MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2007, 08:46 AM   #21
scoo-b
Finish!

Feedback Rating: (0)

Hey I guys this is Scoo-b, I am on here a lot but I don't post much. Anyway, I am a member of the Ruff Ryder organization, first lady of Texas, and an employee of Cycle gear, the Edgebrook location, and a friend of Roman. You guys know that if you want to make cycle gear the regroup and meet up point once you guys leave msr we would love to have you. Eric was always at our shop and we want to do anything that we can to support his family.

Scoo-b
scoo-b is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ERIC ROMAN 624chic General Discussion (Moto Related) 11 05-13-2009 09:04 PM
RIP Eric Roman aka Roman 0oAndyo0 General Discussion (Moto Related) 204 05-11-2009 10:10 AM
*Eric Roman* quEEn B Off Topic 30 06-14-2007 08:32 PM
ERIC ROMAN SEND-OFF, THANK U!!!! Candy General Discussion (Moto Related) 9 05-14-2007 09:27 AM
For Eric Roman Please read 0oAndyo0 General Discussion (Moto Related) 12 05-11-2007 07:40 AM
Advertisement
Old 05-11-2007, 08:54 AM   #22
Brena23
Mothernugget

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoo-b
Hey I guys this is Scoo-b, I am on here a lot but I don't post much. Anyway, I am a member of the Ruff Ryder organization, first lady of Texas, and an employee of Cycle gear, the Edgebrook location, and a friend of Roman. You guys know that if you want to make cycle gear the regroup and meet up point once you guys leave msr we would love to have you. Eric was always at our shop and we want to do anything that we can to support his family.

Scoo-b

Pm sent

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 12:36 PM   #23
Candy
The Most Intolerable bish

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750

Member Garage

Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
MEMORIAL RIDE INFO

****UPDATE****

HERE IS THE ENTIRE RIDE FOR ROMAN ON SATURDAY, MANY OF YOU WHO DID NOT WANT TO DO THE TRACK SESSION OR CAN'T MAKE IT THAT EARLY ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO JOIN THIS RIDE AT STOP 2.

1. 12 PM MEET AT MSR HOUSTON - HWY 288 & SOUTH CR 48
FOR 1PM "MEMORIAL TRACK RIDE SESSION". LEAVE MSR AT 1:45PM
TO RIDE TO STOP 2.

2. 2 PM MEET AT SHELL/JACK N THE BOX AT HWY 288N & REED RD.
GAS UP, REGROUP. LEAVE AT 3PM TO RIDE TO STOP 3.

3. 3:20PM ARRIVING AT COMPEAN FUNERAL HOME. 507 BROADWAY
FOR WAKE/SERVICES. THE VIEWING WILL BE FROM 3PM - 7PM, SERVICES FROM 7PM - 9PM.

ROMANS RIDE

FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME A CALL IF U HAVE ANY QUESTIONS
CANDY 713-539-8038!
Old 05-11-2007, 01:57 PM   #24
frankgomez

Hello everyone, my name is Frank and I am one of Erics friends. We go way back... back before he started riding.

I would like to thank everyone for everything everyone is contributing. It's great to see all of Erics friends come out and support the family at a time like this, Eric would be proud.

I would like to pass on some information so that everyone has an idea of what is going on at this time. Me and a couple of guys who are very close to the family are working on helping out with the financial burden of putting a loved one to rest. This is one thing we feel that the family should not have to worry about at a time like this.

The wake will take place tomorrow from 3PM - 7PM
Pray Services from 7PM - 9PM

It will be an open casket.... unfortunately, due to how the accident took place, he will be wearing a helmet.

He will be cremated on Mothers Day.... This is the hardest thing any mother can go through.

I am currently working on a tribute video that will celebrate his life and will be presented at the wake.

As of now, the family has to raise: $4400 to cover all funeral expenses.
We are making 200 tshirts with a picture of Eric in front on his bike w/o his helmet and on the back a picture of him riding on a wheelie with a quote "Forever Riding Free"

Tshirts will be given out in rememberance of Eric with a suggested donation of $10... optional of course. All proceeds will be given to the family.

We will also be having a BBQ Benefit

Location - Trinity Episcopal Church
1015 Holman
Houston, Tx 77001

Date - Wednesday, May 16th, 2007

Time - Start Serving Food @ 3:00 pm til 9:00 pm

And of course you can also donate thru paypal @ ridersfund@motohouston.com

Feel free to contact should you have any questions or suggestions
frankgomez@(REMOVETHIS)gmail.com

Thanks for all your support.
frankgomez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 02:02 PM   #25
frankgomez

Here is my # if you would like to speak to me directly should you have any pictures or video footage you'd like added to the tribute, questions or suggestions

PH#: EIGHT-THREE-TWO-EIGHT-FIVE-EIGHT-ONE-SEVEN-EIGHT-THREE
frankgomez is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement