Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2007, 06:24 PM   #21
paniro187

Feedback Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arturo3rd
they should have called a flagrant.

btw, i dont think racism was an issue, just hard playing. the you tube people made it racial.
of course they should have called a flagrant and i'm not saying the black dude wasn't in the wrong also. but let's not make the white dude out to be the total victim here. and fox news was very adamant about not showing that push the white guy handed out. that wasn't a bump that was a all out push. they were both in the wrong. i know if i get pushed liked that in a game someone is getting hulled out.

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WHERE DID WE GO WRONG? bunxx Off Topic 30 08-18-2009 10:29 PM
Was it Wrong? Htownz General Discussion (Moto Related) 16 06-25-2008 01:02 PM
I am doing it wrong! Waerloga General Discussion (Moto Related) 48 05-26-2008 06:34 PM
this is very very wrong Jango Off Topic 9 05-24-2007 11:18 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-04-2007, 06:44 PM   #22
bumblebee
Yeah I'm flippin' YOU off

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
'74 Suzuki GT380
'82 XS650 StreetTracker
'10 Ducati Streetfighter
'83 Yamaha Seca 900

If it was my son that got a blindside attack for a typical basketball push, that black dude would be facing charges.
If it was me he would be facing the floor.
bumblebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 07:01 PM   #23
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee
If it was my son that got a blindside attack for a typical basketball push, that black dude would be facing charges.
If it was me he would be facing the floor.
what if you got the push the white guy gave him???

Old 05-04-2007, 07:05 PM   #24
lbjasonc
Doin it big!

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
06 gsxr1Theezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del
Doh k.....you can clearly tell that it wasnt a violent push. I mean, yes, it was a push nonetheless, but that's basketball for ya. I've been pushed like that before and have pushed back like that before. There was no justifiablye reasoning for the other player to lash out so violently like that. I hope he get's what's coming to him.....
i agree with this one
lbjasonc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 07:30 PM   #25
pester
Black olives matter

Feedback Rating: (12)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 yamaha fz6
1998 yamaha wr 400 motard

Member Garage

well

Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187
what if you got the push the white guy gave him???
to be honest i wouldnt even care. game is a game, thats what i am there for

now if i want to swing ill wait till we step outside dont you think>?

now i see you are the only one seeing this as racial, fight for a simple push? dont think so

if it was me he would be asking for mercy.. i would never let that go easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickGixxer View Post
nevermind ima bumbass and ill get my wife 2 do it 2nite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt915 View Post
I know enough Spanish to stick you with a knife cabron
pester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 07:38 PM   #26
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by pester
to be honest i wouldnt even care. game is a game, thats what i am there for

now if i want to swing ill wait till we step outside dont you think>?

now i see you are the only one seeing this as racial, fight for a simple push? dont think so

if it was me he would be asking for mercy.. i would never let that go easy
reread everything and tell me ho wthe you came up with me seeing this as racial.

Old 05-04-2007, 07:39 PM   #27
paniro187

so if someone pushed you like this guy pushed him you wouldn't fight???

Old 05-04-2007, 07:45 PM   #28
ENZO10R

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
zx10r

Quote:
so if someone pushed you like this guy pushed him you wouldn't fight???
not during a sports game specially school or stuff like that related. this guys werent playing ball in their neighborhood park or street.
ENZO10R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 07:52 PM   #29
paniro187

so you guysare saying the guy pushing him was totally in the clear.

Old 05-04-2007, 07:55 PM   #30
MadseasoN

Trackdays: 10+

Quote:
so you guysare saying the guy pushing him was totally in the clear.
Charles, we only saw a short clip of the actual punch. Maybe these guys had been pushing and elbowing each other all game. Who knows.
MadseasoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 07:56 PM   #31
ENZO10R

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
zx10r

no it wasnt clear but that happens tons of times during any match imagine, there would be some one knocked out every 2minutes
ENZO10R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 08:00 PM   #32
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by denhou1974
Charles, we only saw a short clip of the actual punch. Maybe these guys had been pushing and elbowing each other all game. Who knows.
of course we didn't see the whole thing but what happened just befor ethe dumbass threw the punch.

Old 05-04-2007, 08:01 PM   #33
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENZO10R
no it wasnt clear but that happens tons of times during any match imagine, there would be some one knocked out every 2minutes
sure a shove happens tons of times. but that was a very rough PUSH not a shove.

Old 05-04-2007, 08:09 PM   #34
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

"of course we didn't see the whole thing but what happened just befor ethe dumbass threw the punch."

because of comments like this, it seems like your wanting to put some kind of spin on it.

The attack the kid made at the end was completely out of line of the events prior as displayed in the video.
Old 05-04-2007, 08:10 PM   #35
MadseasoN

Quote:
of course we didn't see the whole thing but what happened just befor ethe dumbass threw the punch.
He got pushed. No need to knock someone out just because you get pushed in a b-ball game though. The kid may have a problem with proportion.

Lot's of people these days have this problem. What I mean is, You don't knock a guy out because he pushes you in a game (unless it's chess or something ... then we wouldn't care anyway ), you don't shoot someone because they cut you off in traffic, and you don't bring a gun to a knife fight.
Old 05-04-2007, 08:18 PM   #36
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulric
"of course we didn't see the whole thing but what happened just befor ethe dumbass threw the punch."

because of comments like this, it seems like your wanting to put some kind of spin on it.

The attack the kid made at the end was completely out of line of the events prior as displayed in the video.
take out basketball game because we're not speaking of a game right now. let's say someone walked up and pushed you like that. you do know that in itself is assault. happens in the nba all the time. someone gets pushed LIKE THAT you'll get a fine for sure maybe a suspension.

then again do you guys ever play or watch basketball because i'm getting the feeling i'm the only one seeing this from a perspective of a person that plays alot. i bang and get shoved all the time cause i play close under the hoop. NO ONE pushes like that. that was a very clear push. not a simple shove. i'm starting to think you guys are putting what the one guy did up next to the other and therefore totally dismissing what he did because the repsponse was so severe.

Old 05-04-2007, 08:26 PM   #37
MadseasoN

Quote:
take out basketball game because we're not speaking of a game right now. let's say someone walked up and pushed you like that. you do know that in itself is assault. happens in the nba all the time. someone gets pushed LIKE THAT you'll get a fine for sure maybe a suspension.

then again do you guys ever play or watch basketball because i'm getting the feeling i'm the only one seeing this from a perspective of a person that plays alot. i bang and get shoved all the time cause i play close under the hoop. NO ONE pushes like that. that was a very clear push. not a simple shove. i'm starting to think you guys are putting what the one guy did up next to the other and therefore totally dismissing what he did because the repsponse was so severe.
In the interview the kid said that he was pushed so he pushed back.

I found this in another forum but there's no way to prove that it's true.

"I know this kid and he is the nicest kid you'll ever want to meet with great parents too.

This is about a 'thug' who has done this before and continues to get away with it because “He is a juvenile”. Would it help you all to know that the father of the thug ran out to the court and 'offered' to finish the fight with the other dad?! (Since Coulter was knocked out and couldn't fight back as the video shows repeated hits from the “Thug” while coulter lays motionless.)"

I'm all for letting kids handle their own problems but if something like this ever happens to my kid I'll be throwing down.
Old 05-04-2007, 08:31 PM   #38
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by denhou1974
In the interview the kid said that he was pushed so he pushed back.

I found this in another forum but there's no way to prove that it's true.

"I know this kid and he is the nicest kid you'll ever want to meet with great parents too.

This is about a 'thug' who has done this before and continues to get away with it because “He is a juvenile”. Would it help you all to know that the father of the thug ran out to the court and 'offered' to finish the fight with the other dad?! (Since Coulter was knocked out and couldn't fight back as the video shows repeated hits from the “Thug” while coulter lays motionless.)"

I'm all for letting kids handle their own problems but if something like this ever happens to my kid I'll be throwing down.
so let's say that is true he got pushed pushed back and got knocked the **** out. kind of a willing participant if you will. sounds like a real bias little write up to me.

Old 05-04-2007, 08:31 PM   #39
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

"take out basketball game because we're not speaking of a game right now. let's say someone walked up and pushed you like that. you do know that in itself is assault. happens in the nba all the time. someone gets pushed LIKE THAT you'll get a fine for sure maybe a suspension."

and if you pushed/'bumped' someone like the black shirt did the white shirt you'd usually get a confrontation too.

Then as I pointed out earlier the kid in the black shirt didn't turn around and hit/punch the guy. He turned, used a forearm strike to the neck/throat area.

"so let's say that is true he got pushed pushed back and got knocked the **** out. kind of a willing participant if you will. sounds like a real bias little write up to me."

Do you want peoples opinion, or are you just trying to sarch/find someone that agrees with you?
Old 05-04-2007, 08:33 PM   #40
MadseasoN

Quote:
so let's say that is true he got pushed pushed back and got knocked the **** out. kind of a willing participant if you will. sounds like a real bias little write up to me.
I always thought it was part of playing ball. :dontknow:

Heck, in HS baseball we used to step on the runners foot and when he was trying to lead off. He'd push you off and that would be the end of it. No bench clearing neccesary.

Advertisement