...since we are giving opinions on cops and criminals...here's mine.
obviously not every cop is bad, and not every cop is good. here is the problem: they take an oath to serve and protect. from my personal experience, not many of these glorified hall monitors "serving" in small towns, flashing their shiny badges have any REAL sense of crime. these were the people who got picked on in highschool, never left their home town, and amazingly got through the police academy and now have something to prove. there is a major difference between an officer and a pig and it's a little word...integrity. feeling a sense of accomplishment is fine, but letting your emotions effect your actions is a little...infantile. sure, no one is perfect, but if i threw a little 3 year-old tantrum because i got worked up at my job, i would expect to be fired. that's the way it works. and the bike tipping... whether on asphalt, grass, or an efing mattress full of the finest down feathers, is not called for, chase or no chase. if you get caught doing something you know you shouldn't do, be ready to get arrested or ticketed or whatever, sure. but by , if i had some pig push my bike over...just because he thought it would be fun...they would be arresting me for ALOT more than evasion. support our officers, and F THE PIGS!
swim_ags is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bad cop no donut HPD RACER X The Circus 10 12-09-2014 11:29 AM
bad motorcycle cop OMEGA General Discussion (Moto Related) 17 12-31-2007 10:29 AM
Cop Bashing is getting bad at MH... IMO!!! PoPoRiderRR General Discussion (Moto Related) 30 12-13-2007 05:43 PM
bad cop 2 Javi Off Topic 6 05-14-2007 02:43 PM
Bad Cop? RGHNCKTXN Off Topic 12 11-09-2006 03:53 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-12-2007, 02:19 PM   #22
AliceInChains02

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada

well put
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 12:33 AM   #23
Buck Nasty
-playboy-

Bike(s):

"woo hoo! get-r-done!" are you fukn kiddin me..?

i like how they all gather around at the end for their circle jerk session
Buck Nasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 01:08 AM   #24
Patrick
Motorcycles Unlimited

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'14 Speed Triple R, '82 CB900F, '13 Streetglide

Biker was an idiot for running, cop was an idiot for knocking over the bike.
It was just as childish an action as running was.
I hope they both got what they deserved, any update on the disposition of the investigation of the officer?

NEED GEAR? We have a great selection in stock but if we need to order it we GUARANTEE FIT!
Where Houston riders go to have their bikes worked on, done right the first time!

muad

1964 FM 1960 West
Houston, TX 77090
Hours: Tues.-Fri. 9:30-6:00 Sat. 9-5:30
www.motorcycles-unlimited.com
http://www.facebook.com/motorcyclesunlimited
e-mail: patrick@motorcycles-unlimited.com
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 01:13 AM   #25
Azylum
The Chosen One

Feedback Rating: (23)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by swim_ags
btw...since we are giving opinions on cops and criminals...here's mine.
obviously not every cop is bad, and not every cop is good. here is the problem: they take an oath to serve and protect. from my personal experience, not many of these glorified hall monitors "serving" in small towns, flashing their shiny badges have any REAL sense of crime. these were the people who got picked on in highschool, never left their home town, and amazingly got through the police academy and now have something to prove. there is a major difference between an officer and a pig and it's a little word...integrity. feeling a sense of accomplishment is fine, but letting your emotions effect your actions is a little...infantile. sure, no one is perfect, but if i threw a little 3 year-old tantrum because i got worked up at my job, i would expect to be fired. that's the way it works. and the bike tipping... whether on asphalt, grass, or an efing mattress full of the finest down feathers, is not called for, chase or no chase. if you get caught doing something you know you shouldn't do, be ready to get arrested or ticketed or whatever, sure. but by , if i had some pig push my bike over...just because he thought it would be fun...they would be arresting me for ALOT more than evasion. support our officers, and F THE PIGS!
a quick excuse for running your mouth when gettng pulled over. ive been pulled over a million time, but havent had a ticket since '01 (and that was in Hitchcock, which everyone knows, they give OTHER cops tickets cause thyre dicks like that). bottom line: if you see the lights, pull over, keep your hands visible, and shut the **** up.

as i said, im not justifying that the bike-tipping was right. by all meand repremand him. but NOBODY said anything about the rider that fled. in todays society, the criminal has not become the victim. and most of you have played into that mindset.

hippies.:laughing6
Old 05-14-2007, 01:37 AM   #26
Azylum
The Chosen One

Feedback Rating: (23)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2

Quote:
a quick excuse for running your mouth when gettng pulled over. ive been pulled over a million time, but havent had a ticket since '01 (and that was in Hitchcock, which everyone knows, they give OTHER cops tickets cause thyre dicks like that). bottom line: if you see the lights, pull over, keep your hands visible, and shut the **** up.

as i said, im not justifying that the bike-tipping was right. by all meand repremand him. but NOBODY said anything about the rider that fled. in todays society, the criminal has not become the victim. and most of you have played into that mindset.

edit

meant "has NOW become the victim". my typing sucks.
Old 05-14-2007, 02:38 AM   #27
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already

im sorry, but yall act like the cop did something wrong....... back in the day i use to run.... glad that only happen twice, but i see now they are pulling you over for a reason.

my opinion,,...... guy got what he deserved.

remenber, not every bike rider is law abiding
Gimpin2Fold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 09:17 AM   #28
AliceInChains02

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada

Quote:

it goes without saying that the biker ****ed up, though it looks like he eventually pulled over for the MC cop. what seems to be up to debate is how ****ed up was the cop for doing what he did.
many of the 'criminals' today Are victims- of crooked cops, and stupid laws, though the MC driver wasn't a victim until the cop messed with his bike. now, hopefully, the cop will become a victim.
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement