MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2007, 07:59 PM   #21
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






If you say so
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
im off and im bored im gonna go riding anyone else off and bored?8/04/08 Croe Events, Meets and Rides 10 08-04-2008 03:01 PM
bored Cody_Rules Off Topic 6 08-06-2007 02:19 AM
I'm just bored.... Evil Monkey The Circus 68 06-27-2007 11:47 AM
bored Mr. Unassailable Off Topic 20 06-08-2007 06:28 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-08-2007, 08:25 PM   #22
ikp460.
WHO DO VOODOO WE DO...?
 
ikp460.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Sugar Land
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,679


Bike(s):
pHiDDy









Send a message via AIM to ikp460. Send a message via MSN to ikp460.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
If you say so
i know so and you should too. yammi ftw!!!!
ikp460. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 08:25 PM   #23
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by ikp460.
i know so and you should too. yammi ftw!!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 08:28 PM   #24
ikp460.
WHO DO VOODOO WE DO...?
 
ikp460.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Sugar Land
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,679


Bike(s):
pHiDDy









Send a message via AIM to ikp460. Send a message via MSN to ikp460.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
are you on the honda bandwagon too??? poor poor girl Clayton has trained you better yet...
ikp460. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 08:29 PM   #25
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Ummmm Clayton wants my 1000rr ... I am turning him to hondas! BWAHAHAHAHAHA
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 08:29 PM   #26
50cc chick
I <3 Josh
 
50cc chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: land of sugar
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 6,207


Bike(s):
Aprilia Ride Smart 50 (SOLD)









Send a message via AIM to 50cc chick
bwahahaha!!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
women just make it so hard to get... why can't you be like dogs, we walk up, sniff your , if we like it we get it right then and there!!!
50cc chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 08:30 PM   #27
50cc chick
I <3 Josh
 
50cc chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: land of sugar
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 6,207


Bike(s):
Aprilia Ride Smart 50 (SOLD)









Send a message via AIM to 50cc chick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
Ummmm Clayton wants my 1000rr ... I am turning him to hondas! BWAHAHAHAHAHA
thats bc he wants to be like Joe who has a Honda!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
women just make it so hard to get... why can't you be like dogs, we walk up, sniff your , if we like it we get it right then and there!!!
50cc chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 08:30 PM   #28
ikp460.
WHO DO VOODOO WE DO...?
 
ikp460.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Sugar Land
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,679


Bike(s):
pHiDDy









Send a message via AIM to ikp460. Send a message via MSN to ikp460.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
Ummmm Clayton wants my 1000rr ... I am turning him to hondas! BWAHAHAHAHAHA
that's just sickening.......
ikp460. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 08:31 PM   #29
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by 50cc chick
thats bc he wants to be like Joe who has a Honda!!!
Its because I flew past him like he was standing still...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 08:31 PM   #30
ikp460.
WHO DO VOODOO WE DO...?
 
ikp460.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Sugar Land
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,679


Bike(s):
pHiDDy









Send a message via AIM to ikp460. Send a message via MSN to ikp460.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50cc chick
thats bc he wants to be like Joe who has a Honda!!!
shhhhhh hey u ask josh about the throttle assembly?????
ikp460. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 08:32 PM   #31
ikp460.
WHO DO VOODOO WE DO...?
 
ikp460.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Sugar Land
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,679


Bike(s):
pHiDDy









Send a message via AIM to ikp460. Send a message via MSN to ikp460.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
Its because I flew past him like he was standing still...
wanna race my piece o yammi? 400 cc makes a difference...
ikp460. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 08:34 PM   #32
50cc chick
I <3 Josh
 
50cc chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: land of sugar
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 6,207


Bike(s):
Aprilia Ride Smart 50 (SOLD)









Send a message via AIM to 50cc chick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
Its because I flew past him like he was standing still...
bwhaha must be that he can't ride!!! lol It's the rider not the bike hehehe!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
women just make it so hard to get... why can't you be like dogs, we walk up, sniff your , if we like it we get it right then and there!!!
50cc chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 08:34 PM   #33
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






I know it does... I did not say I was faster than him or and other 1000cc bike ... Just said he wanted my 1000rr. I know if we were both on the same bike he would stomp me... I am not affraid to say he is a better rider than me
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 08:34 PM   #34
50cc chick
I <3 Josh
 
50cc chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: land of sugar
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 6,207


Bike(s):
Aprilia Ride Smart 50 (SOLD)









Send a message via AIM to 50cc chick
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikp460.
shhhhhh hey u ask josh about the throttle assembly?????
i text him, think he too busy riding right now. i'll call him for ya on my way home!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
women just make it so hard to get... why can't you be like dogs, we walk up, sniff your , if we like it we get it right then and there!!!
50cc chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 08:35 PM   #35
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by 50cc chick
bwhaha must be that he can't ride!!! lol It's the rider not the bike hehehe!!!
I like the way you think
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 08:36 PM   #36
ikp460.
WHO DO VOODOO WE DO...?
 
ikp460.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Sugar Land
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,679


Bike(s):
pHiDDy









Send a message via AIM to ikp460. Send a message via MSN to ikp460.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
I know it does... I did not say I was faster than him or and other 1000cc bike ... Just said he wanted my 1000rr. I know if we were both on the same bike he would stomp me... I am not affraid to say he is a better rider than me
better on the street???? i wouldn't have guess that. no offense clayton. i was going to get a 1000rr but then the yammi was so much better so i got it.
ikp460. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 08:37 PM   #37
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss
 
arturo3rd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Meadows Place, TX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 14,068

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight









next time a thread in the chat section and not in the Events section.
__________________
motobanner new
arturo3rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 08:37 PM   #38
ikp460.
WHO DO VOODOO WE DO...?
 
ikp460.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Sugar Land
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,679


Bike(s):
pHiDDy









Send a message via AIM to ikp460. Send a message via MSN to ikp460.
i sorry arturo.....
ikp460. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 08:38 PM   #39
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by ikp460.
better on the street???? i wouldn't have guess that. no offense clayton. i was going to get a 1000rr but then the yammi was so much better so i got it.

I get scared at a certain point... He does not ...Which makes him able to stomp me IF we were racing
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 08:38 PM   #40
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by arturo3rd
next time a thread in the chat section and not in the Events section.


Sorry :notworthy Can we please move this to chat?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:22 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy