MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2014, 09:26 AM   #21
Track_Graphics

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

This is where reading text and not actually "hearing" or "seeing" the attitude of the person putting the text in the box is completely lost/misinterpreted.

After the first post I immediately went to "Contact Us" and sent the Webmaster a request........... But I still haven't gotten a reply. There's a reply delay for ya. I AM interested in sponsoring the site.

DAT_GUY . . . . . Bring your bike in and I'll give you a great paint job for a price you won't be able to get ANYWHERE else.

How many times have any of you sarcastically told someone to kiss your ? Come on guys, we read that type of attitude here all the time.
My response delays are because "I'm working on someone's bike" and I don't have time to just sit here on MH for hours on end.

Doods - I'm simply excited because my kid is opening up his own painting shop and wants to use our name. This got all turned around because text is so easily mis-interpreted.

Back on topic -
He called me last night and told me he now has six customers. I taught him a few things, but he's a natural with a spray gun. I think it's pretty cool ! Track Graphic now has 2 locations. Can I start saying "We're Nation Wide"?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
7-16-15 Rear Forward facing video MSRH 7-16-15 1:56's and :55's BryanE General Discussion (Moto Related) 8 07-21-2015 05:05 AM
Location ~JefeR1~ Awesome Cycles MSF Riding Courses 3 05-01-2013 02:07 PM
GoPro Location Halen General Discussion (Moto Related) 16 03-23-2013 06:41 PM
Location Check.... TXswoldier Off Topic 63 03-24-2006 12:16 PM
MSF Location Swift E New Riders and MSF Course Info 8 10-24-2005 08:27 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-29-2014, 09:34 AM   #22
gkcontra

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
2008 GSX 650F -Blue
2008 GSX 650F - Black
2003 GSXR600 Alstare(sold)
97 sportster 1200C (sold)
'00 Shadow Ace (Sold)

Not sure cause I haven't seen it in a while but I don't think DAT GUY wants a paint job, I'm pretty sure he removed all the paint because he didn't want it

semi on topic though... Nice paint job up above.
gkcontra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 10:00 AM   #23
Kawafasty
I make little kids cry

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
'13 zx-14 r. Red
(Sold) 2009 Cbr 600 black
(Sold) 2009 Kawi 650 red

Meh, I've read many of track-graphic posts etc. Seems like a good dude to me. If a guy doesn't have the to tell me to kiss his when I'm being a dipshit, I wouldn't want him workin on my stuff anyways heh. , that's why i like Patrick at Motorcycles Unlimited, he calls em like he sees em, even if I'm one of em.
Old 04-29-2014, 11:17 AM   #24
Track_Graphics

Feedback Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawafasty View Post
, that's why i like Patrick at Motorcycles Unlimited, he calls em like he sees em, even if I'm one of em.
WHAT ? ? ? ?

No WAY ! ! ! ! So BOTH you and Patrick are . . . . . ghey?

Yeah, anybody that's read any of my posts would understand I'm a good half bubble off center. What can I say, "Artists!!!!" I'm the kind of guy that rides so straight I don't have chicken strips - I actually have chicken FAT. But I think bikes are better than wives and GFs because you can have more than one and they don't get jealous. In a single night you can ride your friend's bike if you ask him and your bike will still put out everything she's got for ya.

I've actually ripped the out of some OPs here, but they'll tell you that they got a pm from me right after explaining that I was just pushing the limits. All in the name of entertainment for all you readers. They've all been great guys . . . . . Except Dat_Guy. He's a POS - - - Pretty Old Squid . . . . (just roll with me on it, ok?)

Advertisement