Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2007, 12:47 PM   #1
Crazy Member
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 1

srad gix 6

Send a message via AIM to Metzzen1
Suspension changes for riding two up?

I have heard of people crankin up their preload and messin with dampening to compensate for added weight of riding with a passenger. Does anyone have any advice to give me for this?

I guess some of those hand preload adjusters would be good. Anything that can be done/added to the rear to make for an easy, tool free adjustment if someone wants a ride (with a helmet of course, gf keeps her lid at her house)
Metzzen1 is offline   Reply With Quote