MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2007, 08:34 PM   #41
paniro187

Feedback Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulric
"take out basketball game because we're not speaking of a game right now. let's say someone walked up and pushed you like that. you do know that in itself is assault. happens in the nba all the time. someone gets pushed LIKE THAT you'll get a fine for sure maybe a suspension."

and if you pushed/'bumped' someone like the black shirt did the white shirt you'd usually get a confrontation too.

Then as I pointed out earlier the kid in the black shirt didn't turn around and hit/punch the guy. He turned, used a forearm strike to the neck/throat area.

"so let's say that is true he got pushed pushed back and got knocked the **** out. kind of a willing participant if you will. sounds like a real bias little write up to me."

Do you want peoples opinion, or are you just trying to sarch/find someone that agrees with you?
nope more like me trying to get people to understand why i see it the way i see it. cause to be honest i saw it the same way you guys did when i first saw it. i watched it again and again and saw that the other guy wasn't totally in the clear himself. i debate. if you don't understand that go sit in the corner.

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WHERE DID WE GO WRONG? bunxx Off Topic 30 08-18-2009 10:29 PM
Was it Wrong? Htownz General Discussion (Moto Related) 16 06-25-2008 01:02 PM
I am doing it wrong! Waerloga General Discussion (Moto Related) 48 05-26-2008 06:34 PM
this is very very wrong Jango Off Topic 9 05-24-2007 11:18 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-04-2007, 08:38 PM   #42
Ulric
Dirty Old

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

"nope more like me trying to get people to understand why i see it the way i see it. cause to be honest i saw it the same way you guys did when i first saw it. i watched it again and again and saw that the other guy wasn't totally in the clear himself."

I don't we're saying he's 'clear' neither of them was 'right'. The issue is the level of violence the kid resorted to. Punch the kid fine... knocked him down, fine.
A deliberate strike towards a soft area on the body, continued assault when the target is prone?
Old 05-04-2007, 08:40 PM   #43
paniro187

Quote:
"nope more like me trying to get people to understand why i see it the way i see it. cause to be honest i saw it the same way you guys did when i first saw it. i watched it again and again and saw that the other guy wasn't totally in the clear himself."

I don't we're saying he's 'clear' neither of them was 'right'. The issue is the level of violence the kid resorted to. Punch the kid fine... knocked him down, fine.
A deliberate strike towards a soft area on the body, continued assault when the target is prone?
i didn't say the other guy was not guilty either i'm saying let's not paint the one guy as the total victim here. which is what everyone seemed to be doing.

Old 05-04-2007, 08:56 PM   #44
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerT
No need to take him down and hit at least four times.

My guess, the black dude will be sporting some new arm tatoos soon,
thugs are thugs
yep, only thugs have arm tattoos
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	192552.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	5251   Click image for larger version

Name:	biketat.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	5252  
Gimpin2Fold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 08:58 PM   #45
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already

by the way, i got lots more and i own a business here in college station.......you know, representin my hood yo
Gimpin2Fold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 09:02 PM   #46
pester
Black olives matter

Feedback Rating: (12)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 yamaha fz6
1998 yamaha wr 400 motard

Member Garage

Quote:
"take out basketball game because we're not speaking of a game right now. let's say someone walked up and pushed you like that. you do know that in itself is assault. happens in the nba all the time. someone gets pushed LIKE THAT you'll get a fine for sure maybe a suspension."

and if you pushed/'bumped' someone like the black shirt did the white shirt you'd usually get a confrontation too.

Then as I pointed out earlier the kid in the black shirt didn't turn around and hit/punch the guy. He turned, used a forearm strike to the neck/throat area.

"so let's say that is true he got pushed pushed back and got knocked the **** out. kind of a willing participant if you will. sounds like a real bias little write up to me."

Do you want peoples opinion, or are you just trying to sarch/find someone that agrees with you?

i see that too

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickGixxer View Post
nevermind ima bumbass and ill get my wife 2 do it 2nite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt915 View Post
I know enough Spanish to stick you with a knife cabron
pester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 09:13 PM   #47
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(

OK Charles. If you want us to acknowledge that the guy in the white jersey pushed the guy in the black jersey, fine.... Fact is fact. The VIDEO YOU posted up clearly show's contact from the younger black boy towards the younger white boy. Then, the white boy retaliates by pushing him. Probably not the smartest thing to do, and I dont mean in terms of that younger black boy's size, weight etc. etc. I mean, he probably should've been the bigger man and shluffed it off. Now let's take it to the next level. The black boy retaliates and basically clothesline's this guy for the shove and proceeds to whale on him after he's been knocked unconcious. That is a straight up hoe move right there. That's the biggest personification of p-u-s-s-y I have ever seen. Sorta like kicking a man while he's down. I can understand defending one's self, but let's be reasonable here. No need for the "EXTRA" amount of violence that ensued.

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
del240z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 10:12 PM   #48
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del
OK Charles. If you want us to acknowledge that the guy in the white jersey pushed the guy in the black jersey, fine.... Fact is fact. The VIDEO YOU posted up clearly show's contact from the younger black boy towards the younger white boy. Then, the white boy retaliates by pushing him. Probably not the smartest thing to do, and I dont mean in terms of that younger black boy's size, weight etc. etc. I mean, he probably should've been the bigger man and shluffed it off. Now let's take it to the next level. The black boy retaliates and basically clothesline's this guy for the shove and proceeds to whale on him after he's been knocked unconcious. That is a straight up hoe move right there. That's the biggest personification of p-u-s-s-y I have ever seen. Sorta like kicking a man while he's down. I can understand defending one's self, but let's be reasonable here. No need for the "EXTRA" amount of violence that ensued.
of course there was no need but there also was no need for him to take it to he level for it to hav ebeen taken to that level either. i've stated over and over and over and over in this thread that the black dude was further out of line than the other BUT people were painting this rosey pic as if the other dude was totally in the clear also which he was not. though fox acted as if he was.

Old 05-04-2007, 10:47 PM   #49
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(

Biased media. What do you expect? :dontknow:

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
del240z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 11:20 PM   #50
bumblebee
Yeah I'm flippin' YOU off

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
'74 Suzuki GT380
'82 XS650 StreetTracker
'10 Ducati Streetfighter
'83 Yamaha Seca 900

Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187
what if you got the push the white guy gave him???

I don't know who you play with or where, but I can tell you I have taken and given much worse abuse than that little shove during a basketball game. Guess how many times I caught the pusher in the throat then punched him unconcious and continued to hit him when he was down and obviously out?
That was chickenshit and there would be to pay if it was my kid. Sure the white dude was out of line for the push but you don't just go Virginia Tech cause a guy pushes you during a game.
He should be banned at least and charged with assault at most.
bumblebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 02:45 AM   #51
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee
I don't know who you play with or where, but I can tell you I have taken and given much worse abuse than that little shove during a basketball game. Guess how many times I caught the pusher in the throat then punched him unconcious and continued to hit him when he was down and obviously out?
That was chickenshit and there would be to pay if it was my kid. Sure the white dude was out of line for the push but you don't just go Virginia Tech cause a guy pushes you during a game.
He should be banned at least and charged with assault at most.
just know that if you ever hoop with me and you push me like that we fighting flat out.

Advertisement