MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Safety Corner > Safety Corner Main
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2007, 12:09 PM   #81
level5
moving chicane

Feedback Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFear View Post
Have you ridden the track?
level5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Slow motion crash motorcycle crash test Txlonestar General Discussion (Moto Related) 1 12-22-2005 08:01 PM
Would this cause you crash also? Steve O Chap General Discussion (Moto Related) 10 11-07-2005 07:48 PM
Advertisement
Old 09-11-2007, 12:17 PM   #82
NoFear
Busa Chairman of Posing

Feedback Rating: (2)

Where is Racer X I think that I need some MSF

I think that I would rather not fall off the bike at the track, in the street, in the garage, stunting in the park in lot, you name the place. I would rather just keep the shinny side up and the rubber side down. most times the impact does not hurt because you body shuts off you pain receptors for a bit its the next day and a few hours/ minutes later when you adrenaline comes down that it starts to hurt like a . Or at least that has been my personal experience. Unless you break a bone or you have a bone sticking out of your flesh. Then you gonna start freak out, big time
I dont know about that guarantee of a funeral, you could live your quality of life may decrease 100% you could be a vegetable or something but you would be alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by level5 View Post
At this speed on the street crashing will guaranteed to plan for a funeral.

Any suggestion on your part on falling besides nick picking what was said?
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength-
NoFear is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement