MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2014, 04:17 PM   #1
Rowdy76

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2013 Kawi Ninja 300 ABS

Member Garage

Assist the Officer Ride

I am not a pro/con MC guy they are just not for me but a friend I work with is a prospect w/ "The Thin Blue Line" LEMC. I rode with them today for a ride they did to collect $$ for "Assist the Officer" charity.

Had a good ride ... was kinda funny looking on my little ninja in a sea of Harleys. When I rode up I thought to myself they are going to think I am lost/stupid or have a big set of . Amazingly no one said anything about my ride and I jumped right in the group and had a good little ride with them.

I have to give props for people who take their spare time and do things to help hurt/fallen officers and their families. Good group of guys.
Rowdy76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Advertisement
Old 05-18-2014, 06:27 PM   #2
Rowdy76

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2013 Kawi Ninja 300 ABS

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowdy76 View Post
I am not a pro/con MC guy they are just not for me but a friend I work with is a prospect w/ "The Thin Blue Line" LEMC. I rode with them today for a ride they did to collect $$ for "Assist the Officer" charity.

Had a good ride ... was kinda funny looking on my little ninja in a sea of Harleys. When I rode up I thought to myself they are going to think I am lost/stupid or have a big set of . Amazingly no one said anything about my ride and I jumped right in the group and had a good little ride with them.

I have to give props for people who take their spare time and do things to help hurt/fallen officers and their families. Good group of guys.
And I was not sure of the protocol about advertising the ride since I was invited. It was a public ride so next time I hear about one I will post it up as I know there are some LEO here and I have seen the support for injured members.
Rowdy76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 01:02 PM   #3
OldGringo

Hey Rowdy, thanks for supporting. We appreciate it.
OldGringo is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:

Advertisement