MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2014, 04:47 AM   #1
poranksta

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
2004 R6

Motorcycle Crash Turns Heart 90 Degrees

Quote:
A motorcycle accident in Italy caused a man's heart to rotate within his body, and end up in the right side of his chest a very traumatic injury from which he survived, according to a new report of his case.

Doctors at the emergency department who treated the 48-year-old man discovered that his heart was in an unusual place when they tried to listen to his heart sounds and rhythms. An X-ray and CT scan of the man's chest showed that his heart had turned 90 degrees to the right, the doctors wrote in the report, published May 7 in the New England Journal of Medicine.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/0...-in-his-chest/
Ouch
Almost 90 degrees outside today....Its almost farking December... Vividkid Off Topic 3 11-01-2010 10:03 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-14-2014, 10:00 AM   #2
SideVinder650

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
Suzuki SV650 2nd gen

Wow, that sounds terrible, almost like that accident i heard about in thailand where two guys two-up on a scooter were on a highway and ended up crashing into a cargo-loaded truck and had a pole stuck through the both of them.

it seems like it made it on ripleys believe it or not but the link is slow as to load but this looks like the incident im referring to:
http://www.ripleys.com/weird/videos-...ycle-accident/
Old 05-14-2014, 11:13 AM   #3
Coolhandsluke

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
04 Gsxr 600
01 XR50 mini tard
01 XR650R SM
01 KDX 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideVinder650 View Post
Wow, that sounds terrible, almost like that accident i heard about in thailand where two guys two-up on a scooter were on a highway and ended up crashing into a cargo-loaded truck and had a pole stuck through the both of them.

it seems like it made it on ripleys believe it or not but the link is slow as to load but this looks like the incident im referring to:
http://www.ripleys.com/weird/videos-...ycle-accident/
Ouch

M0l8jhv
Old 05-14-2014, 05:01 PM   #4
mackdoggy

mackdoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 03:03 AM   #5
poranksta

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
2004 R6

Doesn't look good.. lol

I was actually in Thailand in August. Everything there is crazy from all the moped-ers to the "strip clubs" (basically live )

The food/scenery is pretty awesome though.
Old 05-15-2014, 03:19 PM   #6
SideVinder650

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
Suzuki SV650 2nd gen

Quote:
Originally Posted by poranksta View Post
Doesn't look good.. lol

I was actually in Thailand in August. Everything there is crazy from all the moped-ers to the "strip clubs" (basically live )

The food/scenery is pretty awesome though.
yep always a good time in thailand, thats where i learned my best motorcycle safety skills...observe what they do and do the exact OPPOSITE....(j/k) but i did notice how the drivers there maneuvered their bikes and took the good and left the bad.

Advertisement