MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2014, 04:21 PM   #1
j0nathan

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4-8 months

Bike(s):
04 GSXR 750

Anodizing

Looking to get some parts anodized and am not sure where to go, just seeing if anyone haas any experience with anyone in Houston?
j0nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anodizing 40acres General Discussion (Moto Related) 4 06-27-2014 12:24 PM
Aluminum Anodizing????? XRCajun General Discussion (Moto Related) 18 03-19-2008 01:28 PM
anodizing bignmz04 General Discussion (Moto Related) 15 02-04-2008 09:55 AM
Anodizing in Houston? jetcycles General Discussion (Moto Related) 15 01-25-2007 07:03 PM
Hard Anodizing Sc0 Performance and Modifications 3 04-28-2006 07:59 AM
Advertisement
Old 05-20-2014, 05:14 PM   #2
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

I dont do anodizing, but I do show quality powdercoating, and the candy powder when put over a chrome powder base resemble anodized look. Check out the gallery on my web and holler if I can help you www.ConroePowderCoating.com

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 11:15 PM   #3
j0nathan

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4-8 months

Bike(s):
04 GSXR 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash View Post
I dont do anodizing, but I do show quality powdercoating, and the candy powder when put over a chrome powder base resemble anodized look. Check out the gallery on my web and holler if I can help you www.ConroePowderCoating.com
what are the average prices for powder coating parts like pegs and passenger pegs and levers?
j0nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 08:24 AM   #4
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0nathan View Post
what are the average prices for powder coating parts like pegs and passenger pegs and levers?
with a single in stock color I do average complete rear sets including the bolt heads to match for 85, the passenger sets, bolt heads and ankle guards are 75.

custom multi layered colors, flakes and candies are a smidgen more but not much, for example to do a set in the candy gold over a chrome or flaked basecoat would be in the 100-110 range instead of 85

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement