MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2007, 08:22 PM   #21
NO MORE F4I
my hand hurts

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
bikeless now
my bmx p.o.s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04RSVR
I've eaten Ahi poke while the other half was still flopping on deck! Ahhh... Hawaii was good to me.
thats disgusting
NO MORE F4I is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Where to Buy Sushi? Infinite Off Topic 25 07-25-2011 09:35 PM
Sushi..... Now!!! Phydeaux Events, Meets and Rides 17 07-22-2009 06:58 AM
Sushi? Phydeaux Events, Meets and Rides 15 07-07-2009 11:42 AM
sushi elephant head Off Topic 33 01-29-2009 03:05 PM
Sushi anyone? nutmegchoi Off Topic 15 07-07-2006 04:27 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-11-2007, 08:33 PM   #22
04RSVR
Professional Jack @ss

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
BMW K1200 R Sport
Honda 305 Superhawk project bike
working on a motoped

It was the best I ever had! We caught it, my buddy from Guam sliced off half, cut it up, a little sesame and nori seasoning..... mmmmmmmmmmmm

Don't worry, the other half got eaten pretty soon after.

"It is better to ride a slow bike fast, than a fast bike slow." -- Mann
04RSVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 08:40 PM   #23
NO MORE F4I
my hand hurts

Bike(s):
bikeless now
my bmx p.o.s.

i dont care if the other half got eaten my personal opinion is that meat is absolutely disgusting
Old 05-11-2007, 08:57 PM   #24
FastLine
Motorcycle School

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
A
Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by no mercy f4i
You say "Other animals do it, therefore it's perfectly natural"
Take a tour of a slaughterhouse, tell me how you feel, once you see that it's a living .
The useless waste of precious life is anything but natural.
If you are the consumer, You're a killer.

Am I wrong to call you a killer?

Was that not once a living creature slaughtered to satisfy your crave?

Or is murder a word that you interpret as you see fit?
So you're one of those tree hugging, PETA p u s s y s that are so misinformed you believe anything someone tells you?

You have only to look at our teeth to realize we were created to eat meat! Why you ask? Because vegetables alone do not provide us with the necessary protien and carbs that our bodies need and were designed for.

So, am I a killer? yeah! And I'll eat you if hungry enough. Those rabbits that Arturo posted were all eaten, except for the raccon, and just displayed simply to prove a point. Peta wants animals to have more rights than humans. I do not beleive in sensless killing just for joy. But I do believe in trophy hunting, and eat anything I kill.

And to answer your lame slaughter house comment, I once worked in one. The way they killed the cattle was as humane as you can get. They used a .357 and put it right in the back of their head. Do you wear leather when you ride? Are you gloves and boots made of it? How about your tennins shoes? You should thank a killer that you have shoes on your stinky feet! Or are you to busy eating soy burgers? How is slaughter cattle, or eating the fish originally posted useless waste?
FastLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 10:38 PM   #25
Azylum
The Chosen One

Feedback Rating: (23)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2

i iven heard an argument from a vegen that humans by nature dont posess the enzymes in our digestive system to properly process meat, therefore we are by nature herbivores.

please. when i take a , its not the steak i ate a few hours ago that i see, its the corn.
Old 05-11-2007, 11:19 PM   #26
04RSVR
Professional Jack @ss

Bike(s):
BMW K1200 R Sport
Honda 305 Superhawk project bike
working on a motoped

Quote:
Originally Posted by no mercy f4i
i dont care if the other half got eaten my personal opinion is that meat is absolutely disgusting
Oh, fair enough. I have some pretty good quinoa recipes if you are interested.

I have a good tofu jerky one too!

"It is better to ride a slow bike fast, than a fast bike slow." -- Mann
04RSVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 08:37 AM   #27
FastLine
Motorcycle School

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
A
Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum
i iven heard an argument from a vegen that humans by nature dont posess the enzymes in our digestive system to properly process meat, therefore we are by nature herbivores.

please. when i take a , its not the steak i ate a few hours ago that i see, its the corn.

that my friend, is fin funny! I don't care who you are!
FastLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 09:06 AM   #28
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(

Brandon, I understand your viewpoint on veganism. But you said yourself, that you wont eat meat unless it's given to you. So how can you come on here and defend vegan's by saying that to me? Cmon bro. And as for that pic arturo posted, I honestly think they didnt kill all those animals (besides the ) just for laughter. My uncle hunts as well as most hunters, and understands that they kill for food and not for joy. Plus Godsuki's got a point. Those shoes you wear as well as the glove's you wear ARE LEATHER. So think twice about bashing all us "MEAT LOVERS" before posting up stuff like this...cmon bro.

As for the fish vid, yeah it is a little cruel as well as unsanitary. I mean cook the thing before eating it, that's just not right. But as for me I gotta jet, got some meat I need to turn over on the grill.....

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
del240z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 09:35 AM   #29
NO MORE F4I
my hand hurts

Bike(s):
bikeless now
my bmx p.o.s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del
Brandon, I understand your viewpoint on veganism. But you said yourself, that you wont eat meat unless it's given to you. So how can you come on here and defend vegan's by saying that to me? Cmon bro. And as for that pic arturo posted, I honestly think they didnt kill all those animals (besides the ) just for laughter. My uncle hunts as well as most hunters, and understands that they kill for food and not for joy. Plus Godsuki's got a point. Those shoes you wear as well as the glove's you wear ARE LEATHER. So think twice about bashing all us "MEAT LOVERS" before posting up stuff like this...cmon bro.

As for the fish vid, yeah it is a little cruel as well as unsanitary. I mean cook the thing before eating it, that's just not right. But as for me I gotta jet, got some meat I need to turn over on the grill.....
i own nothing with leather, and dont tousch meat at all, i havent touched meaqt in quite a while, and im sorry i dont believe in cooking and eating somwthing that is still alive
Old 05-12-2007, 09:38 AM   #30
NO MORE F4I
my hand hurts

Bike(s):
bikeless now
my bmx p.o.s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsuki
So you're one of those tree hugging, PETA p u s s y s that are so misinformed you believe anything someone tells you?

You have only to look at our teeth to realize we were created to eat meat! Why you ask? Because vegetables alone do not provide us with the necessary protien and carbs that our bodies need and were designed for.

So, am I a killer? yeah! And I'll eat you if hungry enough. Those rabbits that Arturo posted were all eaten, except for the raccon, and just displayed simply to prove a point. Peta wants animals to have more rights than humans. I do not beleive in sensless killing just for joy. But I do believe in trophy hunting, and eat anything I kill.

And to answer your lame slaughter house comment, I once worked in one. The way they killed the cattle was as humane as you can get. They used a .357 and put it right in the back of their head. Do you wear leather when you ride? Are you gloves and boots made of it? How about your tennins shoes? You should thank a killer that you have shoes on your stinky feet! Or are you to busy eating soy burgers? How is slaughter cattle, or eating the fish originally posted useless waste?
p u ssy? haha you my friend are an ignorant piece of , killing for the pure joy of shooting something my friend is ****ing wrong, and im not peta dumbass im just a vegan. and to answer your question, i dont ride with any leather at all, never have never will.
Old 05-12-2007, 09:40 AM   #31
NO MORE F4I
my hand hurts

Bike(s):
bikeless now
my bmx p.o.s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum

its true, our bodys originally were not built to digest meat properly
Old 05-12-2007, 09:42 AM   #32
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Bike(s):

Awww cmon. Cant lie bro. I remember you saying that to me, cause I asked you about that tattoo on your arm, remember? :dontknow:

If you dont ride with leather on you, then what's that on your hands in your avatar buddy? Not trying to bash non-meat lovers, just merely pointing out....

Personally, I dont care if you like meat or not. I'm not gonna hate on ya, it's just not your cup o tea.....

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
Old 05-12-2007, 09:45 AM   #33
NO MORE F4I
my hand hurts

Bike(s):
bikeless now
my bmx p.o.s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del
Awww cmon. Cant lie bro. I remember you saying that to me, cause I asked you about that tattoo on your arm, remember? :dontknow:

If you dont ride with leather on you, then what's that on your hands in your avatar buddy? Not trying to bash non-meat lovers, just merely pointing out....

Personally, I dont care if you like meat or not. I'm not gonna hate on ya, it's just not your cup o tea.....
that was how long ago? i havent eaten a single piece of even dairy in quite some time,and the gloves are my icon mesh ones that have been beaten to and back, the same ones i always ride with when i go to your side of town
Old 05-12-2007, 09:49 AM   #34
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Bike(s):

Ok....well either way, like I said. I'm not gonna bash anyone for voting against meat, but dont bash anyone on here. The only reason they're doing that is cause your so against the killing of small furry creatures....

killing animals purely for enjoyment is bad, and I do not condone it.

But killing animals for nourishment is alright in my eye's......

Old 05-12-2007, 09:51 AM   #35
NO MORE F4I
my hand hurts

Bike(s):
bikeless now
my bmx p.o.s.

the original topicis that i was defending someone cooking and eating an animal that was still alive, i attempted to stay out of this until people kept saying its fine to torture then eat something merely because we can
Old 05-12-2007, 10:01 AM   #36
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Bike(s):

I know. It aint cool to do something like that. But that's an entirely different culture....:dontknow:

Old 05-12-2007, 11:21 PM   #37
Azylum
The Chosen One

Feedback Rating: (23)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2

i stuffed a firecracker up a cats once.
Old 05-12-2007, 11:29 PM   #38
sillywabbit

Bike(s):
Firebolt

Member Garage

who needs fish THAT fresh. Medium well please.
sillywabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 11:37 PM   #39
sillywabbit

Bike(s):
Firebolt

Member Garage

Oh, and speaking of PETA...

:mblah05: :mblah05: :mblah05: :mblah05:
HTML Code:
http://tv-links.co.uk/link.do/2/157/420/5691/9878