MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2014, 02:10 PM   #1
Dirtpoor
Dirtpoor

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
KTM Supermoto 990
xr250

COTA Bike?

If you are interested/willing, my brother needs a bike for COTA June 21st. Name your rental fee and deposit, and maybe we can work something out. He is coming in from California and riding Level 2. My brother can afford to buy your bike if he wrecks it. I know it is a long shot, and the request is a bit nutty, but he is running out of time to line up a bike; he got a COTA spot last second.

In case you are wondering, yes, I am the same guy who was looking for a bike for COTA for my brother last year. But, it was for a different brother who blew the motor on his Ducati at TWS (Texas World Speedway) the week before COTA.

Lastly, at this point my California brother is not looking to unload his COTA spot. If he can't source a bike and wants to get rid of his COTA spot, we'll go through the proper Ridesmart channels to do so.

Thank you.

p.s. I have this posted in the Classified and Ridesmart forums as well. If posting in multiple forums somehow violates MotoHouston etiquette, please let me know and I will post in the proper place.
Dirtpoor is offline   Reply With Quote