Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2014, 06:20 PM   #21
Feedback Rating: (1)

Ducati Monster

Originally Posted by Rowdy76 View Post
I still stand by my OP ... In the next 5-6 years there will be a bunch electric bikes on the roads .. Maybe just short commuters but they will be there. They already have race prototypes out using braking to recharge the system. I wouldn't see too far 120+ mile range sport types on the showroom floors
In the tradition of this thread, define "bunch".
MoreyFan is offline   Reply With Quote