Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track > Mini's, Motards & Flattrack Racing
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2014, 08:07 AM   #1
Feedback Rating: (0)

2003 SV650S
2006 CRF 100

GCKI direction for motorcycles?

Can anyone tell me what directions the motorcycles go on the kart track? I was told by a kart guy that I am not to go in the opposite direction of the karts because of safety and that some bike guys were yelled at by some maintenance guys when they were going in the opposite direction.

I always thought bikes went in the opposite direction.... Does anyone have a link to the rules or a website that states that bikes go in opposite direction so I can show them next time someone yells at me?

paulie12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need some direction, Old vs New ThirdCoast General Discussion (Moto Related) 33 04-08-2009 09:15 PM
tires in reverse direction. level5 Taking it to the Track 39 10-24-2008 07:35 PM
Old 06-23-2014, 08:14 AM   #2
Feedback Rating: (10)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 10+

2010 too fiddy

another coming soon....

We race CCW. The karts race CW. Karts and bikes should not be on the track at the same time, so it does not matter what direction the bikes go. There is only one race that TMGP does CW, and its the backwards race. So just tell them you race with TMGP and this is the direction you race.
CMRA # 208 Sponsors,Halffast Group, GnS Racing Transport,Ridesmart, Bridgestone, P1 Race Center, Kpop, Brawp Racing
joeybaila is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:05 AM   #3
. . . . . . . . .
Feedback Rating: (10)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Late Model Never-Was

what joey said

thats a first to hear that, never had any karters tell me i cant go a certian direction. may have just been some of the karters that hate bikes being out there, just smile and be curtious
TMGP #78
Team I Just Wanna Ride #104

Originally Posted by Nastynesto85 View Post
go ahead and cry so I can use the tears as lubrication to stick it in you
rob78 is offline   Reply With Quote