Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2014, 09:14 AM   #21
Neon Samurai
3090 MotoGP Champion

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2010 Ducati Streetfighter (sold)
2012 Triumph Speed Triple R
2008 Triumph Sprint ST (Sold)
2014 BMW s1000R
2012 Aprilia Tuono (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny77095 View Post
I work right on the border of downtown/midtown (Jefferson @ Brazos) ... so no desire to hang out there after work. Too many drunks and too many cops (funny how those two always go together).
I live in Midtown...cops are only harassing the homeless. Stay off the main drag and head over to 13 Celsius
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need a spot to get my bike detailed near Pearland...? AndreaJ200 General Discussion (Moto Related) 15 06-21-2010 10:19 AM
good spot to teach gf to ride? jacob General Discussion (Moto Related) 29 12-21-2009 01:59 PM
Good spot for vintage pics??? NorthHoustonGSXR Off Topic 21 06-03-2009 05:46 PM
Good kennels in Pearland Grinchy Off Topic 11 03-11-2009 12:15 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-18-2014, 08:36 PM   #22
Johnny77095
...back to the basics...

Bike(s):
'06 Vulcan Bagger
'03 SV Franken-Bike

Hey Guys!!! Thanks for keeping this going... I've been working too much to keep up with forums... much less anything else...

Sorry I missed the meetup last week ... I got out for a few hours today but decided I'd rather hit the road than hang out at Bogie's... headed out to my folks place off of 1458 (aka "racer's road" between San Felipe and Pattison)... took the twisties and then had a glass of iced tea with my mom and dad.

If you guys want to do a weekly meetup, I could meet up every other Thursday at Bogies... or we could try scooters if there are more folks in Alvin than Pearland. Otherwise, week nights are out for me because of my work schedule. I could be persuaded to meet up on a Sunday afternoon... cruise down to the coast and back or out Brazos bend and back... I'd much rather ride than sit and BS... just my 2 cents.
Johnny77095 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 09:11 PM   #23
ATCNastyNate

Experience: 1 year
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
2012 Yamaha R6 Raven
2013 Aprilia Tuono

I'd like to ride with ya. I live in Shadow Creek Ranch. I'm available Fri-Sat most weeks.
ATCNastyNate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 04:57 PM   #24
Johnny77095
...back to the basics...

Bike(s):
'06 Vulcan Bagger
'03 SV Franken-Bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCNastyNate View Post
I'd like to ride with ya. I live in Shadow Creek Ranch. I'm available Fri-Sat most weeks.
Cool... I'm at the Carroll on Shadow Creek. I might be a little slow for you... I'm riding a cruiser until my SV comes down off the rebuild stands (which may never happen at this rate).

I got a stomach bug today so I'll be down and out most of the week... but I'll PM you when I'm up for it.

-Johnny
Johnny77095 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 02:54 PM   #25
Nocturnal_Rod

Feedback Rating: (1)

Another shadow creek rider here. I ride around here enough people might have seen me on my vrod....I'm not the slowest nor quietest. I'm definitely game to meet up, can't hardly get anyone from Pearland to meet up for central meet ride ins anymore.
Nocturnal_Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 08:16 AM   #26
gsxrbandit

I would love to ride but my schedule would only permit on Thursday nights after 6:00. Let me know if yall would want to do something.
gsxrbandit is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement