Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2007, 01:07 PM   #1
Northside G35
CBR Junkie
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years

Send a message via Yahoo to Northside G35

Hey fellow MH'ers!

Saturday i was wondering if a few of yall wanted to meet and and ride a little bit, maybe go check out the stunt show at Honda of Houston, and hang out, possibly ride after that.

I am over on the NW side of town real close to HOH, I was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up, ride over there, hnag out and BS for awhile, and then when it cools off some in the evening hit the roads again???

I understand alot of us are going on KOSKESH's memorial ride......

after the memorial ride? i unfortunately work until 1 pm saturday but maybe we can meet up in the afternoon, 2 pm somewhere and cruise there together???? catch the last stunt show at 5 pm for sure..... catch some dinner????

if this sounds like a good idea yall lemme know.

Northside G35 is offline   Reply With Quote